FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > 4th of July weekend.

4th of July weekend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have a great weekend and remember always drink coffee and throw tea in the harbor.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My daughter is married to an American and has lived there for 20 years. She was asked once if the British celebrate Independence Day on 4th July.

She replied, with a straight face, "Yes but we have a different name for it".

"Oh, what do they call it in England?"

"We call it Good Riddance Day"

"My daughter is married to an American and has lived there for 20 years. She was asked once if the British celebrate Independence Day on 4th July.

"We call it Good Riddance Day" "

Lol

"My daughter is married to an American and has lived there for 20 years. She was asked once if the British celebrate Independence Day on 4th July.

Lol"

I always get messages from our friends over there at wattisham airfield. Happy traitor day !

Glasgow

Lol

I always get messages from our friends over there at wattisham airfield. Happy traitor day !"

Lol.

The USA should send a letter of thanks to the French every July 4th.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Lol

I always get messages from our friends over there at wattisham airfield. Happy traitor day !

Lol.

The USA should send a letter of thanks to the French every July 4th. "

So should the English, they saved us from having trump in charge of us if we'd stayed

Lol

Lol.

So should the English, they saved us from having trump in charge of us if we'd stayed "

*Throws twisted tea in the harbor *

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Lol

Lol.

So should the English, they saved us from having trump in charge of us if we'd stayed

*Throws twisted tea in the harbor *"

I think you've got a few far more important things to worry about at the moment rather than throwing tea in the harbour

Lol

Lol.

*Throws twisted tea in the harbor *

I think you've got a few far more important things to worry about at the moment rather than throwing tea in the harbour "

. Nah I am perfectly content. Fireworks bought hubby grilling the meats this weekend. Big party. No worries .

Glasgow

Lol

Lol.

So should the English, they saved us from having trump in charge of us if we'd stayed "

Agreed! How on earth did he get in???

His 4 years were seen in Europe and Asia as the lowest point of the USA. In Russia they were laughing! The only way the Trump Org got loans from Deutcher bank was because Russian oligarchs told them to. Then they had Trump by the balls. Your president a pupet of Putin. What shame.

Lol

Lol.

His 4 years were seen in Europe and Asia as the lowest point of the USA. In Russia they were laughing! The only way the Trump Org got loans from Deutcher bank was because Russian oligarchs told them to. Then they had Trump by the balls. Your president a pupet of Putin. What shame. "

really we turned this into a political debate. Ok Desantis the man now . Not trump . Can we get back to 1776 on our part . I can throw Earl gray in a mock harbor for you if it appease. Break out the muskets I'll keep my AR-15.

Glasgow

Lol

Lol.

His 4 years were seen in Europe and Asia as the lowest point of the USA. In Russia they were laughing! The only way the Trump Org got loans from Deutcher bank was because Russian oligarchs told them to. Then they had Trump by the balls. Your president a pupet of Putin. What shame. really we turned this into a political debate. Ok Desantis the man now . Not trump . Can we get back to 1776 on our part . I can throw Earl gray in a mock harbor for you if it appease. Break out the muskets I'll keep my AR-15."

I did not intend to offend you. I am not a US Democrat or Republican so I am not politically involved. I just said how those outside the USA I discussed this with viewed the Trump presidency.

I am sure there were many who supported Trumps view but few, if any, mentioned them to me.

What I found most concerning as a European was the tsunami of lies. Trump often denied the next day on film what he had clearly said the day before ... on film. This was not CNN, MSNBC it was on international broadcasts.

He basically came accross as untrustworthy and for the leader of the most powerful military on Earth that is a huge worry for the rest of the world.

I am sure in the US the laser focus of the US media emphasised (CNN, MSNBC) or ignored (Fox,OAN) his more worrying actions. However, that is what he was very good at; Distorting or denying the truth.

So please keep your Earl Gray in your motor yacht for now and we can stay friends.

Didn't mean that to sound hatefull

Glasgow

"Didn't mean that to sound hatefull

"

https://youtu.be/zT9WUIfdKIA