FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Our forum

Our forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a lot of members profiles here on the US Fab! But very little chat going on in our Forum a description and profile only go so far. If we can get this going similar to the UK Fab people may find some new and interesting friends.Hey what a concept right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Does it bother anyone else when people look but don't leave a wink or a message ?

"Does it bother anyone else when people look but don't leave a wink or a message ?"
it used to but I do it myself now people love to look

"Does it bother anyone else when people look but don't leave a wink or a message ?"
by the way that's a great topic to post!

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

I do it also. Then I see I'm not what they are looking for so I leave , but you can't even say sorry just looking

By *ookn4thirdCouple  over a year ago

Ashland

But isn't that what were supposed to be doing. It's kinda like shopping. You don't buy everything u look at. Our profile is public so people can come and check it out, if they like what they see drop me a line or a wink. If not then they move on. Not sure y they should apologize for looking. I'm glad they took the time to look at us.

"But isn't that what were supposed to be doing. It's kinda like shopping. You don't buy everything u look at. Our profile is public so people can come and check it out, if they like what they see drop me a line or a wink. If not then they move on. Not sure y they should apologize for looking. I'm glad they took the time to look at us."
well put.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us, we look at winks in two ways. 1. It lets somebody know you're interested or they think you're hot.( we would rather just Fab pictures for that though.) 2. A return wink opens the door for conversation. They're great ways to break the ice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does it bother anyone else when people look but don't leave a wink or a message ?by the way that's a great topic to post!"

It doesn't really bother me anymore, the othe say I did message someone Gter they looked at my profile everyday for a week...I said something must have caught your attention... And with that we are still having great conversations til this day and I consider him a lovely sexy person! Only problem is we have a damn ocean separating us!! So sometimes being bold and "calling" someone out leads to good things

» Add a new message to this topic