FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Not a fan of...

Not a fan of...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm personally not a huge fan of the spread shot, and like the women that say "if all you got is dick pix I am not interested". I like to see more of a woman's body than just a close up of the vag. What kind of pix do the rest you like/dislike?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally love a picture of a nice juicy spread open pussy.. But as you said, that's not all I wanna see.. Give me a variety.. I'm not picky I like to see it all lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think the best are a scantily clad woman showing just enough to spark imagination and dirty fantasy and have that "come get me" look on her face....that is irresistible!

We think it's best to have a little of every kind of shot in a persons gallery. That way there is a little something for everyone.

"We think it's best to have a little of every kind of shot in a persons gallery. That way there is a little something for everyone."

"We think it's best to have a little of every kind of shot in a persons gallery. That way there is a little something for everyone."

Agreed

I agree there should be a variety, and I wholeheartedly agree that a man or a woman should not post cock shot or vaginal shot as an introduction pic. I try to act as though the person was right in front of me. I would not put my erection on display while introducing myself. nor will I walked away without saying goodbye.

But I do like being able to look at

photographs but I also like the right to choose to look at those pictures.

» Add a new message to this topic