FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Firearms

Firearms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious anyone in the US on here purchased one since the beginning of the pandemic. So many first time shooters out there with no experience. Hubby and I were at the range helping people. They purchasing guns too powerful for a beginner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just curious anyone in the US on here purchased one since the beginning of the pandemic. So many first time shooters out there with no experience. Hubby and I were at the range helping people. They purchasing guns too powerful for a beginner. "

Unfortunately this problem is happening everywhere.

I have a safe full and people wanting to buy from me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen local shops selling stuff to people who honestly look scared to death right now. Not a good combination.

Fear and high power weaponry

"I've seen local shops selling stuff to people who honestly look scared to death right now. Not a good combination.

Fear and high power weaponry "

Some girl bought a .45 kimber as her first. It was a horror show her hand kept catching the slide and she couldn't control it + side we buying it off her so she can get a 9mm or a .380.You try and help some people they get rude and upset anymore instead of taking pointers.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I've seen local shops selling stuff to people who honestly look scared to death right now. Not a good combination.

Some girl bought a .45 kimber as her first. It was a horror show her hand kept catching the slide and she couldn't control it + side we buying it off her so she can get a 9mm or a .380.You try and help some people they get rude and upset anymore instead of taking pointers. "

if she needs something a bit smaller I have a peashooter

Some girl bought a .45 kimber as her first. It was a horror show her hand kept catching the slide and she couldn't control it + side we buying it off her so she can get a 9mm or a .380.You try and help some people they get rude and upset anymore instead of taking pointers. if she needs something a bit smaller I have a peashooter "

Lol

thornaby

Some girl bought a .45 kimber as her first. It was a horror show her hand kept catching the slide and she couldn't control it + side we buying it off her so she can get a 9mm or a .380.You try and help some people they get rude and upset anymore instead of taking pointers. if she needs something a bit smaller I have a peashooter

Lol "

here in the U.K. I probably need a license for that I mean a dry pea cod black an eye maybe lol

Some girl bought a .45 kimber as her first. It was a horror show her hand kept catching the slide and she couldn't control it + side we buying it off her so she can get a 9mm or a .380.You try and help some people they get rude and upset anymore instead of taking pointers. if she needs something a bit smaller I have a peashooter

Lol here in the U.K. I probably need a license for that I mean a dry pea cod black an eye maybe lol"

Only if it is a "assault" pea shooter.if it's painted black and you have a high capacity mouth full of peas.

thornaby

Lol here in the U.K. I probably need a license for that I mean a dry pea cod black an eye maybe lol

Only if it is a "assault" pea shooter.if it's painted black and you have a high capacity mouth full of peas."

haha iv definitely got a big mouth so it’s an assault peas shooter then lol

Lol here in the U.K. I probably need a license for that I mean a dry pea cod black an eye maybe lol

Only if it is a "assault" pea shooter.if it's painted black and you have a high capacity mouth full of peas.haha iv definitely got a big mouth so it’s an assault peas shooter then lol"

If anyone brings up trump or Brexit anymore you are cleared to engage.

thornaby

Only if it is a "assault" pea shooter.if it's painted black and you have a high capacity mouth full of peas.haha iv definitely got a big mouth so it’s an assault peas shooter then lol

If anyone brings up trump or Brexit anymore you are cleared to engage. "

im stocking up on frozen peas then it wont be long

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

"Just curious anyone in the US on here purchased one since the beginning of the pandemic. So many first time shooters out there with no experience. Hubby and I were at the range helping people. They purchasing guns too powerful for a beginner. "

Have you seen the build your own sites? You buy the frame and miscellaneous components ,then assemble yourself?

"Just curious anyone in the US on here purchased one since the beginning of the pandemic. So many first time shooters out there with no experience. Hubby and I were at the range helping people. They purchasing guns too powerful for a beginner.

Have you seen the build your own sites? You buy the frame and miscellaneous components ,then assemble yourself? "

Yes

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Don't forget the bucket of salt water.

By *imandLynn98Couple  over a year ago

Palm Coast

Is there such a thing as a mushy pea shooter?

» Add a new message to this topic