FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > feedback for USA swingers

feedback for USA swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been in Orlando for 15 nights and I was in touch on your feeds and forums 6 months prior to my visit. On this profile and my old one. I have found anyone I have been in contact with as courteous and polite however the scene is really non existent compared with Ireland for countries or states of such size I am disappointed and can confidently say the American swing scene sucks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would suggest trip to Fort Lauderdale, they have a couple of clubs up there we here are pretty decent. Sorry about your luck so far.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been in Orlando for 15 nights and I was in touch on your feeds and forums 6 months prior to my visit. On this profile and my old one. I have found anyone I have been in contact with as courteous and polite however the scene is really non existent compared with Ireland for countries or states of such size I am disappointed and can confidently say the American swing scene sucks"

This has been an ongoing topic for sometime now, when a few guys have been here on business they have contacted me on our profile personally, they were very nice and courteous and well worth the drive to meet them, I usually don't use the forums for meets as on the US forums they aren't frequented a lot, anyway the American swing scene is more in clubs, underground as we say.

Hope you can find something before your trip is over!

» Add a new message to this topic