FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > inability to verify

inability to verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hello everyone I wish to verify somebody from this site since we have met and are planning another in just a few days. the problem is neither one of us has yet been verified the site will not let us verify each other. any ideas caught verification vortex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

One of you could get started with a cam veri.

It's easier for women to do this, she just needs to go into one of the chat rooms and explain that she wants to get verified and will switch her cam on. She can stay fully dressed and not get drawn into anything rude cos it's just for a veri.

Then she'll be able to write you a veri and once you receive it you can return the favour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hello everyone I wish to verify somebody from this site since we have met and are planning another in just a few days. the problem is neither one of us has yet been verified the site will not let us verify each other. any ideas caught verification vortex"

If you haven't been verified yet, we can do it on cam Saturday night.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you very much will see you Saturday

I've met 2 people from this site (who have since left) and neither of us were verified.... just got with having fun, sure that's what it's all about

[Removed by poster at 23/08/14 13:38:33]

[Removed by poster at 23/08/14 13:39:29]

"I've met 2 people from this site (who have since left) and neither of us were verified.... just got with having fun, sure that's what it's all about "

Some people won't meet unless a person is verified. There are a lot of time wasters out there. Plus people who are not what they the say they are. So why not increase your odds.

» Add a new message to this topic