FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > do Americans love English tgirls?

do Americans love English tgirls?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive had a few Americans online tell me they "love us English gurls" just thought id see if i was onto something haha

violet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most Americans don't know where England is

"Most Americans don't know where England is"

That's true.....or where Scotland is for that matter

Absolutely!

"Most Americans don't know where England is"

Wow, thanks a lot. How nice of you to insult us like that.

Everybody play nice or we'll have to put you over our knee and spank you.

By *herryhott1Man  over a year ago

Cork

I think the English (and European) are less inhibited in general.

Wow! Some really pleasant posts on this thread!

I think the op just wants a few compliments - not that hard is it?

So calling all TV/s/ta/s ugly is unkind as well as completely untrue - check out hot photos some time!!

Calling all Americans stupid simply makes you look stupid yourself! They're still our greatest allies and in this frightening era of ISIS we all need each other more than ever!

And what's with someone from Wales calling all English people wankers? How are we ever going to unite about big issues like terrorism, global warming and human rights if we're all bitching and making generalisations about many millions of people!!

Now - I have a paddle - and a leather whip - and I know to use them! Play nice!!

"Wow! Some really pleasant posts on this thread!

So calling all TV/s/ta/s ugly is unkind as well as completely untrue - check out hot photos some time!!

Calling all Americans stupid simply makes you look stupid yourself! They're still our greatest allies and in this frightening era of ISIS we all need each other more than ever!

And what's with someone from Wales calling all English people wankers? How are we ever going to unite about big issues like terrorism, global warming and human rights if we're all bitching and making generalisations about many millions of people!!

Now - I have a paddle - and a leather whip - and I know to use them! Play nice!! "

Thanks Peach !!

By *!nksgirlWoman  over a year ago

IRELAND

"Britain" may have held on to SIX of our counties but I can ASSURE YOU IRELAND IS NOT PART OF BRITAIN. we gained a republic & are independent of BRITAIN. Thanks very much xx

""Britain" may have held on to SIX of our counties but I can ASSURE YOU IRELAND IS NOT PART OF BRITAIN. we gained a republic & are independent of BRITAIN. Thanks very much xx

"

What they probably meant was Northan Ireland.

By *iesel kittyCouple  over a year ago

mullingar

Well said

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"ive had a few Americans online tell me they "love us English gurls" just thought id see if i was onto something haha

violet. "

I think it's the Irish girls they are fascinated by or just the Irish in general

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

""Britain" may have held on to SIX of our counties but I can ASSURE YOU IRELAND IS NOT PART OF BRITAIN. we gained a republic & are independent of BRITAIN. Thanks very much xx

"

We'll said , I hate it when people refer to Ireland as English ugh pet hate ... drives me scatty

We'll said , I hate it when people refer to Ireland as English ugh pet hate ... drives me scatty "

Yeah that's it guys - let's be as divisive as we possibly can!

Could it be possible, do ya think - that Americans could like British AND southern Irish girls? Just a thought!

"I think the English (and European) are less inhibited in general. "

No way honestly?

I once had a three way with two sisters from talahasee (spelling may be off) when I lived in central London, took me back to Grovesnor hotel and they had one luck my ass when doing the other, and then one went down on the other, I was like no f ing way...

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"Wow! Some really pleasant posts on this thread!

Now - I have a paddle - and a leather whip - and I know to use them! Play nice!! "

It was myself that made the comment about English people but firstly, I would like to apologise and secondly, I would like to explain that I am Welish (half Welsh, half english), so I was also having a pop at myself in that comment. The whole comment was meant as tongue in cheek and I got banned for 48 hours for making it... However it does nark me a little when everyone refers to Britain as England, no matter what their nationality. Maybe the teachers are to blame and geography should be taught better in schools.

This is not a rant, it's an apology and an explanation of the post so many took offence to.

LinziLix. xx

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

People are people world wide being born and educated in Alberta (let see if they taught you where that is). Americans are nice people but like every nationality you have judgemental idiots. Things when in text read can be taken the wrong way. I am sure you meant no offence by it. As fab is a fun site and people sometimes take way to seriously. I can tell you fab across the Atlantic is different tgirls are usually some hilly billy with no teeth and looks like Freddie Kruger.

I cannot speak for my fellow "Yanks" but certain accents just make me melt. Only foreign girl I've ever played with was from NZ and listening to her (during and outside of play) made me a very happy man!

Any ladies from England, Scotland, Ireland, or Australia in the Washington, DC area would like to meet up? Just send me a PM.

Every one I click on and fav are always from the UK. I was there for a month in 1996 and don't recall such pleasantries.

» Add a new message to this topic