FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Question for USA swingers

Question for USA swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We tried getting a meet while in Florida last year, tried fab (waste of time) ,Craigslist (bigger waste of time). It seems the USA swing scene is very different to uk, we often get friends requests from USA members (waste of time as we'll never meet) but a look at their profile reveals very few have any verification, be it photo or by meeting.

How do genuine swingers actually meet? Is it still more of a secret underworld?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's definitely more of an underground thing in our area, compared to the UK. It's not as open here. Also in my opinion people are a lot more picky here than they are in the UK! The attention we've gotten from the UK has made me want to jump across the damn pond lol

We are told we've been lucky to get the meets we have gotten when we did around here. I still don't get it.

There certain clubs (we are members of) that we couldn't even get the directions to until we registered and made reservations lol once in of course we have an absolute blast!! Never have a complaint. I'm not sure why it's so taboo, maybe one of these days it won't be

I know we all aren't that way exceptions to every rule, I can only speak for our experience on here.

"It's definitely more of an underground thing in our area, compared to the UK. It's not as open here. Also in my opinion people are a lot more picky here than they are in the UK! The attention we've gotten from the UK has made me want to jump across the damn pond lol

We are told we've been lucky to get the meets we have gotten when we did around here. I still don't get it.

There certain clubs (we are members of) that we couldn't even get the directions to until we registered and made reservations lol once in of course we have an absolute blast!! Never have a complaint. I'm not sure why it's so taboo, maybe one of these days it won't be

I know we all aren't that way exceptions to every rule, I can only speak for our experience on here."

We second that motion. We're ready to jump a boat and go ourselves. Here in the U.S. the clubs are probably the best way to go. While expensive, it's not hard at all to meet people in them.

We have met a few people through Fab socially, and for one reason or another it just never worked out. We've also have had a several meets not show up.

I won't get my hopes up to much about a meet in Miami then.. Lol..

By *jboy07047Man  over a year ago

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS

Its open in Florida but lot of times couples and singles meet at the house party's or at clubs.some are out there in Florida like me who goes out on adventure and meet with people. I'm not big fan of Fab but sls works in Fl.

Thanks for the info.. I'm coming out for the England World Cup warm up games..any recommendations in regard to bars clubs etc... regards in anticipation ....Paul

"Thanks for the info.. I'm coming out for the England World Cup warm up games..any recommendations in regard to bars clubs etc... regards in anticipation ....Paul "

We have a list of about 30 Swingers Clubs in Florida.

"Thanks for the info.. I'm coming out for the England World Cup warm up games..any recommendations in regard to bars clubs etc... regards in anticipation ....Paul

We have a list of about 30 Swingers Clubs in Florida."

We would probably suggest Club Hedonism or Trapeze. They are both in Ft Lauderdale which isn't to far away. The only thing we have for Miami is Miami Velvet.

[Removed by poster at 16/05/14 09:14:05]

» Add a new message to this topic