FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Getting the US forum going.

Getting the US forum going.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We need to build traffic on the US forums. Does anyone have any ideas? It doesn't seem to be getting much in the way of people setting up meets except when people come in from over seas. We've been knocking around the idea of doing Sex Toy reviews.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Real participation starts with more REAL members in USA who actually meet or want real meets. My experience on BOTH sides of the pond indicate this site has higher proportion of time-wasters in USA. Not that EVERY member is fake or pic-collector or non-meeting type. I'm just saying the *proportion* of members is skewed in US compared to UK. And, that's a shame because this site is VERY useful in *free* mode as well as paid. All other sites seem to require paid membership to be remotely useful.

Now, the gripe: if only more features were fully functioning in USA - such as CC payment rather than cell payment using USA-only cards. And the Cam/Chat rooms would be better with more exclusive USA participants. And the MEETS/EVENTS page that worked fully in USA. Those additions make this place better for USA participants (IMHO).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sex toy reviews would be good. The UK portion is more lively because more people are open to talk about weather topic comes to mind! From which condoms they prefer. Uncut vs. cut, shaved, trimmed, or natural.

Asking questions about the riskiest place you've had sex, what would you do if you have a horrible meet as you can see the list goes on!! I think the biggest problem in the USA forums is that there are more pic collectors and time wasters than those that really want to meet. We've had a few and it was solo hard to get them going an when finished

"Sex toy reviews would be good. The UK portion of the forum is more lively because more people are open to talk about whatever topic comes to mind! From which condoms they prefer. Uncut vs. cut, shaved, trimmed, or natural.

Asking questions about the riskiest place you've had sex, what would you do if you have a horrible meet as you can see the list goes on!!

I think the biggest problem in the USA forums is that there are more pic collectors and time wasters than those that really want to meet. We've had a few and it was so hard to get them going an when finished was never what we expected and that's going in with no expectations lol "

Sorry hit post too soon!!

I legit would love to have meet with people in and or around my area but finding real people has been the hardest part of all this

We've joined a few clubs, in hopes of finding some real people. I'll try to check back more often in hopes that we get the USA forum going

"Real participation starts with more REAL members in USA who actually meet or want real meets. My experience on BOTH sides of the pond indicate this site has higher proportion of time-wasters in USA. Not that EVERY member is fake or pic-collector or non-meeting type. I'm just saying the *proportion* of members is skewed in US compared to UK. And, that's a shame because this site is VERY useful in *free* mode as well as paid. All other sites seem to require paid membership to be remotely useful.

Now, the gripe: if only more features were fully functioning in USA - such as CC payment rather than cell payment using USA-only cards. And the Cam/Chat rooms would be better with more exclusive USA participants. And the MEETS/EVENTS page that worked fully in USA. Those additions make this place better for USA participants (IMHO)."

We agree with you on the time wasters. We tried to set up a social at Halloween and only had two or three people ( single guys.) even respond. We love to post pictures so we would love for a payment option so we could be site supporters and be able to post more pictures.

"Sex toy reviews would be good. The UK portion of the forum is more lively because more people are open to talk about whatever topic comes to mind! From which condoms they prefer. Uncut vs. cut, shaved, trimmed, or natural.

Asking questions about the riskiest place you've had sex, what would you do if you have a horrible meet as you can see the list goes on!!

I think the biggest problem in the USA forums is that there are more pic collectors and time wasters than those that really want to meet. We've had a few and it was so hard to get them going an when finished was never what we expected and that's going in with no expectations lol

I legit would love to have meet with people in and or around my area but finding real people has been the hardest part of all this

We've joined a few clubs, in hopes of finding some real people. I'll try to check back more often in hopes that we get the USA forum going

"

We're surprised you haven't gotten many hits. We get a lot of emails out of Pennsylvania.

I think the biggest problem in the USA forums is that there are more pic collectors and time wasters than those that really want to meet. We've had a few and it was so hard to get them going an when finished was never what we expected and that's going in with no expectations lol

We're surprised you haven't gotten many hits. We get a lot of emails out of Pennsylvania."

We've gotten hits just not many... Maybe we arent their "cup of tea" Mostly get your garden variety "lets fukk" messages and those get deleted at this point, don't have much time for none sense! We know what we want and enjoy what we do

We're surprised you haven't gotten many hits. We get a lot of emails out of Pennsylvania.

We've gotten hits just not many... Maybe we arent their "cup of tea" Mostly get your garden variety "lets fukk" messages and those get deleted at this point, don't have much time for none sense! We know what we want and enjoy what we do "

We understand, we love it when they start off with

" You've got a sexy ass."

and I reply "

Thank you, but June thinks I need to trim my moustache."

Then for some reason they don't send any more emails.

Lol that's awesome

I think the toy review would be a great start. It'd be informative and could be humorous at the same time. A great ice breaker of sorts. Would love see more activity in the USA forum, especially further down south. There's people from the south sure, but most of the people I've seen in forums and hosting events are further north or out west. I'm willing to travel, I just haven't met the right people yet i guess.

Another idea could be a discussion on favorite sex games. I think that'd be fun

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You need to talk more crap! That's the lifeblood of the lounge and other forums on here.

You've had a random thought? Post it. You think someone has opened a thread that's bizarre? Say so.

If a regular bunch posts regularly it will grow.

Oh and embrace the thread hijacks, some of the best discussions come that way.

"You need to talk more crap! That's the lifeblood of the lounge and other forums on here.

You've had a random thought? Post it. You think someone has opened a thread that's bizarre? Say so.

Oh and embrace the thread hijacks, some of the best discussions come that way. "

ive tried guess not enuff

"You need to talk more crap! That's the lifeblood of the lounge and other forums on here.

Oh and embrace the thread hijacks, some of the best discussions come that way. "

» Add a new message to this topic