FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > should male bisexuality matter?

should male bisexuality matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone. I have noticed that female bisexuality Is much more widely accepted and tolerated, then male bisexuality. Am I looking at this through the eyes of an older male. Or do most bisexual males feel this way. I don't find this to be true in European countries. But it seems to be the case here in the US. At least for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In general I do think that people are faster to except a bi females than a male. It's a matter of preference I suppose. I do get your question and can easily see how you see things this way. Being a Bi female It's accepted more, but I've also noticed that not many males are not so quick to admit they are bi. It's been an ongoing topic in the forums. Also the straight profiles of a male and then finding out he's bi... Why do they do that? Because they want to be excepted? Buy still they are building a friendship / relationship on a lie. One day everyone will be accepted and these questions won't be necessary

You know I'm totally understand where you're coming from. Not very many men want to claim that they are bisexual. I would rather be out there with it in this lifestyle. Then like you said live a lie. Thank you for your reply. Have a happy holiday.

Thanx! Very happy holidays to you too!

Thank you as well. I wish I could respond more privately. but I am restricted from doing so. Thank you again

"Thank you as well. I wish I could respond more privately. but I am restricted from doing so. Thank you again "

Why are you restricted?

We think it shouldn't matter. Here in the U.S. it seems that a lot of people associate bisexuality with being gay. We've even heard some of these comments from the gay community. For us it's about sharing in the experience, be it male of female.

I believe that you restricted my age group

I totally agree. My bisexuality Is a way to describe myself two others in the lifestyle. and only in the lifestyle. But in mainstream life I truly hate liberals. If we have our clothes off and it feels good who cares if who's giving it. I think you for your reply.. make Christmas cum many times for you

"I believe that you restricted my age group "

I have a certain age group but that has never stopped those younger or older from messaging! Lol just had some one 19 and 55 message me yesterday

I will often chat with anyone who is polite

"I believe that you restricted my age group

I have a certain age group but that has never stopped those younger or older from messaging! Lol just had some one 19 and 55 message me yesterday

I will often chat with anyone who is polite "

Ditto, we have well over 300 people on our friends list at any one time. We have to clean the list monthly to get rid of the ones that haven't been on in a couple of months. Most are on the list just to perv our pictures, but we're ok with that. We have one regular email contact that just turned 70 and a couple in there late 60's. We have a few young people also. It's sort of funny when we tell them they need ID to see our pictures. ( And they understand that it's all done in good humor.)

I think you are right in your assumption especially here in US. From reading on this board which is primarily full of those in UK it does seem more acceptable over there. Or at least on this site and lifestyle community. Right or wrong just happens to be people's preferences.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm very accepting of male bisexuality. I find it makes for a boring meet if they aren't bi, as it really limits my options...

I just tried sending you an email. And a week. Those were turned down. I did not match the age group

I think it is changing in the US, too.

I'm still officially 'bi curious,' but I don't think I've been discriminated against by being open about it.

I'd like to be with a couple I can booth explore, more than with just a guy. But I'm game to explore.

"Hello everyone. I have noticed that female bisexuality Is much more widely accepted and tolerated, then male bisexuality. Am I looking at this through the eyes of an older male. Or do most bisexual males feel this way. I don't find this to be true in European countries. But it seems to be the case here in the US. At least for me "

I like to think everyone so far. you have confirmed a few suspicions that I have. and put to rest a lot of doubt I was having in myself. This is truly a great form We need to keep it running.

Weve been searching for a bi male for awhile now we have chatted with quit a few males that say they are bi but only talk about the wife and what they want to do to her. So we usually stop chatting and block that individual

» Add a new message to this topic