FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > USA - nicest forum?

USA - nicest forum?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was browsing posts in the other forums here and it seems like every other post people are just tearing people to shreds or making absolutely rude comments. I know from personal experience, I used to post in the Lounge forum. Then one day I get a message from one of the girls there saying "why do you even bother coming here? Your American, you don't have a chance with anybody here..."

Our small group here in the USA forum seems to refrain from bashing each other or being flat out forum trolls....so far that I've noticed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

The irsh forums is defo a bitching forum and terribe for hijacking too , there are a few that are regular posters and they do hijack alot of threads for convos to and fro themselves and then u have the ones thst just bitch about anything and then it leads to name calling , threads are being closed on a daily basis due to the nastiness that be on them

It's a shame. The forums here used to be filled with friendly people all here because we shared some common interests. Oh well, maybe we can keep that alive here with our small band of rebels.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Can I come over here to?

"Can I come over here to? "

now hal , r u following us , as we sick of the irsh forums , way nicer on this side

"Can I come over here to?

now hal , r u following us , as we sick of the irsh forums , way nicer on this side "

much smaller group here though. I for one welcome all Irish folk...and Scotttish...and pretty much everybody from anywhere.

"Can I come over here to?

now hal , r u following us , as we sick of the irsh forums , way nicer on this side

much smaller group here though. I for one welcome all Irish folk...and Scotttish...and pretty much everybody from anywhere."

awwww chucks

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Iv never met more polite ppl ever than americans

Very quiet here tho

"Iv never met more polite ppl ever than americans

Very quiet here tho"

Thanks man! I think you are there very first person to ever say that. Most people consider us Americans to be stuck up, rude, fat and lazy. I assure you though I am not rude or lazy.

Very quiet here tho

Thanks man! I think you are there very first person to ever say that. Most people consider us Americans to be stuck up, rude, fat and lazy. I assure you though I am not rude or lazy. "

ohhh we love the American we do and love that sexy accent mwah

Thanks again, there are several different American accents too, depending on the region. In the area I'm from we often say that everybody else has the accents and we are the ones that talk normal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very quiet here tho

Thanks man! I think you are there very first person to ever say that. Most people consider us Americans to be stuck up, rude, fat and lazy. I assure you though I am not rude or lazy.

ohhh we love the American we do and love that sexy accent mwah "

We say you have the sexy accents by far

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

I am just here as I was promised tootsie rolls and corn dogs....

"The irsh forums is defo a bitching forum and terribe for hijacking too , there are a few that are regular posters and they do hijack alot of threads for convos to and fro themselves and then u have the ones thst just bitch about anything and then it leads to name calling , threads are being closed on a daily basis due to the nastiness that be on them "

i agree with you but............ what is hijacking ?? like just taking over the convo and talking about some other topic ????

"I am just here as I was promised tootsie rolls and corn dogs.... "

Eww lol of all the things you could pick, you pick those

"The irsh forums is defo a bitching forum and terribe for hijacking too , there are a few that are regular posters and they do hijack alot of threads for convos to and fro themselves and then u have the ones thst just bitch about anything and then it leads to name calling , threads are being closed on a daily basis due to the nastiness that be on them

i agree with you but............ what is hijacking ?? like just taking over the convo and talking about some other topic ????

"

Hijacking is when somone starts talking about something else and goes way of topic

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I am just here as I was promised tootsie rolls and corn dogs....

Eww lol of all the things you could pick, you pick those "

Got any jalapeno poppers? If so count me in.

West Lothian

Eww lol of all the things you could pick, you pick those "

Taco bell, drive through subway *I keep having a dream I am going to open a subway drive through in scotland so it must be true*

Yum yum yum yum yum

West Lothian

Got any jalapeno poppers? If so count me in. "

Jalapeño poppers? Are they the mind altering relative of jalapeño peppers?

Sheffield

They are jalapenos filled with cream cheese then breaded and deep fried. And they're delish.

Jalapeño poppers? Are they the mind altering relative of jalapeño peppers? "

Very quiet here tho"

That's only because not a lot of people follow the American Forum. We're on when there is a topic of interest or we might be able to give a little feed back. ( Maybe we just don't speak until spoken to.) But anyway, we've had a couple of real good threads.

Got any jalapeno poppers? If so count me in. "

Yes definitely jalapeño poppers

Very quiet here tho

That's only because not a lot of people follow the American Forum. We're on when there is a topic of interest or we might be able to give a little feed back. ( Maybe we just don't speak until spoken to.) But anyway, we've had a couple of real good threads. "

Taco bell, drive through subway *I keep having a dream I am going to open a subway drive through in scotland so it must be true*

Yum yum yum yum yum "

I said the other day when I opted for subway that I wished it had a drive through lol then I figured I was being very lazy and scolded myself for thinking it

West Lothian

Yum yum yum yum yum

I said the other day when I opted for subway that I wished it had a drive through lol then I figured I was being very lazy and scolded myself for thinking it "

I am positive there is a market for a subway drive through

No no, i love subway but watching the sandwich get made is part of it.

Italian herbs and cheese bread, marinara sauce on first, italian bmt (salami pepperoni, ham) cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, onion, jalepeno, hot chilli sauce, southwest sauce, salt & pepper. Enjoy

"No no, i love subway but watching the sandwich get made is part of it.

Italian herbs and cheese bread, marinara sauce on first, italian bmt (salami pepperoni, ham) cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, onion, jalepeno, hot chilli sauce, southwest sauce, salt & pepper. Enjoy "

I love the bmt, but never ever with marinara no onion for me or southwest sauce yuck lol all those sauces hide the flavor of the meat!! Jalepeno, sweet peppers, pickles, light lettuce and light tomato, depending on my mood black olives and mayo for me please and thank you

Sheffield

Yes definitely jalapeño poppers "

Hmmmmm and it appears there is the possibility of lots of chocolate in your neck of the woods - very tempting!

Italian herbs and cheese bread, marinara sauce on first, italian bmt (salami pepperoni, ham) cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, onion, jalepeno, hot chilli sauce, southwest sauce, salt & pepper. Enjoy

I love the bmt, but never ever with marinara no onion for me or southwest sauce yuck lol all those sauces hide the flavor of the meat!! Jalepeno, sweet peppers, pickles, light lettuce and light tomato, depending on my mood black olives and mayo for me please and thank you "

Nice and simple, a Meatball Marinara on Wheat with Provolone and Jalapenos.

"The irsh forums is defo a bitching forum and terribe for hijacking too , there are a few that are regular posters and they do hijack alot of threads for convos to and fro themselves and then u have the ones thst just bitch about anything and then it leads to name calling , threads are being closed on a daily basis due to the nastiness that be on them "

While there's truth in what you say I feel you've given just one side of it and a very very negative one at that. In comparison to the USA forum the Irish forum is used a lot more esp if you consider the huge difference in population. There a valid reason.......despite the negativity it is very popular with users and that's because it has a lot of positive things too...... Good humour; banter; good advice decent discussions (despite sometimes going off topic or disagreements); people get to know each other n some make good friends through it ( i have) ....life is not black n white n neither is Fab. You gotta take the bad with the good and IMO the good on the Irish forum far outweighs the bad!

Seems going off topic is not just an Irish thing lol

"The irsh forums is defo a bitching forum and terribe for hijacking too , there are a few that are regular posters and they do hijack alot of threads for convos to and fro themselves and then u have the ones thst just bitch about anything and then it leads to name calling , threads are being closed on a daily basis due to the nastiness that be on them

While there's truth in what you say I feel you've given just one side of it and a very very negative one at that. In comparison to the USA forum the Irish forum is used a lot more esp if you consider the huge difference in population. There a valid reason.......despite the negativity it is very popular with users and that's because it has a lot of positive things too...... Good humour; banter; good advice decent discussions (despite sometimes going off topic or disagreements); people get to know each other n some make good friends through it ( i have) ....life is not black n white n neither is Fab. You gotta take the bad with the good and IMO the good on the Irish forum far outweighs the bad! "

Actually I think is true with most online forums, even outside fab. And all this food talk keeeee-rist y'all made me hungry! LoL

I love the bmt, but never ever with marinara no onion for me or southwest sauce yuck lol all those sauces hide the flavor of the meat!! Jalepeno, sweet peppers, pickles, light lettuce and light tomato, depending on my mood black olives and mayo for me please and thank you "

i figured you'd wanna taste the meat

I keep forgetting there is USA forum. I wilk have to make it a point to come here.

Yes definitely jalapeño poppers

Hmmmmm and it appears there is the possibility of lots of chocolate in your neck of the woods - very tempting! "

Yes there is!! Do come for a visit

I love the bmt, but never ever with marinara no onion for me or southwest sauce yuck lol all those sauces hide the flavor of the meat!! Jalepeno, sweet peppers, pickles, light lettuce and light tomato, depending on my mood black olives and mayo for me please and thank you

i figured you'd wanna taste the meat "

Hahahaha I so set myself up for that didn't I what can I say?!?! I likes me meat

"Seems going off topic is not just an Irish thing lol "

Sheffield

"Seems going off topic is not just an Irish thing lol

"

Nah, we do it too.

So do you make your own poppers Jlovey? And how would you entertain me?

"Seems going off topic is not just an Irish thing lol

Nah, we do it too.

So do you make your own poppers Jlovey? And how would you entertain me? "

We've learned to make our own because my brother in law is obsessed, but I've found some pre made that when cooked just right fool when him whose THE pickiest of eaters lol

As for entertaining it all depends on what your idea of entertaining is I can only assure you a good time no matter what

» Add a new message to this topic