FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Thailand

Thailand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oanne69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi we are a British cpl looking to meet a sexy couple (or two lol)in Thailand for a drink and a little fun !!We will be in Bangkok and Krabi from the 27th Jan till 14th Feb, xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi we are a British cpl looking to meet a sexy couple (or two lol)in Thailand for a drink and a little fun !!We will be in Bangkok and Krabi from the 27th Jan till 14th Feb, xxxx "

Are you traveling via the US? Trying to understand why this is posted here?

By *oanne69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We've been told quite a lot of American's holiday in Thailand.....just wanted to check if everything in USA is larger than UK lol

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Krabi is a great place, like most of the places I visited in Thailand it comes to life much later in the day than in the UK.

It's also the nearest mainland point for doing a speedboat tour to the islands and the island where The Beach was filmed and set. I found that to be well worth doing.

There is also loads and loads of live music in open-fronted bars every night.

Hope you guys have a great time, if either one of you can't make it and the ticket is going spare... Haha

By *hugwelMan  over a year ago

Jersey

I first went to Thailand thirty years back and upto three times each year since, Americans visit but not many they go to the caribean, Russians arrive in droves, Europeans at certain times depending on business shut downs British all the times, arabs all tgd time but tend to stay mainland based

» Add a new message to this topic