FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Biden and company are liars

Biden and company are liars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnyPair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Seminole

Not an honest bone in any of them.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

You must be thinking of the so called trump presidency and his band of crooks. Over 20,000 verifiable lies and misleading statements from trump along in only 4 years. No one in history has ever or will ever tell even a small fraction of the amount of lies and misleading statements that trump did and continues to do, because he is a habitual liar and always has been his whole life. To think otherwise is just naive !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do hope that you are just trying to be controversial OP. The lunacy of putting a game show host who spoke off the cuff and had no concept of diplomacy in the White House has single handed lay destroyed america’s Standing throughout the world. Trump made the USA a laughing stock, it will take many years and lots of seriously hard work to regain the original standing. For mealy mouthed liberals like myself who still find it nigh on impossible to comprehend that half the voting population of America could vote for a charlatan like Trump this could be an impossible task. Democracy in America is in danger of being lost to the rule of violence, lies and misinformation. Biden inherited a shit storm and I do not envy his struggle to set the country back on an even keel. Just when China and Russia are flexing their muscles and expanding their spheres of influence in different ways, America is riven by internecine strife.

Seminole

TDS comes out once again.

Biden is the shit storm that covers America and all its good people. Americans are getting tired of all of his bullshit and they are fixing to put him back in his place

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I do hope that you are just trying to be controversial OP. The lunacy of putting a game show host who spoke off the cuff and had no concept of diplomacy in the White House has single handed lay destroyed america’s Standing throughout the world. Trump made the USA a laughing stock, it will take many years and lots of seriously hard work to regain the original standing. For mealy mouthed liberals like myself who still find it nigh on impossible to comprehend that half the voting population of America could vote for a charlatan like Trump this could be an impossible task. Democracy in America is in danger of being lost to the rule of violence, lies and misinformation. Biden inherited a shit storm and I do not envy his struggle to set the country back on an even keel. Just when China and Russia are flexing their muscles and expanding their spheres of influence in different ways, America is riven by internecine strife."

Hahahaha the u.s was a laughing stock way before trump all he done was bring it out in to the open for those who walk aroubd with there eyes closed.he was just the final result of 30 years ofamerica going down the shitter

"I do hope that you are just trying to be controversial OP. The lunacy of putting a game show host who spoke off the cuff and had no concept of diplomacy in the White House has single handed lay destroyed america’s Standing throughout the world. Trump made the USA a laughing stock, it will take many years and lots of seriously hard work to regain the original standing. For mealy mouthed liberals like myself who still find it nigh on impossible to comprehend that half the voting population of America could vote for a charlatan like Trump this could be an impossible task. Democracy in America is in danger of being lost to the rule of violence, lies and misinformation. Biden inherited a shit storm and I do not envy his struggle to set the country back on an even keel. Just when China and Russia are flexing their muscles and expanding their spheres of influence in different ways, America is riven by internecine strife.

Hahahaha the u.s was a laughing stock way before trump all he done was bring it out in to the open for those who walk aroubd with there eyes closed.he was just the final result of 30 years ofamerica going down the shitter"

Not too often we agree.

Although the decline started with Reagan's presidency. Maybe.

borehamwood

"I do hope that you are just trying to be controversial OP. The lunacy of putting a game show host who spoke off the cuff and had no concept of diplomacy in the White House has single handed lay destroyed america’s Standing throughout the world. Trump made the USA a laughing stock, it will take many years and lots of seriously hard work to regain the original standing. For mealy mouthed liberals like myself who still find it nigh on impossible to comprehend that half the voting population of America could vote for a charlatan like Trump this could be an impossible task. Democracy in America is in danger of being lost to the rule of violence, lies and misinformation. Biden inherited a shit storm and I do not envy his struggle to set the country back on an even keel. Just when China and Russia are flexing their muscles and expanding their spheres of influence in different ways, America is riven by internecine strife.

Hahahaha the u.s was a laughing stock way before trump all he done was bring it out in to the open for those who walk aroubd with there eyes closed.he was just the final result of 30 years ofamerica going down the shitter

Not too often we agree.

Although the decline started with Reagan's presidency. Maybe."

Yea your right started with reagan really got going with pervy bill and has gatherd pace with every president since.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"I do hope that you are just trying to be controversial OP. The lunacy of putting a game show host who spoke off the cuff and had no concept of diplomacy in the White House has single handed lay destroyed america’s Standing throughout the world. Trump made the USA a laughing stock, it will take many years and lots of seriously hard work to regain the original standing. For mealy mouthed liberals like myself who still find it nigh on impossible to comprehend that half the voting population of America could vote for a charlatan like Trump this could be an impossible task. Democracy in America is in danger of being lost to the rule of violence, lies and misinformation. Biden inherited a shit storm and I do not envy his struggle to set the country back on an even keel. Just when China and Russia are flexing their muscles and expanding their spheres of influence in different ways, America is riven by internecine strife."
so true

So the US should counter Chinese influence and Russian influence? I like the UK approach. Sit behind a nuke shield with minimal military influence as possible. Less money spent on defense more money going to the people. But here we are again O energy independence to help with budget costs. More money taken from taxpayers wallets. Let China and Russian influence take off. Tired of america influence. Time for us to step down. Go back to Letting Europe and asia controlling their own destiny.

By *rLibertineMan  over a year ago

North Suffolk

good summary.

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

As an independent observer from across the pond I often wonder..what do Americans actually want,

More arms, weapons, nukes and unlimited capitalism, profit and self enrichment ( oh and for what it's worth, any country only needs one nuke...think about that !!)

Or

Social conscience, equality, fairness, denuclearisation, global standing and influence,

In a 2 party system there seems to be only the extremes of either and no middle ground .

Would love to know what people think

Trump and the Republicans mishandled the pandemic so bad that an independent report into his administrations mismanagement and lack of care during the pandemic had lead to 400,000 preventable deaths.

It's a grave lesson of why a man such as Trump who only cares about himself is incompetent and unfit for office. Brazil being the next example.

"Trump and the Republicans mishandled the pandemic so bad that an independent report into his administrations mismanagement and lack of care during the pandemic had lead to 400,000 preventable deaths.

It's a grave lesson of why a man such as Trump who only cares about himself is incompetent and unfit for office. Brazil being the next example."

100000 deaths since he took office

Guess he unfit too. At this rate his body count will be higher. Oh and maybe a look into the UK mismanagement too to be fair.

All politicians are liars

Seminole

No doubt! Just sad to see how many people are influenced so adamantly by hatred, and it’s usually those who peddle peace and open arms. It’s all a farce.

By the way, it’s becoming more and more apparent that certain people can’t communicate without mentioning Trump! I hope those of you so mentally scarred can recover so that your social lives aren’t permanently damaged. This is a swinging site after all, and I’d hate to think you can’t get laid without imaging the Donald’s face.

borehamwood

"No doubt! Just sad to see how many people are influenced so adamantly by hatred, and it’s usually those who peddle peace and open arms. It’s all a farce.

By the way, it’s becoming more and more apparent that certain people can’t communicate without mentioning Trump! I hope those of you so mentally scarred can recover so that your social lives aren’t permanently damaged. This is a swinging site after all, and I’d hate to think you can’t get laid without imaging the Donald’s face.

"

"No doubt! Just sad to see how many people are influenced so adamantly by hatred, and it’s usually those who peddle peace and open arms. It’s all a farce.

"

Well said

The forums are pretty much over ridden with folks whinging and slagging of Donald, Boris and Brexit, that’s when they’re not going on and on about virus issues with even more informed opinions.

"

Your man lost, Biden won, it will take a while but you will get over it . Btw , I think Biden is useless but he is an upgrade on a man who acted like a child when he was beaten .

"You must be thinking of the so called trump presidency and his band of crooks. Over 20,000 verifiable lies and misleading statements from trump along in only 4 years. No one in history has ever or will ever tell even a small fraction of the amount of lies and misleading statements that trump did and continues to do, because he is a habitual liar and always has been his whole life. To think otherwise is just naive !!!"

We get it you dont like trump

Well said

The forums are pretty much over ridden with folks whinging and slagging of Donald, Boris and Brexit, that’s when they’re not going on and on about virus issues with even more informed opinions. "

The forums are pretty much over ridden with folks whinging and slagging off anyone who speaks up and discusses Donald, Boris and Brexit.

Fix that bit for you.

Everything open 75% capacity

Same politics as usual.

Funny things presidents say.

We get to make fun of him in the future.

Have a Happy Easter. Life getting back normal for some.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He might be a lier like all polititions but only half the lier Trump was

"He might be a lier like all polititions but only half the lier Trump was"

This coming from some from another country who hast a clue.

ROFLMAO

They wud not be there if they were honest but either way trump fake is gone happy days

Seminole

I’m glad you’re happy, but that doesn’t change the fact that the current administration isn’t doing anything it said it would do!

"I’m glad you’re happy, but that doesn’t change the fact that the current administration isn’t doing anything it said it would do! "

They rejoined the Paris climate agreement. Like they said they would.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We have enough issues in the UK without worrying about your opinions.

"We have enough issues in the UK without worrying about your opinions. "

And yet you took the time to post on a US thread.

"We have enough issues in the UK without worrying about your opinions.

And yet you took the time to post on a US thread. "

They are locked down so hard they have nothing better to do than lash out and criticize everyone else. Especially a country like the U.S. where the majority of us are getting back to "normal"

They are locked down so hard they have nothing better to do than lash out and criticize everyone else. Especially a country like the U.S. where the majority of us are getting back to "normal" "

Lol

They are locked down so hard they have nothing better to do than lash out and criticize everyone else. Especially a country like the U.S. where the majority of us are getting back to "normal"

Lol"

It's simple jealousy

ROFLMAO

borehamwood

Hey not all of us are crazy in the u.k lol.although i wish we were opening up like the u.s is. Ffs we cant even leave the country seriously considering getting a dinghy to escape seems as its a peice of piss to get into the uk it must be even easier going the other way

Lol

It's simple jealousy

ROFLMAO "

Yeah yeah...laugh it up mister.

At least our useless bag of monkey spunk of a leader can make it up a flight of steps without falling over 3 times. Your useless bag of monkey spunk can't even finish a coherent sen..........

"He might be a lier like all polititions but only half the lier Trump was"

I think your ratio is a tad off there ! Politicians every one are all liars that’s the job !

from the ones in my country to the ones in yours but trump took that to a whole new level !

Im no fan but he made shit interesting!

The man should start a pod cast that would be absolute golden !

Lol

It's simple jealousy

ROFLMAO

At least our useless bag of monkey spunk of a leader can make it up a flight of steps without falling over 3 times. Your useless bag of monkey spunk can't even finish a coherent sen..........

"

I didn't vote for him. But I'll bet you did. Even though you aren't a citizen.

Lol

It's simple jealousy

ROFLMAO

I didn't vote for him. But I'll bet you did. Even though you aren't a citizen. "

Monkey spunk ? !!!

This thread hit the gutter quick didn’t it ! ?

Look I didn’t read right through all of them but using the phrase “monkey spunk “definitely isn’t going to do you any favors !

Lol

It's simple jealousy

ROFLMAO

Monkey spunk ? !!!

Look I didn’t read right through all of them but using the phrase “monkey spunk “definitely isn’t going to do you any favors !

"

ROFLMAO

[Removed by poster at 08/04/21 17:15:57]

Lol

It's simple jealousy

ROFLMAO

Monkey spunk ? !!!

ROFLMAO "

Lucky I have a 16 year old niece in the gaff cause genuinely I hadn’t clue wtf that meant good one

"Not an honest bone in any of them."

Duh

[Removed by poster at 08/04/21 17:27:05]

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"

I agree

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

The division contines.. Playing right into Putins hands..

Biden is a complete joke. The only reason he got elected is thanks to MSM and covid. Let's just face the fact that the US is now "led" by a man who is barely coherent. Try searching for alternative news from the usual MSM networks and you will see.

Lol have you seen today that the Biden ‘administration’ has disavowed something he’s said about the US being in ‘crisis’?

He’s a real life marionette isn’t he?

Seminole

He totally is.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Biden is the shit storm that covers America and all its good people. Americans are getting tired of all of his bullshit and they are fixing to put him back in his place "

We can only hope, such a shame how many people are still suffering from President Trump hate.

Makes me smile each time they get their covid shot. That is President Trumps legacy that they will live the rest of their life with.

joey said they could not get a vaccine out that quick.

joey and the ho, the beginning of another error

By *trkenitMan  over a year ago

Clovis

I rarely watch the news nowadays. No truth to any of it.

By *richollandroadMan  over a year ago

BRISTOL

[Removed by poster at 27/04/21 17:33:40]

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

100 days in and nice to see the people most invested in the big lie are as salty as ever......... lol

So other than that restricting voting right, wanting more control over women’s bodies but less control on guns.. can you tell me exactly what the Republican Party stand for at the moment

"100 days in and nice to see the people most invested in the big lie are as salty as ever......... lol

So other than that restricting voting right, wanting more control over women’s bodies but less control on guns.. can you tell me exactly what the Republican Party stand for at the moment"

Same as usual like Joe manchin

"100 days in and nice to see the people most invested in the big lie are as salty as ever......... lol

So other than that restricting voting right, wanting more control over women’s bodies but less control on guns.. can you tell me exactly what the Republican Party stand for at the moment"

Amazing that you know more about what the republican party wants and you neglect to name the things that the Dems want. Might that be because the 'leader' is being actively silenced by the party for fear of him making an even bigger idiot of himself,his 'administration' and his followers?

How's that border crisis going and the promise of unity? Get the old, bemused and befuddled geezer out of his basement! He has the biggest platform on planet earth. Why won't he use it?

The abuse of an elderly, racist and confused man by the Dems is disgusting

Newcastle and Gateshead

So other than that restricting voting right, wanting more control over women’s bodies but less control on guns.. can you tell me exactly what the Republican Party stand for at the moment

Amazing that you know more about what the republican party wants and you neglect to name the things that the Dems want. Might that be because the 'leader' is being actively silenced by the party for fear of him making an even bigger idiot of himself,his 'administration' and his followers?

How's that border crisis going and the promise of unity? Get the old, bemused and befuddled geezer out of his basement! He has the biggest platform on planet earth. Why won't he use it?

The abuse of an elderly, racist and confused man by the Dems is disgusting "

They got the covid stimulus bill thru… against what republicans wanted

They want an infrastructure bill passed, again what republicans wants( but we’re for it under trump)

They want sensible gun reform… against what republicans want

Voting rights…. Republicans.. nah!

They want an infrastructure bill passed, again what republicans wants( but we’re for it under trump)

Voting rights…. Republicans.. nah! "

Fuel prices up

Immigration out of control

People getting paid more to stay home than work. Hurting small business.

Gun sales at all time highs because of "sensible" gun control and civil unrest.

Nothing wrong securing a election with voter ID.

https://youtu.be/mHmXIhR0dM4

Love North Carolina lieutenant governor.

By *bang13Couple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Yes Biden full ov shit

Stimulus bill? Where does the money go?

Define infrastructure and again where does the money go?

Gun reform? In who's interest?

And which legal US citizen doesn't have voting rights?

As far as I'm aware any legal US citizen can vote regardless of who they are and where they live. So you have to flash an ID card of some description? Proper order in my opinion. Takes away any doubt. Last thing we need is a dodgy voting agenda to help trump get back into the shite house

HR 1 is a joke it goes against the constitution. Letting the federal government control elections is outright insane. States and their constituents control their vote accountability not federal government.

Newcastle and Gateshead

HR 1 is a joke it goes against the constitution. Letting the federal government control elections is outright insane. States and their constituents control their vote accountability not federal government."

Erm…. HR1 doesn’t lets federal government control elections…. It sets a minimum standard for federal elected office positions that all states would adhere to so all states play on the same rules…..

HR 1 is a joke it goes against the constitution. Letting the federal government control elections is outright insane. States and their constituents control their vote accountability not federal government.

Erm…. HR1 doesn’t lets federal government control elections…. It sets a minimum standard for federal elected office positions that all states would adhere to so all states play on the same rules….."

Not all states are the same. Giving federal control over each states election laws in my opinion is unconstitutional.

Erm…. HR1 doesn’t lets federal government control elections…. It sets a minimum standard for federal elected office positions that all states would adhere to so all states play on the same rules…..

Not all states are the same. Giving federal control over each states election laws in my opinion is unconstitutional."

Huge grounds for insisting for more than a 2 party system.

Almost like saying 'if you were buried up to your shoulders in dog shit and someone chucked a bucket of cat vomit at you....would you duck?'

For the record I think both parties are utterly useless. One with a hard of thinking racist and the other with a personality disorder and a dodgy suntan. China must be laughing into it's collective noodles. Best of luck

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Not all states are the same. Giving federal control over each states election laws in my opinion is unconstitutional."

You mean like Texas and North Carolina……

The charges those two republican stages legislatures tried between 2016 and 2018 to make to state election rules were so egregious they were thrown out by SCOTUS because they were deemed specifically designed to stop and discourage minorities from voting…

I think the bit you are missing in regards to HR1 is federal… As in House, Senate and Presidential contests…. I don’t see why there should be different standards for different states in a national election….. if a state wants its own rules for its own legislatures.. have at it

Seminole

Over and hour of bullshit

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Oh the irony, people calling out Biden after 100 day after accepting the horsesh*t served up for the last four years. Biden will be responsible for the rebuilding of America infrastructure.

Seminole

Careful using the word infrastructure.

Sheriff Grady Judd 2024

By *exyredheadtattooCouple  over a year ago

Beaumont

"Not an honest bone in any of them."

Absolutely right!

Beaumont

"Oh the irony, people calling out Biden after 100 day after accepting the horsesh*t served up for the last four years. Biden will be responsible for the rebuilding of America infrastructure. "

No sorry he is too old and stupid. Almost Alzheimers already!

Beaumont

"Not all states are the same. Giving federal control over each states election laws in my opinion is unconstitutional.

The charges those two republican stages legislatures tried between 2016 and 2018 to make to state election rules were so egregious they were thrown out by SCOTUS because they were deemed specifically designed to stop and discourage minorities from voting…

I think the bit you are missing in regards to HR1 is federal… As in House, Senate and Presidential contests…. I don’t see why there should be different standards for different states in a national election….. if a state wants its own rules for its own legislatures.. have at it"

We will! We also have the right to succeed from the union. Texas, the only state who does!

"Oh the irony, people calling out Biden after 100 day after accepting the horsesh*t served up for the last four years. Biden will be responsible for the rebuilding of America infrastructure.

No sorry he is too old and stupid. Almost Alzheimers already!"

Baby steps though.

Obviously Biden doesn't have many answers. But he's an incremental improvement, and sadly that's all that was available.

"Oh the irony, people calling out Biden after 100 day after accepting the horsesh*t served up for the last four years. Biden will be responsible for the rebuilding of America infrastructure. "

Seminole

Sadly if he goes totally incoherent all we have is cackling Kamala, who sucks.

"Sadly if he goes totally incoherent all we have is cackling Kamala, who sucks."

Trump managed to be incoherent for 4 years.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Biden is the shit storm that covers America and all its good people. Americans are getting tired of all of his bullshit and they are fixing to put him back in his place

We can only hope, such a shame how many people are still suffering from President Trump hate.

Makes me smile each time they get their covid shot. That is President Trumps legacy that they will live the rest of their life with.

joey said they could not get a vaccine out that quick.

joey and the ho, the beginning of another error"

Trump's legacy? He'll best be remembered for imploring his supporters to storm the Capitol Building (in an act of contemptible sedition) and not turning up when he promised to

Glasgow

"Sadly if he goes totally incoherent all we have is cackling Kamala, who sucks."

You've really got it rather bad, haven't you?

Glasgow

"Oh the irony, people calling out Biden after 100 day after accepting the horsesh*t served up for the last four years. Biden will be responsible for the rebuilding of America infrastructure.

No sorry he is too old and stupid. Almost Alzheimers already!"

Oh, we mustn't forget his youthful, erudite predecessor pmsl

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Not all states are the same. Giving federal control over each states election laws in my opinion is unconstitutional.

I think the bit you are missing in regards to HR1 is federal… As in House, Senate and Presidential contests…. I don’t see why there should be different standards for different states in a national election….. if a state wants its own rules for its own legislatures.. have at it

We will! We also have the right to succeed from the union. Texas, the only state who does!"

Yeah…. Because when Texas goes it alone we see that works brilliantly… I mean… as long as you don’t get a winter storm! amma right?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Sadly if he goes totally incoherent all we have is cackling Kamala, who sucks.

You've really got it rather bad, haven't you? "

Wow… so scared of the black woman… hmm… wonder why!

Beaumont

We will! We also have the right to succeed from the union. Texas, the only state who does!

Yeah…. Because when Texas goes it alone we see that works brilliantly… I mean… as long as you don’t get a winter storm! amma right? "

Oh please that was still the democrats and their bullshit!

And despite this they still thrashed old Trumpy , he must have been an awful president

Same politics different president nothing getting done

Seminole

You people need to let go of Trump, seriously.

Seminole

Are you trying to suggest something about me with that comment?

"

Im puzzled did you not start this threat slating Biden. Trump i would never want imagine his face anywhere except up someone's ass. As thats the best place for him. Preferably a 7ft hairy monster in jail. Oh sorry its a swinging site. Well I think that's appropriate content in my message

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

biden won in a landslide. stop being so bitter and deal with it.

Seminole

You are the smartest person on here, congratulations DB.

You yanks are so goddam lucky. Any of you earning less than 400,000 dollars won't have to pay a penny in taxes. Jammy sods. Wish we had generous joe setting the UK tax rate.

"You yanks are so goddam lucky. Any of you earning less than 400,000 dollars won't have to pay a penny in taxes. Jammy sods. Wish we had generous joe setting the UK tax rate. "

2 things

Death and taxes. Joe not going to change a thing. We still have state and local taxes. Can't fund government without them.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Yeah…. Because when Texas goes it alone we see that works brilliantly… I mean… as long as you don’t get a winter storm! amma right?

Oh please that was still the democrats and their bullshit!"

Now this I really really really have to hear….

Just how was the aftermath of the Texas winter storms the fault of the democrats… and I double dare you to do with without mentioning the words “green new deal”….

Let me guess all those darn wind turbines that froze fault…. Without mentioning that wind only made 10% of what failed…

P.s most of what failed was natural gas and oil… with coal mixed in….

Sorry… did I just use up your argument….

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Why do people copy the last persons comments everytime? Makes for a tough crappy read

Oh please that was still the democrats and their bullshit!

Now this I really really really have to hear….

Just how was the aftermath of the Texas winter storms the fault of the democrats… and I double dare you to do with without mentioning the words “green new deal”….

Let me guess all those darn wind turbines that froze fault…. Without mentioning that wind only made 10% of what failed…

P.s most of what failed was natural gas and oil… with coal mixed in….

Sorry… did I just use up your argument…."

Yes, but the democrats were the ones who scrimped on get the lubricant for the wind mills that had antifreeze in it.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Yes, but the democrats were the ones who scrimped on get the lubricant for the wind mills that had antifreeze in it. "

Not sure if this is sarcasm since republicans have been in charge of every department at state level in Texas for the last 30 odd years … but I’ll run with it…

Seminole

If you’re going to engage me privately and call me names, at least have the nerve to do so without blocking me. TDS is in full force on FAB.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Can't figure Biden out, I don't think he actually figures himself out even.

He can't work with the Republicans because of his own prejudices.

He can't get a grip on gun crime because some of the people who voted for him are part of a gang who need guns to shoot other gang members. Who in turn perpetuate the drug culture. Yes I'm sure there are some drug taking Reps,but we're talking about Biden.

He doesn't seem to have a direction or purpose.

Kamala Harris seems ineffective, and reports of her being a mixture of Black an Indian misled alot of voters who thought she was part Native Indian.

Can he improve on his Democratic predecessors Obama and Clinton, no I don't think so.

Why? America is too far gone, it's too late to repair.

doncaster

"Can't figure Biden out, I don't think he actually figures himself out even.

He can't get a grip on gun crime because some of the people who voted for him are part of a gang who need guns to shoot other gang members. Who in turn perpetuate the drug culture. Yes I'm sure there are some drug taking Reps,but we're talking about Biden.

Kamala Harris seems ineffective, and reports of her being a mixture of Black an Indian misled alot of voters who thought she was part Native Indian.

Can he improve on his Democratic predecessors Obama and Clinton, no I don't think so.

"

to become a Chinese colony do you reckon ? Is this inevitable ?

to become a Chinese colony do you reckon ? Is this inevitable ? "

Nope " Molon Labe ".

doncaster

to become a Chinese colony do you reckon ? Is this inevitable ?

Nope " Molon Labe "."

hehe that's what they want to do "come and take it" the Chinese not the Greeks tho

Well said

Well said! Looking forward to the day Trump goes to prison.

Seminole

Dream on

doncaster

Well said "

sad but true

Well said sad but true "

We enjoyed the isolationism while it lasted. The world don't need our influence anymore. We are perfectly happy not getting involved but here we are back on the world stage getting blamed for everyone else's whoas.

doncaster

Well said sad but true

We enjoyed the isolationism while it lasted. The world don't need our influence anymore. We are perfectly happy not getting involved but here we are back on the world stage getting blamed for everyone else's whoas."

you know how us brits feel now then

doncaster

*bump*

By *uninlondonMan  over a year ago

London

Well said sad but true

We enjoyed the isolationism while it lasted. The world don't need our influence anymore. We are perfectly happy not getting involved but here we are back on the world stage getting blamed for everyone else's whoas."

Boo hoo. Sob.

Well said sad but true

We enjoyed the isolationism while it lasted. The world don't need our influence anymore. We are perfectly happy not getting involved but here we are back on the world stage getting blamed for everyone else's whoas.

Boo hoo. Sob."

Yup nothing going to change.

By *uninlondonMan  over a year ago

London

Well said sad but true

Boo hoo. Sob.

Yup nothing going to change."

Four years of a despot, fascist dictator, tearing up democracy and inciting hatred around the world is your idea of "isolationism"?

You're right, the world certainly doesn't need that kind of influence!

"Dream on"

He has enough money to pay the best lawyers to tie up all this stuff for decades.

Well said sad but true

Boo hoo. Sob.

Yup nothing going to change.

Four years of a despot, fascist dictator, tearing up democracy and inciting hatred around the world is your idea of "isolationism"?

You're right, the world certainly doesn't need that kind of influence!"

World hatred ? Like what hatred ? We left climate accord ?

https://youtu.be/aLFqeIfdFmw

On a scale of one to trump

Biden is smashing it !

But he hasn’t got that mad man vide I miss that ! the entertainment of listening to that crazed lunatic spurt out his amazing facts ! They where all facts ye know !

Just delighted he started a blog !

Can’t wait to see the informative information coming are way !

On tender hooks

trump

Food prices up

Fuel prices up

No one want to work

More conflicts we are supposed to take of .

Yup he smashing it.

"Food prices up

Fuel prices up

No one want to work

Yup he smashing it.

"

Look you know me we talked I’m not getting in to politics especially not with you I get how passionate you are so I don’t wanna jump on and make light of your views !

I was just kidding ! If you want to have a proper chat again I’m more then happy I enjoyed the back and forth before !

I’ve a new name that’s why you probably don’t remember

"Food prices up

Fuel prices up

No one want to work

Yup he smashing it.

Look you know me we talked I’m not getting in to politics especially not with you I get how passionate you are so I don’t wanna jump on and make light of your views !

I was just kidding ! If you want to have a proper chat again I’m more then happy I enjoyed the back and forth before !

I’ve a new name that’s why you probably don’t remember "

Both of us fought for this country hubby retired and I seen my sister's and brothers mangled. People forgot the costs of what they percieve what is right without the sacrafice involved. They love thier freedoms to say and act as the want. They love thier rights to do what they want. Those freedoms came at the costs of blood tears and sacrafice to protect. Tell that to families no matter race religion or sexual preference. Death is a finality not a option for the choices of the ones who choose the righteousness of a path that everyone now condemns. So yes I am livid yes I say screw it let the world burn. I choose my peace and my husband's peace. No more no less. Not worth the sacrifice anymore. Burn everything down. I have peace with that. Seems the choice now

Patriot = asshole anymore. Seems people forget. 9/11 everyone united. 20 years later police and military villains. China can take over Russia can too . This is a the perfect storm everyone wants. Enjoy. I'll be waiting with my firearms for the knock of mandarin or Russian.

"Food prices up

Fuel prices up

No one want to work

Yup he smashing it.

Both of us fought for this country hubby retired and I seen my sister's and brothers mangled. People forgot the costs of what they percieve what is right without the sacrafice involved. They love thier freedoms to say and act as the want. They love thier rights to do what they want. Those freedoms came at the costs of blood tears and sacrafice to protect. Tell that to families no matter race religion or sexual preference. Death is a finality not a option for the choices of the ones who choose the righteousness of a path that everyone now condemns. So yes I am livid yes I say screw it let the world burn. I choose my peace and my husband's peace. No more no less. Not worth the sacrifice anymore. Burn everything down. I have peace with that. Seems the choice now "

"Food prices up

Fuel prices up

No one want to work

Yup he smashing it.

Both of us fought for this country hubby retired and I seen my sister's and brothers mangled. People forgot the costs of what they percieve what is right without the sacrafice involved. They love thier freedoms to say and act as the want. They love thier rights to do what they want. Those freedoms came at the costs of blood tears and sacrafice to protect. Tell that to families no matter race religion or sexual preference. Death is a finality not a option for the choices of the ones who choose the righteousness of a path that everyone now condemns. So yes I am livid yes I say screw it let the world burn. I choose my peace and my husband's peace. No more no less. Not worth the sacrifice anymore. Burn everything down. I have peace with that. Seems the choice now "

I know your both military nothing but respect ! Why isn’t it worth the sacrifice! Are your fellow Americans no longer your people cause Biden is president! Anyway look try relax is all I can say it’s still your country at the end of the day !

"Food prices up

Fuel prices up

No one want to work

Yup he smashing it.

Both of us fought for this country hubby retired and I seen my sister's and brothers mangled. People forgot the costs of what they percieve what is right without the sacrafice involved. They love thier freedoms to say and act as the want. They love thier rights to do what they want. Those freedoms came at the costs of blood tears and sacrafice to protect. Tell that to families no matter race religion or sexual preference. Death is a finality not a option for the choices of the ones who choose the righteousness of a path that everyone now condemns. So yes I am livid yes I say screw it let the world burn. I choose my peace and my husband's peace. No more no less. Not worth the sacrifice anymore. Burn everything down. I have peace with that. Seems the choice now

I know your both military nothing but respect ! Why isn’t it worth the sacrifice! Are your fellow Americans no longer your people cause Biden is president! Anyway look try relax is all I can say it’s still your country at the end of the day ! "

Here Freedom is dead if you have a opinion.

"Food prices up

Fuel prices up

No one want to work

Yup he smashing it.

I know your both military nothing but respect ! Why isn’t it worth the sacrifice! Are your fellow Americans no longer your people cause Biden is president! Anyway look try relax is all I can say it’s still your country at the end of the day !

Here Freedom is dead if you have a opinion."

I don’t judge you on ur opinions! There not my opinions but I can’t sit in Dublin and judge how you perceive America !

You can’t control everything so try make the most of what you got

Seminole

Biden is killing it, just look at his approval rating among Americans.

Seminole

And the VP, whoa slow down lady, you’re far too productive.

"And the VP, whoa slow down lady, you’re far too productive."

Sorry I know his approval rate is through the roof and even far right politicians aren’t roasting him on fox totally factually news !

Heard you guys can only eat half a burger 1/4 of a hot dog,2 slices of ham and one steak a year now ? God damn you joe Biden !!!!

It was on Fox News so assuming it’s true right ? Can anyway one confirm that

"Biden is killing it, just look at his approval rating among Americans. "

In fairness he's been left with a huge pile of shit to sort out by the previous president.

I'm not a fan of Biden, some good, some not so good. But it takes time to fix the mess he's been left with.

Seminole

Every president is left with a pile of shit to deal with. The next one will feel it worse than ever.

"Every president is left with a pile of shit to deal with. The next one will feel it worse than ever. "

Maybe. Depends if Biden can get anything done or if he just needs to unpick the clusterfuck that's been left by one of the worst world leaders in the last 40 years.

Seminole

His accomplishments in 47 years of public service should give you all the confidence in him that you need. Years 48-51 are bound to be amazing.

"His accomplishments in 47 years of public service should give you all the confidence in him that you need. Years 48-51 are bound to be amazing."

I live where he was born still waiting on the benefits of his prestigious Career he promised.

Seminole

C’mon man!

"His accomplishments in 47 years of public service should give you all the confidence in him that you need. Years 48-51 are bound to be amazing.

I live where he was born still waiting on the benefits of his prestigious Career he promised. "

You probably won't know this because you're in the USA but....creepy Joe is rarely seen on UK telly screens. When trump was in office the UK media couldn't keep him off the box. Every news show had trump walking, waving, speeching, kicking puppies in the face and biting tails off kittens....Joe obamden? Hardly a peep.

Just an observation

Do you think it's because Joe can't actually read a teleprompter and lets himself and the whole US down every time the Dems release him from the basement?

"His accomplishments in 47 years of public service should give you all the confidence in him that you need. Years 48-51 are bound to be amazing.

I live where he was born still waiting on the benefits of his prestigious Career he promised.

You probably won't know this because you're in the USA but....creepy Joe is rarely seen on UK telly screens. When trump was in office the UK media couldn't keep him off the box. Every news show had trump walking, waving, speeching, kicking puppies in the face and biting tails off kittens....Joe obamden? Hardly a peep.

Just an observation

Do you think it's because Joe can't actually read a teleprompter and lets himself and the whole US down every time the Dems release him from the basement? "

His handlers would freak out if he gave a true new conference.

Seminole

Biden’s teleprompter told him he negotiated a cease fire between Hamas and Israel. Time for a nap I suppose.

Just an observation

Do you think it's because Joe can't actually read a teleprompter and lets himself and the whole US down every time the Dems release him from the basement? "

It's because Trump was a massive embarrassment. The world couldn't believe that Americans would support such an incompetent toddler. But they did and some still do.

Seminole

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

doncaster

"Biden’s teleprompter told him he negotiated a cease fire between Hamas and Israel. Time for a nap I suppose."
thought Egypt had brokered a cease fire ?

"Biden’s teleprompter told him he negotiated a cease fire between Hamas and Israel. Time for a nap I suppose.thought Egypt had brokered a cease fire ? "

They did .

"Biden’s teleprompter told him he negotiated a cease fire between Hamas and Israel. Time for a nap I suppose.thought Egypt had brokered a cease fire ?

They did ."

Nonsense! It was bidenski....along with harriskov. Defunding the Israeli police was their first step.

Beaumont

Those who know Biden is just a puppet support Trump! All others are idiots!

"Those who know Biden is just a puppet support Trump! All others are idiots!"

I know the Biden is a puppet, but that doesn't mean I support a moronic, racist, narcissistic.

Seminole

"Those who know Biden is just a puppet support Trump! All others are idiots!"

I’m actually supported Obama who said “leave it to Joe to fuck things up”

doncaster

"Those who know Biden is just a puppet support Trump! All others are idiots!

I’m actually supported Obama who said “leave it to Joe to fuck things up”"

who's Obama ?

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

I know the Biden is a puppet, but that doesn't mean I support a moronic, racist, narcissistic."

You just described China Joe

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Thatlife you don't live in the USA. TRUMP was a better president then Biden or Obama.

For those of you biden fans what are you going to think at the end of the year when you file your taxes and they say you owe them for the money he gave you? How about when your taxes dbl each week on your check and you still owe money at the end of the year?

"Thatlife you don't live in the USA. TRUMP was a better president then Biden or Obama. "

Lolz

"Thatlife you don't live in the USA. TRUMP was a better president then Biden or Obama. "

Says the middle aged white man.

doncaster

"Thatlife you don't live in the USA. TRUMP was a better president then Biden or Obama.

Says the middle aged white man."

well he does have a look of his hero

Newcastle and Gateshead

"For those of you biden fans what are you going to think at the end of the year when you file your taxes and they say you owe them for the money he gave you? How about when your taxes dbl each week on your check and you still owe money at the end of the year?"

Since there has been now change in federal tax law how are people going to pay double.. just curious?

"Thatlife you don't live in the USA. TRUMP was a better president then Biden or Obama.

Says the middle aged white man. well he does have a look of his hero "

I'm very concerned about Biden's safety, his old adversary is still gunning for him.

Corn Pop was a very bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys.

"I'm very concerned about Biden's safety, his old adversary is still gunning for him.

Corn Pop was a very bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys."

Don't worry, he's so senile he won't see it coming.

"I'm very concerned about Biden's safety, his old adversary is still gunning for him.

Corn Pop was a very bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys.

Don't worry, he's so senile he won't see it coming. "

He is a scrappy kid from Scranton Pennsylvania. Cornpop can't hang

Seminole

If the squad could just embrace his schoolgirl fetish, they would soon learn to dress new bills up with pig tails and a hello kitty backpack and have his complete attention.

By *ammisuxTV/TS  over a year ago

Uxbridge

"If you’re going to engage me privately and call me names, at least have the nerve to do so without blocking me. TDS is in full force on FAB."

Don't feed the TDS. This site leans left. Mention anything against narrative and the goons start posting. I don't bother. Critical thinking isn't wanted here.

"If you’re going to engage me privately and call me names, at least have the nerve to do so without blocking me. TDS is in full force on FAB.

Don't feed the TDS. This site leans left. Mention anything against narrative and the goons start posting. I don't bother. Critical thinking isn't wanted here."

Are you on this site in a parallel universe. Anyone who isn't right wing gets hounded to shit on here.

Try questioning the government, brexit etc.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Let's hope the republicans put someone like DeSantis in the forefront for 24. He'd beat Biden (or Harris if she loses patience and pushes Joe of the top of the stairs)

"Let's hope the republicans put someone like DeSantis in the forefront for 24. He'd beat Biden (or Harris if she loses patience and pushes Joe of the top of the stairs)"

Got to get through the mid terms first.

Beaumont

I know the Biden is a puppet, but that doesn't mean I support a moronic, racist, narcissistic."

Sorry but America was getting great again and out from under until this damn man made pandemic! I at least support someone who thinks of America and Americans and not just me and mine!

Beaumont

I’m actually supported Obama who said “leave it to Joe to fuck things up”"

Now there was the worst president ever since Nixon!

Beaumont

"You must be thinking of the so called trump presidency and his band of crooks. Over 20,000 verifiable lies and misleading statements from trump along in only 4 years. No one in history has ever or will ever tell even a small fraction of the amount of lies and misleading statements that trump did and continues to do, because he is a habitual liar and always has been his whole life. To think otherwise is just naive !!!"

There already is and his strings are being pulled by well fuck it!

Uxbridge

"TDS comes out once again. "

Entirely correct and amusing to watch.

Uxbridge

Well said

The forums are pretty much over ridden with folks whinging and slagging of Donald, Boris and Brexit, that’s when they’re not going on and on about virus issues with even more informed opinions.

The forums are pretty much over ridden with folks whinging and slagging off anyone who speaks up and discusses Donald, Boris and Brexit.

Fix that bit for you.

"

You just proved their point, well done.

Uxbridge

"Sadly if he goes totally incoherent all we have is cackling Kamala, who sucks.

You've really got it rather bad, haven't you?

Wow… so scared of the black woman… hmm… wonder why!"

Brings race into it when there was none before. Possibly the same reason no one was interested in her as a presidential candidate. Dodgy morals and insincere. Nothing to do with melanin.Seems you race grift on here slot.

Uxbridge

"If you’re going to engage me privately and call me names, at least have the nerve to do so without blocking me. TDS is in full force on FAB."

It's fully allowed TDS here, as it is everywhere. Opinions have to be policed.

Beaumont

Biden is a joke! How come meeting with Putin was closed door. Possibly because Biden is Putin's bitch! Not Trump!!

Beaumont

Not too often we agree.

Although the decline started with Reagan's presidency. Maybe."

No I would say with Obama or maybe Clinton!

"Biden is a joke! How come meeting with Putin was closed door. Possibly because Biden is Putin's bitch! Not Trump!!"

That and his press conference his handlers and him got mad. It was funny.

Beaumont

"Biden is a joke! How come meeting with Putin was closed door. Possibly because Biden is Putin's bitch! Not Trump!!

That and his press conference his handlers and him got mad. It was funny."

Yes it was

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Biden is a joke! How come meeting with Putin was closed door. Possibly because Biden is Putin's bitch! Not Trump!!"

Erm… do you not remember the tit trump made of himself at Helsinki… you know, the one where is he said he believed putin over his own intelligence agencies!

And actually it wasn’t… in the initial meeting it was Biden, putin and the 2 foreign secretaries… then they were joined in that meeting by a larger group afterwards

I know you like to have a go at Biden at every opportunity, but now we are just at the bottom of the barrel looking for crumbs….

P.s we will never know what was said in the trump putin one on one… because trump destroyed the interpreters notes!

In the diplomatic services… you never have one on one meetings so there can be a readout of the meeting

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Certainly miss the ‘Trump show’ here in Europe, always a daily laugh listening to the latest Trumpism, Now we’ve got Biden, competent but oh so boring.

Bring in the Clowns, ‘ four more years’

Beaumont

"Biden is a joke! How come meeting with Putin was closed door. Possibly because Biden is Putin's bitch! Not Trump!!

Erm… do you not remember the tit trump made of himself at Helsinki… you know, the one where is he said he believed putin over his own intelligence agencies!

And actually it wasn’t… in the initial meeting it was Biden, putin and the 2 foreign secretaries… then they were joined in that meeting by a larger group afterwards

I know you like to have a go at Biden at every opportunity, but now we are just at the bottom of the barrel looking for crumbs….

P.s we will never know what was said in the trump putin one on one… because trump destroyed the interpreters notes!

In the diplomatic services… you never have one on one meetings so there can be a readout of the meeting "

Let's not start with deleting things that were illegal. Hilary Clinton holds that crown!

Newcastle and Gateshead

In the diplomatic services… you never have one on one meetings so there can be a readout of the meeting

Let's not start with deleting things that were illegal. Hilary Clinton holds that crown!"

Oooooh …. Best comeback you got! You directly compared Biden and trump in the same situation.. and when you got your ass handed to you on a plate.. you switched it to Hillary!

It’s not my fault you have such selective amnesia…

Here…. Go back and watch that Helsinki joint press conference…. And then tell me who’s bitch is who’s… heck even Fox News absolutely slaughtered trump for his performance…so let’s stick to the subject matter YOU started….

Trump putin summit vs Biden putin summit… you opened Pandora’s box… no one else!

Try to defend the indefensible… I dare ya….

doncaster

A big thumbs up for bidens juneteenth

doncaster

A commemoration of the ending of trading people (site won't let me use the s word) in the US