FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Deerfield beach / Fort Lauderdale March 2022

Deerfield beach / Fort Lauderdale March 2022

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank7737 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hey Fabbers i hope your having a nice weekend.

Quick question here does anyone know if there is much of a club scene in South Florida? As I'm heading over to Deerfield beach it's just outside of Fort Lauderdale and 40 minutes north of Miami to visit family.

So if any of our American cousins are around any night between the 3rd to 13th March 2022 hopefully we can meet up for a few drinks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uninlondonMan  over a year ago

London

"Hey Fabbers i hope your having a nice weekend.

Quick question here does anyone know if there is much of a club scene in South Florida? As I'm heading over to Deerfield beach it's just outside of Fort Lauderdale and 40 minutes north of Miami to visit family.

So if any of our American cousins are around any night between the 3rd to 13th March 2022 hopefully we can meet up for a few drinks x"

Have fun at JB's

By *rank7737 OP   Man  over a year ago

"Hey Fabbers i hope your having a nice weekend.

So if any of our American cousins are around any night between the 3rd to 13th March 2022 hopefully we can meet up for a few drinks x

Have fun at JB's"

Yeah JB's is a lovely bar restaurant right on the beach but i usually hang out in Flanigan's just around the corner

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Florida? Galway Dublin Belfast way better. Florida is a dump full of gay tiger shaggers and toothless overweight idiots trying to catch Pythons in swamps.

By *onkey347Man  over a year ago

east of England ????

Im currently in Fort Lauderdale. But rarely get out as don't know anyone and no transport as im working at a ship yard

» Add a new message to this topic