FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Illerate people

Illerate people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onniebear OP   Man  over a year ago

Dayton

I've gotten 3 msg from people that want to MEAT me. I learned better than this in the 3rd grade. I don't block, just ignore. What would you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've gotten 3 msg from people that want to MEAT me. I learned better than this in the 3rd grade. I don't block, just ignore. What would you do?"

Its illiterate?

"I've gotten 3 msg from people that want to MEAT me. I learned better than this in the 3rd grade. I don't block, just ignore. What would you do?"

Its illiterate?

Intelligence, and the use of correct grammar and spelling are a definite turn-on for me, no question about it. I can overlook a small mistake or two, but several mistakes within 1 or 2 sentences? You just make yourself look bad.

That said, I once messaged a couple who seemed very appealing, and I even made a comment about correct spelling. Wouldn't you know that I realized I had misspelled a very simple word right after I sent the damn message!

D'oh!

This is annoying, of course, but they could have meant it as a pun and the equivalent of: "Hey baby, let's fuck"! So, were they illiterate or ill-mannered?

illiteracy has no bearing whatsoever on intelligence. there have been extremely smart people throughout history I could not spell. Albert Einstein and Franklin Delano Roosevelt both had dyslexia. I would not put off for meet do to bad spelling. you might find a incredible person behind that misspelled word. treat people like you want to be treated

yes I did it on purpose.

» Add a new message to this topic