FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Halloween Social

Halloween Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are loosely planning a Halloween Social for Saturday October 26. Please feel free to drop us a message if you would be interested in attending. We would like to see how many people that are interested before final planning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of interest there then.

It doesn't seem like it.

I think you are the only swingers in America. You may pack your bags and come to ireland lol

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Sadly, there just isn't enough fully functioning parts of the site for USA users. The MEET announcement section is entirely disabled for American users, so that greatly limits its potential here.

I've now been here over a year, was over in England last Fall for a period of time. The site was far better in UK than it is in USA, but I've still managed a meet here and hoping to get others as well, but will require more travel to meet a few I wish to meet.

Keep trying. It's only going to get better for USA with more active participants!

Actually we have this posted in the Swingers Club / Event part of the forum also. We also have it posted on our current status. We just thought it would be fun to get a bunch of people dressed up in sexy costumes and meet each other. What ever happens from there is icing on the cake. There are a bunch of people within 100 miles that belong to this site. We're starting to think they are just on here to browse the site.

Apparently there are no swingers that would like to meet other swingers at a Halloween social.

I think that would be great especially if your new to this lifestyle, like me. Your actually having a social meet and get to pick from the bunch if you like. A great way to meet. Sorry it didn't work out, because I was looking for something like that here in Michigan. I person posted on their profile that they were hosting next week also, told them I wad interested in coming, no reply. They gave the hotel name and address, but don't want to show and it was canceled.

By *jboy07047Man  over a year ago

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS

That is sad I have tried doing sommelier thing in Florida but people don't respond at all.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

its a shame because we have some great socials over here ,great way off meeting new friends

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Come to my party,...

I love you sexy ladies from the USA any of u feeling naughty ??

I guess We'll still go out and pick up d*unk coeds and bartenders. It won't be the first time.

» Add a new message to this topic