FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Desert Trip Festival Oct '16

Desert Trip Festival Oct '16

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emplarWarrior OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Anyone going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, I got two tickets via American Express 2 months back, flying out for a week in Vegas then taking a slow drive down stopping in at grand canyon etc before the final drive.

Car parking and hotels around palm springs are laughable prices

Roger waters is the man im looking forward to, saw him on his last wall tour at a couple of venues and also years back when he was touring "In the Flesh" with Katie Kissoon and his other two lovely backing singers

Nottingham

"Yes, I got two tickets via American Express 2 months back, flying out for a week in Vegas then taking a slow drive down stopping in at grand canyon etc before the final drive.

Car parking and hotels around palm springs are laughable prices

Roger waters is the man im looking forward to, saw him on his last wall tour at a couple of venues and also years back when he was touring "In the Flesh" with Katie Kissoon and his other two lovely backing singers "

Im pretty much doing exactly the same thing, will be in Vegas, Hollywood, Luguna Beach, San Dieago then Palm Springs..

Oldchella --- Mind Blowing

Nottingham

"Oldchella --- Mind Blowing "

Your not wrong Buddy, I was there weekend 1, was the best festival ive ever seen, and I doubt very much I will ever see such a great line up and such a great event ever again. my only disappointment was Bob Dylan, the only American to appear and the worst act (in my eyes).

"Oldchella --- Mind Blowing

Your not wrong Buddy, I was there weekend 1, was the best festival ive ever seen, and I doubt very much I will ever see such a great line up and such a great event ever again. my only disappointment was Bob Dylan, the only American to appear and the worst act (in my eyes). "

Roger Waters was always my favourite and the main reason for going, even although he was totally "anti" Trump lol

Nottingham

He was totally anti trump, even the inflatable pig had anti trump messages on it, and Im really not a fan of artists using their stage to promote their politics, however what a show he put on, over 2 hours of genius

» Add a new message to this topic