FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Craig's List Meets

Craig's List Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone actually met someone (or two) using the casual meets part of Craig's List?

Seems like everyone on there is scamming!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone actually met someone (or two) using the casual meets part of Craig's List?

Seems like everyone on there is scamming!"

We've heard a lot of bad stories about it. Most of them end up in robbery or assault.

"Has anyone actually met someone (or two) using the casual meets part of Craig's List?

Seems like everyone on there is scamming!

We've heard a lot of bad stories about it. Most of them end up in robbery or assault. "

that is most definitely true about Craigslist ad California. would never trust that site much less need somebody from it

This is a bit off topic, but I actually met my current best friend on Craigs List. Long story short, I was a drummer looking for a guitarist to jam with. He answered my ad, we talked on the phone a few times, and then we eventually met in person. Five years later, we are great friends, and my wife and I often hang out with him and his wife.

Granted, he and I are probably in the minority. Tons of Craigs List meets ( sexual and non-sexual ) end in disaster. Sadly, there is no shortage of total wack jobs out there.

-JD

never meet anyone from there...nim a bi male so maybe thaats the problem

From my experience that place is just rent it was crime. if there's any place in cyberspace that could be a ghetto, Craigslist would be the place.