FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Haulover Beach - April

Haulover Beach - April

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estwirralcouple OP   Couple 20 weeks ago

Wirral

Hi

We’re going to be in Miami in April, and we’re planning to visit the naturist beach at Haulover.

We’re not sure what to expect. Has anyone been there? Is there a swingers scene?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophisticatsCouple 19 weeks ago

Southampton

There is a massive swingers scene at Haulover!

Have a look at an American IR website called blacktowhite…. There is a plethora of free content.

Look under the heading of Resorts / Reviews or simply go to the Search box and enter Haulover and go from there… just pull up a chair and read the entries…

Do the same for Miami.

Have a wonderful time! R&R xxx

By *estwirralcouple OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Wirral

Thank you xx

By *urabriteMan 19 weeks ago

stafford

By *ougntinaCouple 19 weeks ago

chigwell

thanks, wel lchck that out for our vists there in the spring

"There is a massive swingers scene at Haulover!

Have a look at an American IR website called blacktowhite…. There is a plethora of free content.

Look under the heading of Resorts / Reviews or simply go to the Search box and enter Haulover and go from there… just pull up a chair and read the entries…

Do the same for Miami.

Have a wonderful time! R&R xxx "

By *upergirthukMan 17 weeks ago

Liverpool

I went back in December 2018 and there's a swinger section (from what I can remember between lifeguard hut 14 and 15 but don't quote me on that) just down from the gay section of the beach.

There are a lot of police and sheriffs driving up and down the area so little went on on the beach while I was there apart from my reviving a foot job off a beautiful Canadian lady and me giving a naked massage to another lady towards the end of the day which she really enjoyed.

Both the above are super risky on the beach but there should be plenty of similarly oriented people on the beach that you can arrange to hook up with away from the beach in the various clubs (I went to Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale) or back at your hotel.

Enjoy and happy to answer any questions if you have them.

» Add a new message to this topic