FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Why "ACT" like your going to meet?

Why "ACT" like your going to meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it that people will tell you they're on their way and act like they're coming to meet you and then not show? Don't show once shame on me don't show twice shame on you. That's the quickest way to piss me off and never get a chance to meet ever. what did people get out of acting like you're going to meet and then not show? I don't get it I'm at least courteous enough to send a message if I'm not going to be able to meet or change my mind. I guess it just shows the level of maturity that some have and some don't. sorry for ranting but I'm just so sick of it. does anybody else go through this? I know I'm far from being the sexiest woman in the world but it really does affect a womans esteem when someone is just a no show.I'm glad Iraised the boys to be more of a gentleman it than that. Grrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/15 13:29:50]

"why is it that people will tell you they're on their way and act like they're coming to meet you and then not show? Don't show once shame on me don't show twice shame on you. That's the quickest way to piss me off and never get a chance to meet ever. what did people get out of acting like you're going to meet and then not show? I don't get it I'm at least courteous enough to send a message if I'm not going to be able to meet or change my mind. I guess it just shows the level of maturity that some have and some don't. sorry for ranting but I'm just so sick of it. does anybody else go through this? I know I'm far from being the sexiest woman in the world but it really does affect a womans esteem when someone is just a no show.I'm glad Iraised the boys to be more of a gentleman it than that. Grrrr"

We think that a lot of people are wanna be swingers. The other possibilities include.

1. Husband set up account and wife doesn't know.

2. It's a fake profile to begin with.

3. Most of what's on the profile is really outdated. ( Especially photo's.)

4. Something really happened to the individual. ( This happened to us. We were going to meet someone and they ended up going in for emergency surgery.) He messaged us 3 days later and told us what hospital he was in. Just in case we didn't believe him. He was in there

Good reply. I feel better. Ty

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 13:28:21]

We can't believe you're having trouble getting meets. We have a lot of people from Texas look at our profile and send us messages.

Oh well.

Just look at the bright side. Even if you never get a meet off Fab, it can still be a lot of fun. Try the chat room out if you have a web cam. Maybe we'll catch you on there one night.

Smithco, it sounds like you dodged a bullet! Just remember- 9 times out of 10- it's them, not you.

For what it's worth, my woman and I think you are very sexy!

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 18:15:08]

"Smithco, it sounds like you dodged a bullet! Just remember- 9 times out of 10- it's them, not you.

For what it's worth, my woman and I think you are very sexy!"

That's sweet. Ty

» Add a new message to this topic