FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > To do do do or not not not

To do do do or not not not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *14 COUPLE 42269 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Anaheim

Does what is said about the lifestyle while in the heat of the moment really count or not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not too sure what you guys are talking about. What is said in the heat of the moment?

"Does what is said about the lifestyle while in the heat of the moment really count or not ?"

You're going to need to be a little more specific.

"Does what is said about the lifestyle while in the heat of the moment really count or not ?

You're going to need to be a little more specific."

:

By *14 COUPLE 42269 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Anaheim

"Does what is said about the lifestyle while in the heat of the moment really count or not ?"
what I mean to say is during a hot sex session as your telling your partner some of the naughtiness that would be exciting to try and they agree that it would hot and OK to do but afterwards it seems like its taboo to bring up or not right to even speak of . to do or not to do that is my question.

"Does what is said about the lifestyle while in the heat of the moment really count or not ? what I mean to say is during a hot sex session as your telling your partner some of the naughtiness that would be exciting to try and they agree that it would hot and OK to do but afterwards it seems like its taboo to bring up or not right to even speak of . to do or not to do that is my question."

That depends on the two of you, some people just like hot dirty talk during sex. The best thing to do is talk about it when your not having sex. That will get you your answer.

So " To Do."

"Does what is said about the lifestyle while in the heat of the moment really count or not ? what I mean to say is during a hot sex session as your telling your partner some of the naughtiness that would be exciting to try and they agree that it would hot and OK to do but afterwards it seems like its taboo to bring up or not right to even speak of . to do or not to do that is my question.

That depends on the two of you, some people just like hot dirty talk during sex. The best thing to do is talk about it when your not having sex. That will get you your answer.

So " To Do.""

» Add a new message to this topic