FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Florida clubs/hotels

Florida clubs/hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unlovers70 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

Hi, was wondering if anyone has been to the Rooftop Resort? We were planning on going in July but today have read some poor reviews. Anyone know of any other clubs / hotels in Florida? Any feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will always get bad reviews on all types of club there are ppl who have way too much expectation and ppl who just go with the flow after all it is a nudist and swingers place ! Lol I hear some good and some bad mean omg there are fat older ppl there of course mixed in with others . So no one will know but you ! But there is also trapeze and Miami velvet so give it a go I guess if you were staying in palm beach I run a small local strip joint ! Not high end but a relax place !

Overseas

Thanks. Will look into the other places too and perhaps drop by your strip joint The reviews that concerned us most about Rooftop was the cleanliness of the place. Appreciate wherever you go you get a mixed bag of clientele of all ages so that's not a major concern but dirty frothy film in the pool is lol

By *ife in furCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Rosen inn, brill hotel

Overseas

"Rosen inn, brill hotel"

Have searched this hotel and it doesn't state that it's a swinger / naturist hotel? Sorry should have been more specific when originally posting

» Add a new message to this topic