FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Best City and State for Swinging?

Best City and State for Swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's Friday night and there's not much going on so it's gotten me thinking - what are the best states for swinging based on experience or opinion?

In my opinion the best states are Florida, Ohio and Texas. That's just based on what I've seen on here.

As for city, I have no idea! The vast size of the US makes it pretty hard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've heard of some great things in California. Indiana seems to be a little to much plain vanilla.( Sorry Hoosiers.)

Don't get me wrong, there are some great people we've met here. We're just odd balls and don't fit in real well with the majority of the swingers here.

by far California is the place to be. if you could think it. you can do it

Haven't ventured outside of Michigan yet, but judging by the profiles that catch my eye I'd have to say California, Florida and maybe texas

agrees with foxy

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

EDINBURGH xxx

Wrong Glasgow

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

Based on our experiences, it is not Western Pennsylvania. That is not a complaint, we have had several adventures and are happy here, it is just an observation. We get a lot more messages from the eastern side of the state, near Philly, which is a long way from us. It should be noted that this is the only site we are on, so we are definitely not authorities on the matter.

"Based on our experiences, it is not Western Pennsylvania. That is not a complaint, we have had several adventures and are happy here, it is just an observation. We get a lot more messages from the eastern side of the state, near Philly, which is a long way from us. It should be noted that this is the only site we are on, so we are definitely not authorities on the matter. "

Ha! That's ironic because I am on the Eastern side of the state and think that your side into Ohio is where it's happening!! I guess the grass (or carpet) is greener on the other side!

Greensburg

Lol. Probably true, and doesn't surprise me at all. We can call it Greener Grass Syndrome. It appears to be quite common on here, so we are in good company.

"Lol. Probably true, and doesn't surprise me at all. We can call it Greener Grass Syndrome. It appears to be quite common on here, so we are in good company. "

Pity isn't it - btw - you have a sexy profile pic! It captures a perfect balance!

Greensburg

Thank you. Yours looks good too. I doubt we have ever been described as "perfectly balanced" in any fashion, lol, so we will gladly take it.

» Add a new message to this topic