FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Swinging in New York

Swinging in New York

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ford-fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

chandler’s ford

Anyone know of any decent places to go in New York, any suggestions would be good! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would also love to hear this info. There end of march

By *blake491Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I need to follow this post I’ve been looking for my trip

chandler’s ford

Bump!

I posted a review of a place in NY a couple of months ago. Have a look at that one.

chandler’s ford

Can’t seem to find it??

"Can’t seem to find it?? "

It’s under the New York thread. I’ve copied it below. Reach out directly if you have any questions.

went to Checkmate with my FWB last night.

Registration is straight forward, you need to submit a picture but no ID so can use an alias.

It’s a couples only club, no single males. It’s on the basement level of an office building at 56th street on the east side.

They’re open from 7-1 on a Thursday night for the after work party.

We got there at 10:30. The check in was straight forward (a little pricey at $150 but….). They gave us a tour there’s a dance area, bar, a smaller sitting room off to the side and seats/couches all around. Further in there’s lockers with an attendant, a couple of toilets and showers.

in the back, there’s 4 play rooms of various sizes. You need to wear a robe or be undressed to go to the play room. Each locker has his/her robes in them. The attendants table has all types of “stuff” mints, deodorant, condoms, lube etc. The place was definitely clean and not seedy.

When we got in, there was around 15 couples I’d say other than two couples, most were in the 30-40 age range. The vast majority were white, and pretty / good looking. All easy to chat with, some of the guys were typical of what you’d see in New York, the ladies were all great.

People were milling around dancing, chatting, drinking (it’s BYOB with a bar tender).

Just after 11, people started gravitating to the lockers to change and mill around in the back area.

From there on, it was just good fun all around with the standard rules of no means no being respected.

We stayed until closing time (1 am) and it was fun all the way through.

I’d highly recommend it.

chandler’s ford

Ah ok thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic