FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Who's nearby

Who's nearby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimegeek OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Havant

Does anybody know why the "who's near on" (great english) is missing from the top of the home page if you set your location to USA? And do the fine folks in the USA even know that function exists if they set their location to UK

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

"Does anybody know why the "who's near on" (great english) is missing from the top of the home page if you set your location to USA? And do the fine folks in the USA even know that function exists if they set their location to UK "
It's gps orientated. I see mine.

By *untimegeek OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Havant

Thats great , i only see it when i set my location to UK , if its on US then that box is missing as well as meets and events tab

By *ananas57Couple 43 weeks ago

lake ariel

It’s not on mine either

By *samCouple 43 weeks ago

cambridge

I’ve tried to change my location to the USA but it won’t accept US zip codes. Any ideas?

By *untimegeek OP   Man 43 weeks ago

Havant

Hi you will need the first part of a uk postcode as i live near Portsmouth hampshire for part of the year, my postcode for here is PO9.Look on google maps for a business in the area of the uk that you like and use first part of that postcode. I dont leave it on uk when im in texas as people cant find me on the updates page.i just filck between uk and usa on the looking for page in the accounts setting

"I’ve tried to change my location to the USA but it won’t accept US zip codes. Any ideas? "

» Add a new message to this topic