FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > any luck?

any luck?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyat46 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glendora

Is Anyone Hooking Up With Real People Here ? Im Getting Discouraged KindA Wanting A Real Experience Anyone With More Experience.......How Did You Start Club? Help Please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we are having a blast meeting people from here. We've had a few meets and plenty of conversations about future meets. And have attended one club. So it works for us

By *exyat46 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glendora

That's Great Im Looking FOr Tips How Does It Work? What Do You Do To Hook up?

We spend some time everyday talking/messaging people, fab photos send winks and invites to those that interest us. Check your local updates if you see an update that interest you send them a message. We also keep a positive update on our page and keep it current.Altho what works for some might not work for others. you have some nice pics!

By *b586Couple  over a year ago

pemberton twp

The site definitely works. Have made some new friends over the last year and the meets we have had were excellent. Takes sometime sorting thru the profiles nearby. Mail people that interest you. Tons of hints in other forum posts about messages and profiles. Unfortunately it's not as easy as putting an order in and getting what you want. You will find what you are looking for and when you do it will be great.

There maybe private parties and clubs in your area. I was surprised at how many were near us. Might be good to ask when e mailing others near you. K

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yep! The site works both in USA and UK - I have one meet each so far, another one I am pretty certain will happen next week, plus a wish list that I admit is far too long - partly because of distances.

Just have patience, always be and play nice, give it time, and enjoy the process as well as the meets. It can happen no doubt.

Haven't had any meets near me bit two definitely would meet were I closer to them.

I would add one more suggestion to those above - spread the word about this site!

I think the larger geographic sprawl of the US makes it harder here as well.

We've been lucky on this site. Met a lot of different people but the ones that really caught our interest we just made sure kept in touch with them and made sure we weren't pushy! Can't stand pushy people! I can usually tell in a few messages if I click with a person an once I know we click I work harder to keep it going so we can meet and always ask if they want a social meet or to play right away. I feel like its important for them to set the pace of things. Now there are 2 people I've been chatting with hot and steamy since we've started the site and we even chat on the phone ,text,skype etc but our biggest obstacle has timing...and the weather! Patience is a virtue right lol

Best of luck to ya

By *picyrodMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hi peeps finding it difficult been on about 2 weeks women ain't interested they seem to just getting the egos boosted . Where as I'd like to meet them for a social drink n see where it goes . I'm a straight guy but would try a couple just for the experience. But no male is touching me bums virgin seem to get chased by Tvs n bent boys sorry just wanted to let u guys know

General consensus on the site is that singles have a hard time and tend to have to work hard to find a meet I also have heard some couples won't meet singles :-/ I've met with a single before. Anyway everyone has their own preference for a reason whether its the US or the UK. Best of luck!

Jlynn

» Add a new message to this topic