FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Holiday

Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel_2013 OP   Woman  over a year ago

southend

Hi all.

I'm visiting San Francisco in a couple of weeks with my sister. I don't know exactly where we are staying, but I know we are about 4 blocks from the Bubba Shrimp restaurant, if that helps any.

What I'm after is advice about stuff to do at night, my sister isn't a clubber, so ideally I'm after pubs with live bands that kind of thing.

Any help guys???

Thanks muchly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello how are you today?

the restaurant you speak of is on Pier 39. there are a lot of things to do in that area such as concerts clubs movies. it's right on the water and there are plenty of shops to see. I'll do some research and get back with you on specific places

Mike

Visited the place last year, we stayed around union square, you will find lots of bars and clubs within 100 yds off the square, there is a nice large Irish bar called Johnny Foleys, great place to start the day or evening, have a great time and watch out for the beggers around time sq.............

"Visited the place last year, we stayed around union square, you will find lots of bars and clubs within 100 yds off the square, there is a nice large Irish bar called Johnny Foleys, great place to start the day or evening, have a great time and watch out for the beggers around time sq............."

"Visited the place last year, we stayed around union square, you will find lots of bars and clubs within 100 yds off the square, there is a nice large Irish bar called Johnny Foleys, great place to start the day or evening, have a great time and watch out for the beggers around time sq............."

» Add a new message to this topic