FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Going postal.

Going postal.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubal1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Regrettably, this mass murder phenomenon at the premises of the shooter's former employers has been commonplace for decades and appears to be unpreventable, so long as firearms are so easily obtainable in the United States.

President Biden's recent ban on homemade guns is unlikely to prevent further killings of this genre, since most are carried out using semi-automatic weapons that have been modified with bump stops to make them fully auto.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

They will never ban guns in the states.from what i can see he wants to ban guns that LOOK like assult rifles.am pretty sure fully automatics are already banned.we have some of the strictest gun laws in the world yet plenty of crooks seem to get there hands on them easy enough.fact is if sum loon wants to go on a rampage they really not gona give a shit if the guns legal or not.pretty sure most of the guns used in gang violence in the states aint held legally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Regrettably, this mass murder phenomenon at the premises of the shooter's former employers has been commonplace for decades and appears to be unpreventable, so long as firearms are so easily obtainable in the United States.

President Biden's recent ban on homemade guns is unlikely to prevent further killings of this genre, since most are carried out using semi-automatic weapons that have been modified with bump stops to make them fully auto."

1 shooting with bump stocks. Not bump stops. Vegas the orange man banned them. Most mass shootings are carried out by handguns so keep listening to the media garbage. Black gun scary it bad. You have no clue.

"Regrettably, this mass murder phenomenon at the premises of the shooter's former employers has been commonplace for decades and appears to be unpreventable, so long as firearms are so easily obtainable in the United States.

President Biden's recent ban on homemade guns is unlikely to prevent further killings of this genre, since most are carried out using semi-automatic weapons that have been modified with bump stops to make them fully auto.

1 shooting with bump stocks. Not bump stops. Vegas the orange man banned them. Most mass shootings are carried out by handguns so keep listening to the media garbage. Black gun scary it bad. You have no clue."

Bump stocks are legal again

Staunch supporter of the second amendment.

President Biden's recent ban on homemade guns is unlikely to prevent further killings of this genre, since most are carried out using semi-automatic weapons that have been modified with bump stops to make them fully auto."

Where do yet your misinformation?

That's the same crap level intelligence as millenials use for AR named weapons. And shotguns are more widely used in mass shooting than a pistol or a rifle.

That's the same crap level intelligence as millenials use for AR named weapons. And shotguns are more widely used in mass shooting than a pistol or a rifle. "

We have to be understandable alot of people have no clue just what the narrative of the media tells them to believe. It's a on going struggle people have a habit of fearing what they do not know. Education is failing.

Bump stops dont magically turn a semi automatic in a fully automatic weapon

You dont even need a Bump stock to do what what the stock does in the first place

You dont even need a Bump stock to do what what the stock does in the first place"

I have one on my 5.56 it's just for fun. I do not expect other people to understand alot of us just enjoy shooting. Just like alot of people in the UK enjoy football. I think the OP was talkng about braces for pistols just got confused about the nomeclature.

You dont even need a Bump stock to do what what the stock does in the first place

I have one on my 5.56 it's just for fun. I do not expect other people to understand alot of us just enjoy shooting. Just like alot of people in the UK enjoy football. I think the OP was talkng about braces for pistols just got confused about the nomeclature."

Yeah that makes more sense. What's the rationale behind the ban on braces for pistols and SBR's? All I have heard is Brandon Herrera mention something on concealment, but that doesn't make sense as it makes the weapon even more concealable without one lol.

I have one on my 5.56 it's just for fun. I do not expect other people to understand alot of us just enjoy shooting. Just like alot of people in the UK enjoy football. I think the OP was talkng about braces for pistols just got confused about the nomeclature.

Yeah that makes more sense. What's the rationale behind the ban on braces for pistols and SBR's? All I have heard is Brandon Herrera mention something on concealment, but that doesn't make sense as it makes the weapon even more concealable without one lol."

Braces a touchy subject it makes pistols accurate like rifles. I see the issue. When police shot someone it's pretty much a mag dump. Just to hit the person at range. Braces make pistols accurate.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

That's the same crap level intelligence as millenials use for AR named weapons. And shotguns are more widely used in mass shooting than a pistol or a rifle.

We have to be understandable alot of people have no clue just what the narrative of the media tells them to believe. It's a on going struggle people have a habit of fearing what they do not know. Education is failing. "

Education is failing...

People have no clue of the narrative of the media...

That is so true of so many aspects in our lives now. And heading in the wrong direction.

» Add a new message to this topic