FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Shootings

Shootings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is the recent spikes in shooting related to inequality and media attention? Today alone there was a alot. 3 officers shot in a car chase. A school shooting again and the recent shooting in minneapolis. Grant it the minneapolis one was a "accident". Everyone seems on edge. No one cares anymore about the laws.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Just need to massively curtail the ridiculous gun culture over there.

But it’s never going to happen as the arms business is huge. Everyone seems to have a gun.

Large sections of the population just casually accept people carrying them as if it’s normal!!!

Hey ho. Nothing we can do about it. Hopefully time, education and exposure to other cultures will lead to progress.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6bsr61vrw

And people wonder why Police are armed

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Sadly it is to late to stop the gun violence in the states to many guns there already it will destroy the USA sadly.

Shit happens when the country is full of guns !

Ye never hear of us irish dying by drive by potato's ! There’s a point there somewhere I think !

Less guns more potatoes! Basically

Gloucester

"Shit happens when the country is full of guns !

Ye never hear of us irish dying by drive by potato's ! There’s a point there somewhere I think !

"

I'll keep mine. No bears or other dangerous critters in ireland. Well maybe the pubs.

"Just need to massively curtail the ridiculous gun culture over there.

But it’s never going to happen as the arms business is huge. Everyone seems to have a gun.

Large sections of the population just casually accept people carrying them as if it’s normal!!!

Hey ho. Nothing we can do about it. Hopefully time, education and exposure to other cultures will lead to progress."

Yes, get yourselves some big knives instead and follow the uk model lol

"I'll keep mine. No bears or other dangerous critters in ireland. Well maybe the pubs. "

Way to go

Gloucester

Hey ho. Nothing we can do about it. Hopefully time, education and exposure to other cultures will lead to progress.

Yes, get yourselves some big knives instead and follow the uk model lol "

Well it would certainly be an improvement:

250 knife deaths per year (pop. 65m)

as opposed to the US:

12,000 gun deaths per year (pop. 330m)

as opposed to the US:

12,000 gun deaths per year (pop. 330m)"

Pretty sure that number includes suicides tbf

as opposed to the US:

12,000 gun deaths per year (pop. 330m)"

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight

Gloucester

as opposed to the US:

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight "

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

People in other countries can wish all they want, and say all they want, that US citizens shouldn't be allowed to have all those guns. But, the simple fact is, they will never pass a bill into law in congress to take away the guns from the people. It will never happen, congress and law enforcement knows it would be the beginning of the end. No way would gun advocates give up their firearms, it would start a civil war that would collapse our economy and thus the world

economy. So be careful what you wish for !!!

We have become a country of 0 accountability for your actions.

Gloucester

"People in other countries can wish all they want, and say all they want, that US citizens shouldn't be allowed to have all those guns. But, the simple fact is, they will never pass a bill into law in congress to take away the guns from the people. It will never happen, congress and law enforcement knows it would be the beginning of the end. No way would gun advocates give up their firearms, it would start a civil war that would collapse our economy and thus the world

economy. So be careful what you wish for !!!"

You don’t take the gun nuts ‘babies’ away from them. That’s bound to provoke a reaction.

You massively restrict new and replacement weapons. Increase licensing and storage requirements. Harsher punishments for breaches of these regulations.

Baby steps.

There is no " gun nut babies " pandemic and riots and unlawfulness has been fantastic for the industry. Good times.

Gloucester

"There is no " gun nut babies " pandemic and riots and unlawfulness has been fantastic for the industry. Good times."

No ‘gun nuts babies’ !?! You’re kidding!

You see them on the news threatening to shoot anybody trying to take their guns away!

The level of low self esteem and lack of self confidence they display is astounding.

Guns are not a sign of a person of self worth.

Just self weakness.

"There is no " gun nut babies " pandemic and riots and unlawfulness has been fantastic for the industry. Good times.

You see them on the news threatening to shoot anybody trying to take their guns away!

The level of low self esteem and lack of self confidence they display is astounding.

Just self weakness."

So I guess your military don't need guns. They can just shoot glitter and dildos at adversaries.

"There is no " gun nut babies " pandemic and riots and unlawfulness has been fantastic for the industry. Good times.

Just self weakness.

So I guess your military don't need guns. They can just shoot glitter and dildos at adversaries."

My life no different then a countries life I will defend it at all costs.

Gloucester

Just self weakness.

So I guess your military don't need guns. They can just shoot glitter and dildos at adversaries."

We aren’t talking about the military. We are talking about ordinary citizens who think they need a gun to go to the shop for a loaf of bread. Not a good place to be

Gloucester

Just self weakness.

So I guess your military don't need guns. They can just shoot glitter and dildos at adversaries.

My life no different then a countries life I will defend it at all costs. "

And that’s the problem right there. Why would you believe your life is in jeopardy?

Unless you live in a war zone?

Just self weakness.

And that’s the problem right there. Why would you believe your life is in jeopardy?

Unless you live in a war zone?"

What problem hubby and I live in a rual area. All the shootings are in major cities Gang Violence no bloods or crips where we live. Just bears bobcats Coyotes ect...Guns are a tool we hunt. Not giving up that right. I carry because of the human element when I go to major cities.

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

Just self weakness.

Unless you live in a war zone?"

Please enlighten me why do folks in england care if we choose to protect ourselves, from any percieved danger?

The fact is it was tyrannical government that drove the founding fathers to declare the right to bear arms. And will drive folks to do it again.

Just self weakness.

Please enlighten me why do folks in england care if we choose to protect ourselves, from any percieved danger?

The fact is it was tyrannical government that drove the founding fathers to declare the right to bear arms. And will drive folks to do it again.

"

Exactly

Just self weakness.

Exactly "

I just find it amazing how different our culture is compared to the UK. They trust the government when the majority of the US does not.

Right now it's up to us normal ordinary citizens to protect ourselves. Government is non functional with all that is going on.

Gun sales through the roof. That is a huge indicator of how the general public feels about everything.

32 guns and I still waiting on one of them to take off and go on a mass shooting. My model 1873 is old and cranky if anything it's the damn shooter.

"

Shit happens when you don't have them either. You guys have more knife attacks and bombs than anyone. So let's ban everything except sports and foons

Shit happens when you don't have them either. You guys have more knife attacks and bombs than anyone. So let's ban everything except sports and foons "

US citizens own the majority of the worlds guns. Yet we are not the number 1 country for gun related deaths. Got to love the media BS.

So why does the country that says it leads the world and is a beacon of democracy pose a threat to its citizens? Isn't that North Korea OP?

"So why does the country that says it leads the world and is a beacon of democracy pose a threat to its citizens? Isn't that North Korea OP? "

Because you cant see into the future..

Iran for example in the 1970's compared to now

Plus it is another defense against invasion from a near peer force.

"So why does the country that says it leads the world and is a beacon of democracy pose a threat to its citizens? Isn't that North Korea OP? "

What threat to citizens. The citizens are responsible for their safety. It's government denying those rights . Musket was the AR at the time the constitution was written. AR now is no different it is advancement in arms to counter outside threats. Forgien and domestic.

By *rLibertineMan  over a year ago

North Suffolk

i say fuck it - you should get yourself a bazooka... for when shit really goes down....

"i say fuck it - you should get yourself a bazooka... for when shit really goes down.... "

Got enough of those lol. 32 guns is enough. Mostly heirlooms between him and I.

as opposed to the US:

You don't bring a knife to a gunfight "

Damn straight you don’t !

You bring a sack full of frozen spuds

( potatoes)

it’s Irish lingo

I’ve absolutely no issue with you throwing a few stereotypical irish slags my direction !

but come stay here awhile you’ll soon figure out why we hit the drink so heavy ! wer the only country not moaning about covid cause we haven’t noticed yet !!

Shit happens when you don't have them either. You guys have more knife attacks and bombs than anyone. So let's ban everything except sports and foons "

Didn’t see this little gem

I think you mean hurly attacks mate ?

Or daisy attacks !?

wouldn’t like ether to be fair

» Add a new message to this topic