FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Not looking for single guys?

Not looking for single guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is oh I'd say about 99 percent of the site well I'm not single and I'm not looking for a wife I do how ever see women in here looking for their "soulmate" just an observation any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

99%

more like 93.2

honestly...I dunno how u can come up with much of a percentage really

By *cuk1999Man  over a year ago

Canary Islands

93.2%.....

did you know 74.6% of statistics are made up on the spot....

Ok most it's a lot!

We don't mind mesages from any one who take the time to send us one. But I do understand the "no single men" bit 8 out of ever 10 mesages we get are from single guys and most just want a quick last minualt meet, and some of them are cheating on there wife's (there are a few good guys on here) that's not for us we perfur to exchange a few mesages and see if we get on 1st. It's all about what dose it for you!

"We don't mind mesages from any one who take the time to send us one. But I do understand the "no single men" bit 8 out of ever 10 mesages we get are from single guys and most just want a quick last minualt meet, and some of them are cheating on there wife's (there are a few good guys on here) that's not for us we perfur to exchange a few mesages and see if we get on 1st. It's all about what dose it for you! "
im just ranting and I totaly understand it's just my understanding that swinging would involve guys as well as gals!

"We don't mind mesages from any one who take the time to send us one. But I do understand the "no single men" bit 8 out of ever 10 mesages we get are from single guys and most just want a quick last minualt meet, and some of them are cheating on there wife's (there are a few good guys on here) that's not for us we perfur to exchange a few mesages and see if we get on 1st. It's all about what dose it for you! "

This

[Removed by poster at 05/03/14 14:05:21]

We love these posts.

All we can say is when it comes to swinging, single women and couples make the rules when it comes to meeting single guys. It may be a bitter pill for some to swallow but it's the truth. There is more to swinging than just sex. While sex is a major part of it, there is still more to it. All of us have our own reason to be on here. Most of us, are probably on here for the excitement, the adventure, and to be accepted for who and what we are. And to be around others of like mind.

If we just wanted to get laid, we could do that anywhere. Just pick up a waitress or bartender or random encounter in a local pub.

"We love these posts.

All we can say is when it comes to swinging, single women and couples make the rules when it comes to meeting single guys. It may be a bitter pill for some to swallow but it's the truth. There is more to swinging than just sex. While sex is a major part of it, there is still more to it. All of us have our own reason to be on here. Most of us, are probably on here for the excitement, the adventure, and to be accepted for who and what we are. And to be around others of like mind.

If we just wanted to get laid, we could do that anywhere. Just pick up a waitress or bartender or random encounter in a local pub. "

I think you missed my point! That being said your on my friends list and know I'm married. I know both sides of the lifestyle

» Add a new message to this topic