FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Social meets that have you say....

Social meets that have you say....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can't we take this further tonight!!!

When meeting social meets we often establish with the other person a "rule" that meeting the first time will be just that. Our schedules get in the way so the second meet will often be a couple weeks after.

Last night we met a couple that have been true to the messages, texts, chats etc and the chemistry was there more than any of us expected!! We swapped partners (just to chit chat) and as we sat at the table getting to know one another and the OP kept saying "are we sure we shouldn't be in the bedroom right now?!" Or "damn our rule!''

Needless to say we kept the rule intact but there was a lot of hugging, kissing, fondling, rubbing! That left us more than horny so much we had to sit in the car for a bit to get ourselves together lol

Absolutely positively can not wait til we meet again!!! Already making plans to make it hopefully in a days instead of weeks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why can't we take this further tonight!!!

When meeting social meets we often establish with the other person a "rule" that meeting the first time will be just that. Our schedules get in the way so the second meet will often be a couple weeks after.

Last night we met a couple that have been true to the messages, texts, chats etc and the chemistry was there more than any of us expected!! We swapped partners (just to chit chat) and as we sat at the table getting to know one another and the OP kept saying "are we sure we shouldn't be in the bedroom right now?!" Or "damn our rule!''

Needless to say we kept the rule intact but there was a lot of hugging, kissing, fondling, rubbing! That left us more than horny so much we had to sit in the car for a bit to get ourselves together lol

Absolutely positively can not wait til we meet again!!! Already making plans to make it hopefully in a days instead of weeks!

"

Remember, that rules are just guidelines. They are there for your protection and that particular rule is there so nobody has any expectations. If all parties agree to bend those rule, by all means do so. On the other side of that coin, The four of you may get so horny in anticipation that you can't stand it. ( not necessarily a bad thing )

We hope this other couple really rocks your world.

Did you meet them here on Fab?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You are absolutely right! I think what's made people more comfortable with us, having the first meet being a social meet as a guideline... That being said because I've skipped the social meet before and everything turned to rubbish, it is something we'd like to keep in place if the OP feel better with it

It's just all day we've thought of the what Ifs

I'm positive we will rock each others worlds soon!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You are absolutely right! I think what's made people more comfortable with us, having the first meet being a social meet as a guideline... That being said because I've skipped the social meet before and everything turned to rubbish, it is something we'd like to keep in place if the OP feel better with it

It's just all day we've thought of the what Ifs

I'm positive we will rock each others worlds soon!!!! "

We hope you have lot's of fun with your new playmates.

» Add a new message to this topic