FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > dreams of usa

dreams of usa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My dream is to one day visit the u.s, you have some of the nicest ppl in the world.plus the country looks beautiful and the women??? Oh my God if had an American women that accent would make me explode.lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are hardly any Americans who use the forums, wasted request I suspect especially as they are all in bed at the moment

Thank you I realise that now after I posted it but it was merely a statement of preference and not a request as you so kindly point out.Your right it's like a ghost town in these American forums anytime.xx

P.s you have a great ass xx

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 12:39:36]

We're not in bed, We're just getting ready to go to work or we're just getting off work. ( Or we've been partying all night.)

"We're not in bed, We're just getting ready to go to work or we're just getting off work. ( Or we've been partying all night.) "

Really? The op posted at 10:00am GMT, so 05:00 in Indianapolis, you get up for work early!!!! On the west coast was only 02:00am, not the best time to catch people at their best

Regularly up at that time to get ready for work. And it is usually dead in here. -G

"My dream is to one day visit the u.s, you have some of the nicest ppl in the world.plus the country looks beautiful and the women??? Oh my God if had an American women that accent would make me explode.lol "
Curious what the American accent is to you? Such a wider range from say NY to Cali to Alabama and all parts in between.

Any part

"We're not in bed, We're just getting ready to go to work or we're just getting off work. ( Or we've been partying all night.)

Really? The op posted at 10:00am GMT, so 05:00 in Indianapolis, you get up for work early!!!! On the west coast was only 02:00am, not the best time to catch people at their best"

If I remember correctly it showed an hour before that he had posted. You were less than an hour when you had responded. It's just the way the site keeps track of time, that's all.

"We're not in bed, We're just getting ready to go to work or we're just getting off work. ( Or we've been partying all night.) "

I wouldn't mind partying with you

» Add a new message to this topic