FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Minneapolis shooting.

Minneapolis shooting.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/04/21 12:08:04]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Another officer involved shooting.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Another officer involved shooting. "

I swear if it was true and he was running away and was shot in the back... it’s going to kick off

"Another officer involved shooting.

I swear if it was true and he was running away and was shot in the back... it’s going to kick off"

Already has and 3 police shot in Georgia.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Holy shit.... the police officer meant to go for her taser and went for her gun instead... not a good look but you can see it was a horrible accidental mistake

Haven't seen the body cam vid yet.if it was accidental that's horrible.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Haven't seen the body cam vid yet.if it was accidental that's horrible."

She is shouting taser taser taser, then the gunshot goes off.. car starts driving away.. and you can hear her say “ oh shit I shot him!”

It’s not great... glad the police chief made the bodycam footage available straight away!

"Haven't seen the body cam vid yet.if it was accidental that's horrible.

She is shouting taser taser taser, then the gunshot goes off.. car starts driving away.. and you can hear her say “ oh shit I shot him!”

It’s not great... glad the police chief made the bodycam footage available straight away! "

Seen it was a horrible accident.

It’s not great... glad the police chief made the bodycam footage available straight away!

Seen it was a horrible accident."

Looks like in the vid she was chambered with the safety off. Can't see if she moved the safety. Negligence if that is a issue. Moving the safety should have been a indicator too the officer.

Seen it was a horrible accident.

Looks like in the vid she was chambered with the safety off. Can't see if she moved the safety. Negligence if that is a issue. Moving the safety should have been a indicator too the officer."

Nope she did I slowed it down she hit the safety.

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

Does it have a safety,

In Ireland the armed members of the police force carry a sig sauber firarm which does have a "safety catch" as such, it is carried in a smart holster and cannot discharge in the holster, but when removed from the holster it is automatically armed and remains so until returned to the carrying holster, the thinking behind this system is that the weapon is never drawn unless there is a very high probability that it has to be discharged

"Does it have a safety,

In Ireland the armed members of the police force carry a sig sauber firarm which does have a "safety catch" as such, it is carried in a smart holster and cannot discharge in the holster, but when removed from the holster it is automatically armed and remains so until returned to the carrying holster, the thinking behind this system is that the weapon is never drawn unless there is a very high probability that it has to be discharged "

I watched she took the safety off in the video. You can see her doing it.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

I have not seen the video at all, but I can’t help but scratch my head wondering why people resist or run or do anything else that escalates the situation in the first place. Honestly, what can be gained from being anything less than compliant?

"I have not seen the video at all, but I can’t help but scratch my head wondering why people resist or run or do anything else that escalates the situation in the first place. Honestly, what can be gained from being anything less than compliant?"

That's the problem now. Everyone wants to escalate the situation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely the police should be trained and alert enough to know the difference between a gun and a taser! Even in a situation like this. And especially if they are going to use them!

Very very bad drills on the part of the principle officer. No excuses for shitty training. Absolutely appalling

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Surely the police should be trained and alert enough to know the difference between a gun and a taser! Even in a situation like this. And especially if they are going to use them! "

It came to light in the murder of Oscar grant because the taser and the gun were on the same side of the policeman’s holster and policeman went for the wrong one... so police departments straight away redesigned them so that taser and gun were on opposite sides of holsters so that mistake could never happen again......

"Surely the police should be trained and alert enough to know the difference between a gun and a taser! Even in a situation like this. And especially if they are going to use them!

It came to light in the murder of Oscar grant because the taser and the gun were on the same side of the policeman’s holster and policeman went for the wrong one... so police departments straight away redesigned them so that taser and gun were on opposite sides of holsters so that mistake could never happen again......"

Exactly the reason armed police here have their taser on the their off hand side. And they’re bright yellow here too because firearms cops aren’t considered the brightest

"Surely the police should be trained and alert enough to know the difference between a gun and a taser! Even in a situation like this. And especially if they are going to use them!

It came to light in the murder of Oscar grant because the taser and the gun were on the same side of the policeman’s holster and policeman went for the wrong one... so police departments straight away redesigned them so that taser and gun were on opposite sides of holsters so that mistake could never happen again......

Exactly the reason armed police here have their taser on the their off hand side. And they’re bright yellow here too because firearms cops aren’t considered the brightest "

This is a issue. Defunding police will cutback on training to avoid situations like this. Double edged sword. They need to better trained in hi stress situations.

And certain people want the Police defunded...

Do that and incidents like this will be even more common

"And certain people want the Police defunded...

Do that and incidents like this will be even more common"

welcome back.

"And certain people want the Police defunded...

Do that and incidents like this will be even more common welcome back. "

Thanks!

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Well if it was a mistake perhaps that officer wasn't trained properly.

Heat of the moment be damned a tamer is yellow or some other bright colour and looks and feels diffrent from a firearm.

"Well if it was a mistake perhaps that officer wasn't trained properly.

Heat of the moment be damned a tamer is yellow or some other bright colour and looks and feels diffrent from a firearm."

They ate on separate sides of the utility belt. It may have been an accident, but she will be terminated and charged with 3rd degree manslaughter. She will also face civil suits.

Second degree manslaughter is what she’s been charged with.

Seminole

I don’t care how much you hate cops. If you think she wanted this to happen, you’re as delusional as they come.

If you think she wanted to leave her role as a wife, mother or whatever she is to become part of cell block C, you’re delusional.

If you think she doesn’t wish with everything she could take it back, you are delusional.

If you think this was her fate and hers alone, you are delusional.

If you think that running from an arrest is a smart thing to do, and you don’t live in Nazi germany, you are delusional.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Second degree manslaughter is what she’s been charged with. "

Not surprised.... there is no way you could charge her with murder in Minnesota because from the video there is no way you could say there was intent... or that it was excessively reckless

It’s interesting now that the chauvin trial now wants the jury sequestered because it makes the difference between these look a lot worse with what he has been charged with

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I don’t care how much you hate cops. If you think she wanted this to happen, you’re as delusional as they come.

If you think she wanted to leave her role as a wife, mother or whatever she is to become part of cell block C, you’re delusional.

If you think she doesn’t wish with everything she could take it back, you are delusional.

If you think that running from an arrest is a smart thing to do, and you don’t live in Nazi germany, you are delusional.

"

I can see that your parents have never had to give you “the talk”.... I can give you examples from Minnesota alone where people have done everything right, and ended up in a coffin... philando Castile springs immediately to mind,

"I don’t care how much you hate cops. If you think she wanted this to happen, you’re as delusional as they come.

I can see that your parents have never had to give you “the talk”.... I can give you examples from Minnesota alone where people have done everything right, and ended up in a coffin... philando Castile springs immediately to mind, "

Yeah everything has to be about race doesnt it..

I could be horrible and say if the guy had never committed aggravated assault in the first place he would never had a warrant

Afaik he was pulled over because of an air freshener on his mirrror which is illegal in that state

Dont do illegal things and you minmise your interaction with the police.

Not same as "The talk" you referring to, but i was told if i EVER brought Police to the front door my life wouldnt be worth living. So guess what... I dont commit armed robberies

Seminole

Like I said, delusional

Newcastle and Gateshead

Chauvin pleads the 5th... will not testify.... not surprised

"Chauvin pleads the 5th... will not testify.... not surprised "

Wrong thread

"Chauvin pleads the 5th... will not testify.... not surprised

Wrong thread "

Lol had a 48 hour forum ban for posting a scientific link about cicadas.

There was a cop killed in Burleson Tx yesterday morning. They arrested 1 guy, the female gave herself up and they are still looking for the 3rd person. It's not just civilians dying but cop's as well

» Add a new message to this topic