FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > casual sexual encounters in Los Angeles and Long Beach, California

casual sexual encounters in Los Angeles and Long Beach, California

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyy everyone I started this post in the hopes of bringing locals together to meet & greet one another as a single male I know the struggle of looking for a local single or couple willing to meet :/ were stereotyped into being these thirsty, horny, vultures who try & pray off this lifestyle, I can assure you that certainly isn't the case!! That being said if any single male/female or couple are interested in helping to create a so-cal network based in LA & LBC. Please feel free to share your input on this matter also any long beach local singles/couples looking for single male feel free to message me I know I'm not the only one who feels this way!! Am I?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You ain't shit till you try right?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea bro that's true...sometimes couple also complain about an age issue age is just a number if u get to know the person over messages u build somewhat of a relationshipif u guys cconnect...everyone is just try a have fun I know there guys out there that still act childish but come on they give all of us a bad rep...not all single younger guys are just bull shit n games...amor of us are really here to play n have fun pleasing woman...I've been turn down so many times cuz of my age..we all just wanna have fun

» Add a new message to this topic