FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Southern Border

Southern Border

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnyPair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Seminole

It’s really starting to be evident that the lack of a barrier and proper points of entry are the root problem at the border. Perhaps there is a more bipartisan approach to caring for those who are legally seeking asylum in the US, but nobody’s plan will work if there is no accountability. The resistance to any and all initiatives by the previous administration as carried out by the haters will have lasting effects.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s really starting to be evident that the lack of a barrier and proper points of entry are the root problem at the border. Perhaps there is a more bipartisan approach to caring for those who are legally seeking asylum in the US, but nobody’s plan will work if there is no accountability. The resistance to any and all initiatives by the previous administration as carried out by the haters will have lasting effects. "

Agreed if anyone in the states abandoned children anywhere they would be charged with child neglect. The boarder patrol is at its limit with the surge and they releasing people with the virus into general population.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Joey is 2 months in:

Crisis on the border thanks to his invitation of an open border.

Housing kids and people in shipping containers and places barack and joey used previously and then had the press hammer President Trump.

Cancelation of the Pipeline, and going back to his and barack failed middle east policies we once again have Iran causing instability and making drone strikes on the oil supply chain.

Legislation coming through infringing on second amendment rights that he will be signing in to law.

1.9 trillion dollar deeper in debt on a bill that does very little to help the people it is touted to help. However paid abortions here and abroad along with other pork to please those that donate to the dems.

Major influence from china on many facets being embraced by joey to affect our freedoms and rights.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

if only dumbass donny hadn't grifted a load of wonga out of mentally unwell people for wall and then nicked off with the cash without building it....

"Joey is 2 months in:

Crisis on the border thanks to his invitation of an open border.

Housing kids and people in shipping containers and places barack and joey used previously and then had the press hammer President Trump.

Cancelation of the Pipeline, and going back to his and barack failed middle east policies we once again have Iran causing instability and making drone strikes on the oil supply chain.

Legislation coming through infringing on second amendment rights that he will be signing in to law.

1.9 trillion dollar deeper in debt on a bill that does very little to help the people it is touted to help. However paid abortions here and abroad along with other pork to please those that donate to the dems.

Major influence from china on many facets being embraced by joey to affect our freedoms and rights.

"

Got to love the "Unity"

Seminole

You live in your own world dude

Seminole

What a mess

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

I'm surprised conservatives are on swinging site.

"I'm surprised conservatives are on swinging site. "

You have heard of independent or is that too much political thought process for you.

"What a mess"

It's way out of hand the administration finally admitted it

"I'm surprised conservatives are on swinging site.

You have heard of independent or is that too much political thought process for you."

So rude, agresive.

What is this independent, anti-immigration movement, the one Trump is starting? lol

You have heard of independent or is that too much political thought process for you.

So rude, agresive.

What is this independent, anti-immigration movement, the one Trump is starting? lol"

No we vote by what we choose not political party.

So rude, agresive.

What is this independent, anti-immigration movement, the one Trump is starting? lol

No we vote by what we choose not political party."

The immigration is out of control so if you think during a pandemic immigration at this point is fruitful you are wrong.

So rude, agresive.

No we vote by what we choose not political party."

So you dont vote in presidential elections?

So rude, agresive.

The immigration is out of control so if you think during a pandemic immigration at this point is fruitful you are wrong."

Its not fruitful, same like fear mongering, racism, etc., we had for last couple of years.

So rude, agresive.

So you dont vote in presidential elections? "

Yes but you pick who you want not just straight up vote down party lines.

So rude, agresive.

Yes but you pick who you want not just straight up vote down party lines."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-washington-post-correction-georgia always happens after the fact.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I'm surprised conservatives are on swinging site. "
are only lefties swingers? How about me i dont vote at all am i allowed to swing?

"I'm surprised conservatives are on swinging site. are only lefties swingers? How about me i dont vote at all am i allowed to swing? "

Swingers are normally open minded people, as we say in europe Libertines, I'm just surprised to see 'Build the wall' folks here.

So rude, agresive.

Yes but you pick who you want not just straight up vote down party lines.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-washington-post-correction-georgia always happens after the fact.

"

Independent media?

"I'm surprised conservatives are on swinging site. are only lefties swingers? How about me i dont vote at all am i allowed to swing?

Swingers are normally open minded people, as we say in europe Libertines, I'm just surprised to see 'Build the wall' folks here. "

And you see the build a wall folks were right. With a need for a wall.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I'm surprised conservatives are on swinging site. are only lefties swingers? How about me i dont vote at all am i allowed to swing?

Swingers are normally open minded people, as we say in europe Libertines, I'm just surprised to see 'Build the wall' folks here. "

Thats not very openminded thinking only one group of people can swing

Swingers are normally open minded people, as we say in europe Libertines, I'm just surprised to see 'Build the wall' folks here.

Thats not very openminded thinking only one group of people can swing"

Only if you think that everyone with non Conservative belifs is in some one group of leftiests.

Thats not very openminded thinking only one group of people can swing

Only if you think that everyone with non Conservative belifs is in some one group of leftiests. "

And yet you assumed everyone here was conservative.

the paranoid righties can always club together with their 'stimmies' from uncle joe and buy some bricks and mortar for the wall that dumbass raised money for and put in his bank of russia savings account instead of building any of it.

"the paranoid righties can always club together with their 'stimmies' from uncle joe and buy some bricks and mortar for the wall that dumbass raised money for and put in his bank of russia savings account instead of building any of it. "

Nah everyone buying more guns with their stimmy because of uncle joe. Walls are built for defensive but it's better to have other options. Oh look cali has a huge increase in sales lately. Thanks Joe

so in the real world nobody cares about immigrants then .... everyone new it was bollox

And yet you preaching at us when in order for me to live there I need permits and a visa. You know I have to be vetted.

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

"It’s really starting to be evident that the lack of a barrier and proper points of entry are the root problem at the border. Perhaps there is a more bipartisan approach to caring for those who are legally seeking asylum in the US, but nobody’s plan will work if there is no accountability. The resistance to any and all initiatives by the previous administration as carried out by the haters will have lasting effects. "

So pleased to be able to welcome Americans to this site. Makes us all feel a little bit glamourous to have you with us !

Your post is bonkers of course, and couched in such dense and obstruse language that those of us in the UK need subtitles to understand it!

This is a shagging site buddy - lighten up and go spout your political views on a more appropriate platform.

I bet American swingers sites are hot though!!

Seminole

I’m really not interested in your polished opinion on anything chap.

Seminole

On second thought, perhaps you should petition to have the USA section in the forum removed, or simply don’t click on it. Your participation there isn’t needed.

"I’m really not interested in your polished opinion on anything chap."

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

the problem is a reflection of europes issues, proper management of boarders or it just ends up a fuckfest!

"the problem is a reflection of europes issues, proper management of boarders or it just ends up a fuckfest! "

Agree

Seminole

Nothing to see here.

And you see the build a wall folks were right. With a need for a wall. "

Well Donny had four years (in 2 of which he both the House and the Senate) to build it?! Yet he did not.

And yet he did not. His right-hand man at the beginning did however manage to rip a bunch of 'patriots' off though. So, at least that's something he can be proud of...

What do they say about (Fox) fools and their money...

"the problem is a reflection of europes issues, proper management of boarders or it just ends up a fuckfest! "

Actually, the problem of immigration stems from inequality, which in turn stems from liberal interventionism - the cornerstone of conservative politics for the last 4 decades (at least).

And Trump isn't a conservative - not in the orthodox sense of the political persuasion.

. I'm simple and open minded about politics but even ray Charles could see the election was rigged and joe and his camel toe don't have a clue as how to help the people. They are only interested in helping the rich people

" joe and his camel toe "

Joe and his camel toe?

Yep ...really open-minded.

"the problem is a reflection of europes issues, proper management of boarders or it just ends up a fuckfest!

Actually, the problem of immigration stems from inequality, which in turn stems from liberal interventionism - the cornerstone of conservative politics for the last 4 decades (at least).

And Trump isn't a conservative - not in the orthodox sense of the political persuasion.

"

So we intervened in south american politics ? I do not remember being deployed to any of those countries to protect our interests.

"the problem is a reflection of europes issues, proper management of boarders or it just ends up a fuckfest!

So we intervened in south american politics ? I do not remember being deployed to any of those countries to protect our interests."

Only one recently was Panama.That made sense for a plethora of reasons. Panama canal ect...

So we intervened in south american politics ? I do not remember being deployed to any of those countries to protect our interests."

Interference in politics doesn't require the deployment of uniformed troops.

So we intervened in south american politics ? I do not remember being deployed to any of those countries to protect our interests.

Interference in politics doesn't require the deployment of uniformed troops. "

They have corrupt governments so only other option is economic sanctions. Guatemala was hit by 2 hurricanes. It is one of the major reasons why there is a influx of immigrants. Do we have invade other countries to restore some sense of social/economic balance ?

They have corrupt governments so only other option is economic sanctions. Guatemala was hit by 2 hurricanes. It is one of the major reasons why there is a influx of immigrants. Do we have invade other countries to restore some sense of social/economic balance ?"

That's not your bag baby - you guys destabilize social and economic balance. Stick with what you're good at.

They have corrupt governments so only other option is economic sanctions. Guatemala was hit by 2 hurricanes. It is one of the major reasons why there is a influx of immigrants. Do we have invade other countries to restore some sense of social/economic balance ?

That's not your bag baby - you guys destabilize social and economic balance. Stick with what you're good at.

"

Lol a comment from British colonialists I take that as a compliment.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

or were they never very stable in the first place?

"or were they never very stable in the first place? "

Cartels pretty much run everything.

» Add a new message to this topic