Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The whole country is on edge. "

Of collapse?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The whole country is on edge.

Of collapse? "

Avoiding major cities going to just stay local this week.

Of collapse?

Avoiding major cities going to just stay local this week."

Get a grip on yourself man/woman! Joe biden is in charge now. He'll keep the streets safe for you yanks now. Just look at the crime statistics...down 50% errm within his own family. Or is that up 50%?

That's the trouble with switching between Fox and CNN. Never get a good grasp on reality

Of collapse?

Get a grip on yourself man/woman! Joe biden is in charge now. He'll keep the streets safe for you yanks now. Just look at the crime statistics...down 50% errm within his own family. Or is that up 50%?

That's the trouble with switching between Fox and CNN. Never get a good grasp on reality "

Lol just going to stay in the rual area and mind my own business. Already told work I not going to philly.

Of collapse?

That's the trouble with switching between Fox and CNN. Never get a good grasp on reality

Lol just going to stay in the rual area and mind my own business. Already told work I not going to philly. "

The new rules on social distance Philadelphia style....keep at least 200 miles from peaceful protesters and cover your face....with a facist antifa scarf

Of collapse?

Lol just going to stay in the rual area and mind my own business. Already told work I not going to philly.

The new rules on social distance Philadelphia style....keep at least 200 miles from peaceful protesters and cover your face....with a facist antifa scarf "

Damn I do not have riot apparel.

Ffs...peaceful protest gear! Get it right ya crazy american person

"Ffs...peaceful protest gear! Get it right ya crazy american person "

Ar500 plate vest and heels got to look trendy.

"Ffs...peaceful protest gear! Get it right ya crazy american person

Ar500 plate vest and heels got to look trendy. "

Don't forget the string of garlic cloves. Extreme leftists can't handle garlic....or is that blood sucking vampires? ....mehh what's the difference?!

"Ffs...peaceful protest gear! Get it right ya crazy american person

Ar500 plate vest and heels got to look trendy.

Don't forget the string of garlic cloves. Extreme leftists can't handle garlic....or is that blood sucking vampires? ....mehh what's the difference?! "

Wonder if I can get silver bullets

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I say find out where your ancestors originally came from and get there asap.

Mr Chauvin will go down for it, but it won't stop America tearing itself apart.

There are too many big social problems that are too far gone to fix.

Hip hop culture is destroying black communities. Corporate greed is crippling the economy.

To top it all Russia hate America.

What more could go wrong?

Oh yeh....North Korea have got a missile with America written on it.

"I say find out where your ancestors originally came from and get there asap.

Mr Chauvin will go down for it, but it won't stop America tearing itself apart.

There are too many big social problems that are too far gone to fix.

Hip hop culture is destroying black communities. Corporate greed is crippling the economy.

To top it all Russia hate America.

What more could go wrong?

Oh yeh....North Korea have got a missile with America written on it.

"

Just going to stay home this week watch and see if the world burns.

Who was the democrat this week demanding that Chauvin be convicted of first degree murder (even tho that’s not what he’s been charged with) or there’ll be carnage? She’s got form for it.

In all honesty I’m worried for America

"Who was the democrat this week demanding that Chauvin be convicted of first degree murder (even tho that’s not what he’s been charged with) or there’ll be carnage? She’s got form for it.

In all honesty I’m worried for America "

Maxine waters.

"Who was the democrat this week demanding that Chauvin be convicted of first degree murder (even tho that’s not what he’s been charged with) or there’ll be carnage? She’s got form for it.

Maxine waters.

"

That’s the one!! She told democrat voters to harass republicans going about their daily business before the election if I remember rightly. Absolutely crazy crazy times.

I’m still convinced it’ll be a manslaughter verdict if anything. His defence solicitor has been a bit of a beast all the way through.

Maxine waters.

That’s the one!! She told democrat voters to harass republicans going about their daily business before the election if I remember rightly. Absolutely crazy crazy times.

I’m still convinced it’ll be a manslaughter verdict if anything. His defence solicitor has been a bit of a beast all the way through. "

Me too manslaughter.

Maxine waters.

I’m still convinced it’ll be a manslaughter verdict if anything. His defence solicitor has been a bit of a beast all the way through.

Me too manslaughter."

And it’ll still kick off I thinks!! Should put some money on it at the bookies

Maxine waters.

Me too manslaughter.

And it’ll still kick off I thinks!! Should put some money on it at the bookies "

Hence me staying home in the middle of the woods.Do not want anything to do with a major city. Going to just watch it all unfold.

Maxine waters.

Me too manslaughter.

Hence me staying home in the middle of the woods.Do not want anything to do with a major city. Going to just watch it all unfold."

It really does feel apocalyptic. Stay safe

Maxine waters.

Me too manslaughter.

Hence me staying home in the middle of the woods.Do not want anything to do with a major city. Going to just watch it all unfold.

It really does feel apocalyptic. Stay safe "

Will do worried about friends in Philly and DC.

Guilty on all counts

"Guilty on all counts"

I hope the racist bastard gets the longest sentence possible, scum

"Guilty on all counts

I hope the racist bastard gets the longest sentence possible, scum"

Good.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Brilliant result

"Brilliant result"
. Next trial of importance is Kyle Rittenhouse.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Guilty on all counts

I hope the racist bastard gets the longest sentence possible, scum

Good."

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

This was a show trial and Chauvin was thrown under the bus to assuage a violent mob. He is a nasty sadist and he used unreasonable force but should never have even been charged with murder. Manslaughter yes. There was far too much reasonable doubt as to cause of death and the maneuver he used was sanctioned by the police department.

"This was a show trial and Chauvin was thrown under the bus to assuage a violent mob. He is a nasty sadist and he used unreasonable force but should never have even been charged with murder. Manslaughter yes. There was far too much reasonable doubt as to cause of death and the maneuver he used was sanctioned by the police department. "

Wait till the Rittenhouse trial. You think this was a circus. If anything that trial is going to be icing on the cake.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This was a show trial and Chauvin was thrown under the bus to assuage a violent mob. He is a nasty sadist and he used unreasonable force but should never have even been charged with murder. Manslaughter yes. There was far too much reasonable doubt as to cause of death and the maneuver he used was sanctioned by the police department. "

In Minnesota all the prosecution ever had to prove was that the knee on the neck played a part in the death...it didn’t have to be the main reason, just a factor!

Once you cleared that... then manslaughter you would have to believe that it was accidental.... for 9 minutes!

Murder 3.. that it was reckless endangerment to his life....

Murder 2... that the act was an assault where he committed bodily harm!

If you really believe that was accidental for 9 minutes when people all around are telling you what is happening... I don’t think anyone can help you!

I honestly thought they would go with murder 3, but hoped for murder 2.... but as the prosecution kept saying “you can believe what your eyes are seeing”

"This was a show trial and Chauvin was thrown under the bus to assuage a violent mob. He is a nasty sadist and he used unreasonable force but should never have even been charged with murder. Manslaughter yes. There was far too much reasonable doubt as to cause of death and the maneuver he used was sanctioned by the police department.

In Minnesota all the prosecution ever had to prove was that the knee on the neck played a part in the death...it didn’t have to be the main reason, just a factor!

Once you cleared that... then manslaughter you would have to believe that it was accidental.... for 9 minutes!

If you really believe that was accidental for 9 minutes when people all around are telling you what is happening... I don’t think anyone can help you!

I honestly thought they would go with murder 3, but hoped for murder 2.... but as the prosecution kept saying “you can believe what your eyes are seeing”"

Evidence was too strong against him. The prosecution did a fantastic job.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This was a show trial and Chauvin was thrown under the bus to assuage a violent mob. He is a nasty sadist and he used unreasonable force but should never have even been charged with murder. Manslaughter yes. There was far too much reasonable doubt as to cause of death and the maneuver he used was sanctioned by the police department.

Wait till the Rittenhouse trial. You think this was a circus. If anything that trial is going to be icing on the cake."

I think the next one up is ahmud arbrey..... that will be the next biggie...

You know rittenhouse is going to use a self defence argument... the fact that you were under age to carry your arms across state lines... used arms as an under age person, and then traveled back across state lines, sleeping it off and handing yourself in the next day... all of that purely incidental!!

Wait till the Rittenhouse trial. You think this was a circus. If anything that trial is going to be icing on the cake.

I think the next one up is ahmud arbrey..... that will be the next biggie...

You know rittenhouse is going to use a self defence argument... the fact that you were under age to carry your arms across state lines... used arms as an under age person, and then traveled back across state lines, sleeping it off and handing yourself in the next day... all of that purely incidental!!"

But that just is a misdemeanor. Glad Chauvin got the full extent.

Newcastle and Gateshead

And the move he used was never sanctioned and never taught by the police department... the head trainer and chief of police both testified to that...

Dry your eyes, he is a racist murderer.

And the move he used was never sanctioned and never taught by the police department... the head trainer and chief of police both testified to that..."

Only issues I see is the waters statement. It can be used as a appeal.

barnet

I honestly thought they would go with murder 3, but hoped for murder 2.... but as the prosecution kept saying “you can believe what your eyes are seeing”

Evidence was too strong against him. The prosecution did a fantastic job. "

The prosecution didn't have to do a fantastic job. The evidence was ignored. Mob rule prevailed. Ask yourself what the outcome would have been had the victim been white. The race hustlers and race baiting opportunists hijacked the whole event using emotionality over common sense. I don't care about chauvin personally . He is a nasty piece of work but this is not justice. Martin Luther Kings legacy has been betrayed by blm Al sharpton Jesse Jackson martine walters and blm . Stoking and inciting violence and division .

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Wonderful ; ) . Justice is being served !

Hope he gets 20 years or more, because he definitely tortured George Floyd to death !

‘Murder 2’ from what I’ve been reading is just the equivalent of corporate manslaughter is it not?

Fully expect an appeal myself. No way he will ever be acquitted and rightly so. The level of negligence demonstrated fried my head.

See Nancy Pelosi ‘thanking’ George Floyd for sacrificing himself for justice???

What’s wrong with your politicians guys!? Pretty sure Floyd didn’t have a choice in dying

"See Nancy Pelosi ‘thanking’ George Floyd for sacrificing himself for justice???

What’s wrong with your politicians guys!? Pretty sure Floyd didn’t have a choice in dying "

Yes glad of the conviction. But every shooting of a person of color. Even if it is justified I'd going to be met with protests constantly. Politicians need to keep their rehtoric out of any criminal case until investigations are complete.

barnet

"See Nancy Pelosi ‘thanking’ George Floyd for sacrificing himself for justice???

What’s wrong with your politicians guys!? Pretty sure Floyd didn’t have a choice in dying

Yes glad of the conviction. But every shooting of a person of color. Even if it is justified I'd going to be met with protests constantly. Politicians need to keep their rehtoric out of any criminal case until investigations are complete. "

Exactly and that's why a mistrial should have been recorded. Far too much threat from elected officials that must have influenced the jurors

Yes glad of the conviction. But every shooting of a person of color. Even if it is justified I'd going to be met with protests constantly. Politicians need to keep their rehtoric out of any criminal case until investigations are complete. Exactly and that's why a mistrial should have been recorded. Far too much threat from elected officials that must have influenced the jurors "

It’s proving it tho.

Belpre

Chauvin was guilty from just the video evidence alone. It doesn't make a bit of difference what anyone said, or what was said on media tv.

The Video is what convicted him, because he was guilty, period !

Well, I got my wish for the conviction.

Now, will I get my wish for the sentencing, 20 years or more? Guess we will find out soon.

"Chauvin was guilty from just the video evidence alone. It doesn't make a bit of difference what anyone said, or what was said on media tv.

The Video is what convicted him, because he was guilty, period !

Well, I got my wish for the conviction.

Now, will I get my wish for the sentencing, 20 years or more? Guess we will find out soon.

"

Yes the video evidence was damning . Just like the video evidence cleared the officer in the jacob blake shooting. Video helps.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Yes glad of the conviction. But every shooting of a person of color. Even if it is justified I'd going to be met with protests constantly. Politicians need to keep their rehtoric out of any criminal case until investigations are complete. "

I thought same,

Belpre

Yes, video helps a lot.

Bedford

Anyone seen the video on YouTube of a druggy motorcyclist who all of a sudden while being put in the back of a police turns on them handcuffed to one and punches the copper with the key in his face. In Luton. He was smaller than George Floyd more friendly at first then things got wild n wooly.

I think alot of police will hand in their badges now, criminals are going to be pulling all sorts of fast ones on them to get out of being arrested.

Also the threat of mob violence if the verdict had gone the other way played a big part. Bet the looters are going "shit Chauvin went down, I can't get that 50" Sony"

By *urioustoswingMan  over a year ago

london

It goes beyond belief, how some individuals think he shouldn’t have been charged with murder!

I was actually watching a close up of the video. As Floyd was begging to breathe, that A-hole was digging his knee into him even harder. You can see it pretty clear and I weren’t the only one that saw it! He also had his hands in his pocket without any care in the world.

He did this to a 14 year old kid to. He did this all in the name of a false $20 bill that wasn’t probably used intentionally.

His eyes were all over the place as those verdicts were read out.

"Anyone seen the video on YouTube of a druggy motorcyclist who all of a sudden while being put in the back of a police turns on them handcuffed to one and punches the copper with the key in his face. In Luton. He was smaller than George Floyd more friendly at first then things got wild n wooly.

I think alot of police will hand in their badges now, criminals are going to be pulling all sorts of fast ones on them to get out of being arrested.

Also the threat of mob violence if the verdict had gone the other way played a big part. Bet the looters are going "shit Chauvin went down, I can't get that 50" Sony"

"

Total agreement

They should pass legislation that such folks are above the law and usual rules don’t apply; so no cop, racist or otherwise has to risk his job, reputation, liberty or life by even bothering to speak to them. Objective achieved and everyone’s happy.

Even before the verdict cops in the US have been handing their badges in en masse. Baltimore and Albuquerque have been struggling to meet minimum numbers for patrols.

Wouldn’t be surprised if private security has a big jump in popularity and more cops jump ship to the private sector

"Even before the verdict cops in the US have been handing their badges in en masse. Baltimore and Albuquerque have been struggling to meet minimum numbers for patrols.

Wouldn’t be surprised if private security has a big jump in popularity and more cops jump ship to the private sector "

I am glad those type of people are no longer cops, if you can’t do the job without murdering people then you are obviously not up to the job

"Even before the verdict cops in the US have been handing their badges in en masse. Baltimore and Albuquerque have been struggling to meet minimum numbers for patrols.

Wouldn’t be surprised if private security has a big jump in popularity and more cops jump ship to the private sector

I am glad those type of people are no longer cops, if you can’t do the job without murdering people then you are obviously not up to the job "

I don’t think it’s fair to assume they’re all wanting to murder people. That’s a very disingenuous one dimensional way of looking at things. You’re entitled to an opinion of course, but you’re making wild assumptions about those who chose to serve.

Would you do a job if you and your family were constantly under threat and being demonised by the public and government you work for? More fool if you if your answer is ‘yes’.

I am glad those type of people are no longer cops, if you can’t do the job without murdering people then you are obviously not up to the job

I don’t think it’s fair to assume they’re all wanting to murder people. That’s a very disingenuous one dimensional way of looking at things. You’re entitled to an opinion of course, but you’re making wild assumptions about those who chose to serve.

Would you do a job if you and your family were constantly under threat and being demonised by the public and government you work for? More fool if you if your answer is ‘yes’. "

Unfortunately the actions of Chavin has made the job for some unbearable, that is a shame but the blame lies with him and other cops who shouldn’t be doing the job. If I was a cop I would happily do a job where follow cops who commit murder are found guilty .

Would you do a job if you and your family were constantly under threat and being demonised by the public and government you work for? More fool if you if your answer is ‘yes’.

Unfortunately the actions of Chavin has made the job for some unbearable, that is a shame but the blame lies with him and other cops who shouldn’t be doing the job. If I was a cop I would happily do a job where follow cops who commit murder are found guilty . "

Lebron james calling out the cop that shot the girl in ohio in a justified shooting. Fixing him. Then you wonder why cops are leaving and shooting are on the rise.

Unfortunately the actions of Chavin has made the job for some unbearable, that is a shame but the blame lies with him and other cops who shouldn’t be doing the job. If I was a cop I would happily do a job where follow cops who commit murder are found guilty .

Lebron james calling out the cop that shot the girl in ohio in a justified shooting. Fixing him. Then you wonder why cops are leaving and shooting are on the rise."

Blame Chauvin the likes of him have created this

Unfortunately the actions of Chavin has made the job for some unbearable, that is a shame but the blame lies with him and other cops who shouldn’t be doing the job. If I was a cop I would happily do a job where follow cops who commit murder are found guilty . "

I don’t think you’re understanding the point. Cops aren’t leaving because they can’t literally get away with murder. They’re leaving because they are being targeted by activist groups even carrying out their lawful duty. And they don’t want to put their lives and the lives of their loved ones at risk anymore.

This has been an acute problem in Maryland and New Mexico as cops have been leaving highly specialised roles such as SWAT and disaster zone relief teams because they feel they are no longer supported by the government or their unions. It’s been happening since Dallas. And they can’t get anyone to fill those vacant roles.

I don’t think you’re understanding the point. Cops aren’t leaving because they can’t literally get away with murder. They’re leaving because they are being targeted by activist groups even carrying out their lawful duty. And they don’t want to put their lives and the lives of their loved ones at risk anymore.

This has been an acute problem in Maryland and New Mexico as cops have been leaving highly specialised roles such as SWAT and disaster zone relief teams because they feel they are no longer supported by the government or their unions. It’s been happening since Dallas. And they can’t get anyone to fill those vacant roles. "

That is a shame and it’s abhorrent that the actions of the likes of chauvin has created this

This has been an acute problem in Maryland and New Mexico as cops have been leaving highly specialised roles such as SWAT and disaster zone relief teams because they feel they are no longer supported by the government or their unions. It’s been happening since Dallas. And they can’t get anyone to fill those vacant roles. "

Logic goes out the window with some people. The activists created this new form of justice. They own it now. Crime is rising more frequent shootings. They can have that burden. People are starting to realize the importance of 2A because of activists agenda against the police. Police can't protect I have to do it myself mentality going on.

This has been an acute problem in Maryland and New Mexico as cops have been leaving highly specialised roles such as SWAT and disaster zone relief teams because they feel they are no longer supported by the government or their unions. It’s been happening since Dallas. And they can’t get anyone to fill those vacant roles.

Logic goes out the window with some people. The activists created this new form of justice. They own it now. Crime is rising more frequent shootings. They can have that burden. People are starting to realize the importance of 2A because of activists agenda against the police. Police can't protect I have to do it myself mentality going on. "

Blame the likes of Chavin,

Logic goes out the window with some people. The activists created this new form of justice. They own it now. Crime is rising more frequent shootings. They can have that burden. People are starting to realize the importance of 2A because of activists agenda against the police. Police can't protect I have to do it myself mentality going on.

Blame the likes of Chavin, "

Multiple entities to blame besides 1 person.

Blame the likes of Chavin, "

Let’s rewind a little bit. Your original assertion was that these officers not willing to serve anymore were all murderers and the public are better off without them.

Are you rescinding that assertion now?

Multiple entities to blame besides 1 person."

‘The likes’

Let’s rewind a little bit. Your original assertion was that these officers not willing to serve anymore were all murderers and the public are better off without them.

Are you rescinding that assertion now? "

Yes I am,

Are you rescinding that assertion now?

Yes I am, "

2018 pre george floyd timothy coffman died the same exact way. It was not national news if it was protested the same way george floyd's death was Mr. Floyd would still be alive the knee on the neck tactics could have been outlawed. Agenda only if it suits some not all.

"2018 pre george floyd timothy coffman died the same exact way. It was not national news if it was protested the same way george floyd's death was Mr. Floyd would still be alive the knee on the neck tactics could have been outlawed. Agenda only if it suits some not all."

You can’t prove that

"2018 pre george floyd timothy coffman died the same exact way. It was not national news if it was protested the same way george floyd's death was Mr. Floyd would still be alive the knee on the neck tactics could have been outlawed. Agenda only if it suits some not all.

You can’t prove that "

Of course I can't too late they both died the same way. 1 got national attention 1 didn't.

"2018 pre george floyd timothy coffman died the same exact way. It was not national news if it was protested the same way george floyd's death was Mr. Floyd would still be alive the knee on the neck tactics could have been outlawed. Agenda only if it suits some not all.

You can’t prove that

Of course I can't too late they both died the same way. 1 got national attention 1 didn't."

Did they have video footage of the Coffman arrest ?

You can’t prove that

Of course I can't too late they both died the same way. 1 got national attention 1 didn't.

Did they have video footage of the Coffman arrest ? "

The body cam footage was released really quickly .

You can’t prove that

The body cam footage was released really quickly . "

I have just seen it, shocking,

You can’t prove that

I have just seen it, shocking, "

Not a word was said about it. Easy to see why people get frustrated at the double standards at play

You can’t prove that

I have just seen it, shocking,

Not a word was said about it. Easy to see why people get frustrated at the double standards at play "

Why was nothing said? Are there people in the US who thought he was murdered and stood bask and said nothing? Shame on them

"2018 pre george floyd timothy coffman died the same exact way. It was not national news if it was protested the same way george floyd's death was Mr. Floyd would still be alive the knee on the neck tactics could have been outlawed. Agenda only if it suits some not all."

Toni Timpa was another that got very little attention as well

Toni Timpa was another that got very little attention as well"

Why not? Did people just stand back and do nothing about it?

Why not? Did people just stand back and do nothing about it? "

Meant by the media

Meant by the media"

Thank goodness the media reported on the George Floyd case then,

Meant by the media

Thank goodness the media reported on the George Floyd case then, "

Just a shame they seem very selective about who they report

Meant by the media

Just a shame they seem very selective about who they report "

Why would they be ‘selective’ ?

Meant by the media

Why would they be ‘selective’ ? "

Exactly.i cant think why either

Meant by the media

Exactly.i cant think why either"

It was a question not a statement . I don’t think that are being selective,

Meant by the media

Why would they be ‘selective’ ? "

You know why. Or at the very least must have an inkling, you’re not naive. You don’t seem it anyway

Meant by the media

You know why. Or at the very least must have an inkling, you’re not naive. You don’t seem it anyway "

Tell me why? Don’t be scared? I think the George Floyd case became big news because of the BLM protests, that gave it a larger audience , thankfully

Meant by the media

You know why. Or at the very least must have an inkling, you’re not naive. You don’t seem it anyway

Tell me why? Don’t be scared? I think the George Floyd case became big news because of the BLM protests, that gave it a larger audience , thankfully "

Money. Colour me cynical but the media at large has monetised a crime because they realised they can make profit from it. By exploiting the obsession of viewing everything through race.

Police in the US has needed reform for decades and no one gave a fuck until George Floyd. The media cares so little about Floyd or police reform they were happy to put the whole trial at risk by leaking information about the jurors. By promoting voices like Maxine Waters and even getting the president to let slip his personal opinion on the case before a verdict was reached. Will the media care if Chauvin gets an appeal upheld for unfair interference in his trial as a direct result of their actions? They’ll be rubbing their hands together with glee because it’s more chaos for them to cover, more anger for them to stir up.

Meant by the media

Tell me why? Don’t be scared? I think the George Floyd case became big news because of the BLM protests, that gave it a larger audience , thankfully

Money. Colour me cynical but the media at large has monetised a crime because they realised they can make profit from it. By exploiting the obsession of viewing everything through race.

Police in the US has needed reform for decades and no one gave a fuck until George Floyd. The media cares so little about Floyd or police reform they were happy to put the whole trial at risk by leaking information about the jurors. By promoting voices like Maxine Waters and even getting the president to let slip his personal opinion on the case before a verdict was reached. Will the media care if Chauvin gets an appeal upheld for unfair interference in his trial as a direct result of their actions? They’ll be rubbing their hands together with glee because it’s more chaos for them to cover, more anger for them to stir up. "

So the media should have ignored the case? Should have ignored the protests, the taking of the knee etc etc, because according to you it wasn’t newsworthy it was just to make money?

Meant by the media

Police in the US has needed reform for decades and no one gave a fuck until George Floyd. The media cares so little about Floyd or police reform they were happy to put the whole trial at risk by leaking information about the jurors. By promoting voices like Maxine Waters and even getting the president to let slip his personal opinion on the case before a verdict was reached. Will the media care if Chauvin gets an appeal upheld for unfair interference in his trial as a direct result of their actions? They’ll be rubbing their hands together with glee because it’s more chaos for them to cover, more anger for them to stir up.

So the media should have ignored the case? Should have ignored the protests, the taking of the knee etc etc, because according to you it wasn’t newsworthy it was just to make money? "

I didn’t say that did I. They ran with the narrative that it was a racist killing (still no evidence of such) and then effectively made excuses for the violent disorder that hit not just America, but, bizarrely, over here too.

If anything, what I’m saying is the media should have been equally as outraged about cases that didn’t involve black suspects, but they weren’t, and I’m trying to explain that to you as you asked.

Meant by the media

So the media should have ignored the case? Should have ignored the protests, the taking of the knee etc etc, because according to you it wasn’t newsworthy it was just to make money?

I didn’t say that did I. They ran with the narrative that it was a racist killing (still no evidence of such) and then effectively made excuses for the violent disorder that hit not just America, but, bizarrely, over here too.

If anything, what I’m saying is the media should have been equally as outraged about cases that didn’t involve black suspects, but they weren’t, and I’m trying to explain that to you as you asked. "

I am glad they did cover the story,

Newcastle and Gateshead

Because a 17 year old had the guts to get out their mobile phone and recorded the whole thing…. If there wasn’t in the GF it would have been the bystanders word against the Minneapolis police incident report claiming it was a “health incident”

Bedford

It should be a re trial, jury should have been sequestered.

The subpoena should have been upheld on Maurice Hall.

Funny how Mr Chauvin didn't need dragging off to his cell by three officers. He didn't resist arrest or need pinning to the floor. He took his verdict like a man.

If Mr Floyd didn't try pulling a fast one the result would have been the same as when he first got arrested earlier that month.

"It should be a re trial, jury should have been sequestered.

Funny how Mr Chauvin didn't need dragging off to his cell by three officers. He didn't resist arrest or need pinning to the floor. He took his verdict like a man.

If Mr Floyd didn't try pulling a fast one the result would have been the same as when he first got arrested earlier that month.

"

Chauvin is a murderer, fact

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

"

Floyd resisted arrest, the police can use reasonable force to detain arrestees.

Bear in mind Floyd had not been convicted of any offence that brought about his arrest on the day he died.

Chauvin used unreasonable force to detain Floyd, that's the point you're missing.

In addition the police are not empowered to act as judge, jury and executioner..it's invariably a criminal act when they do.

"It should be a re trial, jury should have been sequestered.

"

Are you suggesting that if Mr Chauvin had resisted arrest, that someone should have knelt on his throat until he was dead?

That would seem like a harsh punishment to dole out on someone without any kind of legal proceedings.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

22 years picking up the soap

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"22 years picking up the soap"
plenty dropping it lol

Belpre

22.5 years lol, to bad it's not 40 years.

» Add a new message to this topic