FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Not a lot going on with you guys over the pond

Not a lot going on with you guys over the pond

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your forums seem very quite compared to the uk ones.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not for lack of trying! There's a couple people on here that try and try to keep it going

We start threads and they either die down quickly or just don't get off. Cheers to the ones that try though

I haven't given up on our USA thread yet lol

Some times we have to wonder if people even bother to read anything anymore.

But we'll keep trying to get something started.

By *b586Couple  over a year ago

pemberton twp

I'm more of a lurker

K

I have written in other forums (in the USA section) of the difference in swinging between the us and the UK. Huge difference and in general the approach to sex is different.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I have written in other forums (in the USA section) of the difference in swinging between the us and the UK. Huge difference and in general the approach to sex is different. "

Ooh expound please.

"I have written in other forums (in the USA section) of the difference in swinging between the us and the UK. Huge difference and in general the approach to sex is different. "
. Why! Tell us about it? X

I post all the time but only get a few replies

"I have written in other forums (in the USA section) of the difference in swinging between the us and the UK. Huge difference and in general the approach to sex is different.

Ooh expound please. "

Here is a couple of the differences we have noticed from just sending messages back and forth.

The people in the U.K. seem to have a more relaxed attitude about sex. Those here in the U.S. take more of the attitude if they can't get in your pants yesterday, they want nothing more to do with you. We get 100 to 1 more people that will engage us in casual conversation out of the U.K. Even if there may be a sexual incompatibility. So the people of the U.K. win here in the fact that you leave doors open for possibilities.

Another difference is when it comes to our block list, everybody but 1 person that is on it is from the U.S., so the people from the U.K. seem to be a lot more polite.

Don't get us wrong. We have chatted with and met with some great people here in the U.S. It just seems that there is a bigger percentage of people here are more judgmental or egotistical about sex here in the U.S.

I had written that I have been to clubs in lots of countries and by far the UK was the best. Granted it could be language and I'm a single guy but don't think so. The UK is just more laid back about sex. It is what it is and it's fun.

"I have written in other forums (in the USA section) of the difference in swinging between the us and the UK. Huge difference and in general the approach to sex is different.

Ooh expound please.

Here is a couple of the differences we have noticed from just sending messages back and forth.

The people in the U.K. seem to have a more relaxed attitude about sex. Those here in the U.S. take more of the attitude if they can't get in your pants yesterday, they want nothing more to do with you. We get 100 to 1 more people that will engage us in casual conversation out of the U.K. Even if there may be a sexual incompatibility. So the people of the U.K. win here in the fact that you leave doors open for possibilities.

Another difference is when it comes to our block list, everybody but 1 person that is on it is from the U.S., so the people from the U.K. seem to be a lot more polite.

Don't get us wrong. We have chatted with and met with some great people here in the U.S. It just seems that there is a bigger percentage of people here are more judgmental or egotistical about sex here in the U.S.

"

Yes this!! A 100 times yes!! I'll stop there but totally agree

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

I think its the topics if they have an interest for me, then I'll comment

Sheffield

"I had written that I have been to clubs in lots of countries and by far the UK was the best. Granted it could be language and I'm a single guy but don't think so. The UK is just more laid back about sex. It is what it is and it's fun. "

You mean we're more attuned to casual sex.

Are you calling me a slapper? OMG you're calling all Brits slappers! You're saying we're easy!

(please note, my tongue is lodged firmly in cheek, perhaps not my own cheek, but it is lodged )

I'm starting to see I have just looked at 27 threads on here and all but two were asking for meets there is no interaction on here why not try games. X

"I had written that I have been to clubs in lots of countries and by far the UK was the best. Granted it could be language and I'm a single guy but don't think so. The UK is just more laid back about sex. It is what it is and it's fun.

Are you calling me a slapper? OMG you're calling all Brits slappers! You're saying we're easy!

(please note, my tongue is lodged firmly in cheek, perhaps not my own cheek, but it is lodged )"

Smooch.

"I had written that I have been to clubs in lots of countries and by far the UK was the best. Granted it could be language and I'm a single guy but don't think so. The UK is just more laid back about sex. It is what it is and it's fun.

(please note, my tongue is lodged firmly in cheek, perhaps not my own cheek, but it is lodged )"

Thanks for your understanding

Sheffield

(please note, my tongue is lodged firmly in cheek, perhaps not my own cheek, but it is lodged )

Thanks for your understanding "

Yeah, it's cos we are easy.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I often nosey in here but don't post as i didn't think id be wanted; distance and all

Sheffield

"I often nosey in here but don't post as i didn't think id be wanted; distance and all "

Ahhh but they're just yearning for us feisty British swingers to interact with them and tantalise them with all the action we're getting over the pond.

"I often nosey in here but don't post as i didn't think id be wanted; distance and all "
we invite all who would post I'm trying hard to get post going here I've told all my friends so let's see what happens.

"I often nosey in here but don't post as i didn't think id be wanted; distance and all

Ahhh but they're just yearning for us feisty British swingers to interact with them and tantalise them with all the action we're getting over the pond. "

Oh please do say hello helps make things more interesting

Hello!

"Hello!"
how the hell are you?

"Hello! how the hell are you?"

We are good thought would say hi!

Sheffield

"I often nosey in here but don't post as i didn't think id be wanted; distance and all

Ahhh but they're just yearning for us feisty British swingers to interact with them and tantalise them with all the action we're getting over the pond.

Oh please do say hello helps make things more interesting"

You'll wish you hadn't said that, I can be very pernicious.

"Hello!"

Hi nice to meet ya! Nice pix and profile

» Add a new message to this topic