FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Orlando

Orlando

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am taking the wife to her 1st strip club whilst on holiday in Orlando, has anyone been to Rachels? Whats it like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am taking the wife to her 1st strip club whilst on holiday in Orlando, has anyone been to Rachels? Whats it like?"

Rachels is a strip club and not a swingers club. And full nudity is forbidden only topless. If you would like to take her to an actual swingers club, you can take her to Club Secrets in Kissimmee or Minglers in Daytona beach.

"Am taking the wife to her 1st strip club whilst on holiday in Orlando, has anyone been to Rachels? Whats it like?

Rachels is a strip club and not a swingers club. And full nudity is forbidden only topless. If you would like to take her to an actual swingers club, you can take her to Club Secrets in Kissimmee or Minglers in Daytona beach."

Thanks, I know it is a strip club and full nudity is not allowed, but thinking a strip club would be a good way to start getting her interested in the scene

By *teve9111Man  over a year ago

UK

Hey dude when are u and your Mrs heading to Florida? Heading there myself with my Mrs Beowulf love to get her onboard

It is our last day today

» Add a new message to this topic