FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > New York

New York

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm going to the Big Apple for 3 nights on Sept 14th.. anywhere I should definitely visit? what should I avoid?

looking forward to it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

go to the empire state .pay extra and go right to the top. bryant park is good.ride the staten island ferry it takes you past the statue of liberty and its free. i would also recommend paying and getting city tour bus tickets.

"go to the empire state .pay extra and go right to the top. bryant park is good.ride the staten island ferry it takes you past the statue of liberty and its free. i would also recommend paying and getting city tour bus tickets."

city tour tickets booked.. I'm not keen on boats! empire state is also booked x ta

try and take in a show if you have time ( we saw the lion king ) also a helicopter ride over the city but that was expensive. ground zero is a must too.

Woodbury common for shopping, bus from port authority.

A good few Irish bars around times square which are always great fun. Rocker fella is a cheaper alternative to empire state, and do a helicopter tour...

Go to the frying pan. an amazing bar.

go to Greenwich Village--lots of places there--I liked the Bitter End pub( as a lover of great rock music).Best areas in Manhattan are in lower Manhattan--I usually went to Bleeker Street subway and walked from there along Bleeker Street. Lots of fancy clothes shops down Mercer Street( off Bleeker St), and into the likes of Spring Street.The West Village is just beside Greenwich Village too, and it has a lot of bars and restaurants. I used Jane Restaurant a lot, in West Houston St.

Have fun...

Tina xx

By *ockyXMan  over a year ago

Rathmines

there is a swingers club on 27th street between 5th ave and madison ave , called la trapeeze, its a good spot and enjoy the best town on earth

"there is a swingers club on 27th street between 5th ave and madison ave , called la trapeeze, its a good spot and enjoy the best town on earth "

thanks but going with vanilla friends... x

» Add a new message to this topic