FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Action in Orlando

Action in Orlando

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we are holidaying in Ordlano soon and wondered what the swinging scene is like? We have a car so are willing to travel and we are staying in a villa with a pool/hot tub Any guidance would be welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Guys , hope you have a great time ... Have a look at secrets swing club ... I'm also in town if you fancied a drink ?

By *ussy.loverMan  over a year ago

heswall

There's a few clubs mentioned in forums for Orlando was also wondering when you would be going as I'll be there next week

google club relate best time I ever had

If you're into clothing optional resorts, there are some nice ones in lutz. It's about 80 miles. I realize in the UK that's a big deal, but in the states that's nothing.

I go to Paradise Lakes resort, and their us also Caliente. Both have parties aimed at swingers with on premise play rooms.

a year before we go

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, Just looking through my old posts and realised that we did not feedback how we got on in Orlando.

We went to Secrets in Ordando which is a good club. It has a large outside space with 2 pools, 2 hot tubs and several 4 poster beds. We when on a Friday so it was not that busy given there was so much space inside and outside.

We also visited Eyz Wide Shut in Tampa, this was on a Saturday and was fantastic!!! Essentially a night club for swingers with a large bar and dance floor (for a swingers club) There were a few games on the dance floor and there was even a spot of line dancing which was great to see with people dressed up in their swinging gear. Once you've had enough drinking and dancings there are about 9 different play rooms that you can close off or you can go into the big room with sofas and lots of beds.

We had a great time in both clubs but I'd say that Eyz Wide Shut was best although we did visit here on a Saturday. Secrets was also great, and it was nice to be outside!!

» Add a new message to this topic