See you there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atsnTitsCouple  over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

We are here just now anyone recommend things to do that’s a must??? xx

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Go to the top of the stratosphere. Day to dusk/ night. Magic view when the night comes in.

Done the helicopter ride at nigh

Think there a swinging club the green room.

And sapphire club.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"We are here just now anyone recommend things to do that’s a must??? xx"

I could recommend a million things to dip assuming you’re wanting vanilla activities!

Happy Half Hour on the High Roller, Carnaval Court, drink frozen Baileys at O’Sheas, zipline Fremont Street, eat on the terrace at Mon Ami Gabi overlooking the fountains, Bellagio conservatory, Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay for the most amazing strip views, Ellis Island for $8 steak and eggs, eat at the Peppermill is a must on every trip for me, $1 frozen margaritas in Hooters all day every day, 5 cent beers at the 5 o’clock somewhere bar, drink the verbena at the chandelier bar at Cosmopolitan...so many things else I could recommend

By *orky2Man  over a year ago

parkdean resort

"We are here just now anyone recommend things to do that’s a must??? xx

I could recommend a million things to dip assuming you’re wanting vanilla activities!

Happy Half Hour on the High Roller, Carnaval Court, drink frozen Baileys at O’Sheas, zipline Fremont Street, eat on the terrace at Mon Ami Gabi overlooking the fountains, Bellagio conservatory, Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay for the most amazing strip views, Ellis Island for $8 steak and eggs, eat at the Peppermill is a must on every trip for me, $1 frozen margaritas in Hooters all day every day, 5 cent beers at the 5 o’clock somewhere bar, drink the verbena at the chandelier bar at Cosmopolitan...so many things else I could recommend "

We've booked the Happy Half Hour..... this could get messy!!!

By *oungNsexyCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Here just now also

By *oungNsexyCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 25/04/18 20:02:41]

West Yorkshire

Happy Half Hour on the High Roller, Carnaval Court, drink frozen Baileys at O’Sheas, zipline Fremont Street, eat on the terrace at Mon Ami Gabi overlooking the fountains, Bellagio conservatory, Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay for the most amazing strip views, Ellis Island for $8 steak and eggs, eat at the Peppermill is a must on every trip for me, $1 frozen margaritas in Hooters all day every day, 5 cent beers at the 5 o’clock somewhere bar, drink the verbena at the chandelier bar at Cosmopolitan...so many things else I could recommend

We've booked the Happy Half Hour..... this could get messy!!!"

Yeah be very careful, our night got messier than messy. I feel sick every time I see the wheel now

Land Of Naughtiness

Hahaha we are planning on going on wheel

Tonight. Do u just take ur drink on it?? How does that work when doesn’t stop pmsl xx

By *orky2Man  over a year ago

parkdean resort

"Hahaha we are planning on going on wheel

Tonight. Do u just take ur drink on it?? How does that work when doesn’t stop pmsl xx"

Did you go on there? How does the bar thing work? Do you just throw down what you want in the half hour and settle the bill at the end?

West Yorkshire

There is no bill if you book the bar car, all you can drink for free and believe me when I say I drank all I could

You get on, the bar man checks your ID and starts serving. They throw the drinks out so fast we managed about 12 each within half an hour. Just give him a tip as you’re getting off

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m there next week can’t wait

Land Of Naughtiness

Happy Half Hour on the High Roller, Carnaval Court, drink frozen Baileys at O’Sheas, zipline Fremont Street, eat on the terrace at Mon Ami Gabi overlooking the fountains, Bellagio conservatory, Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay for the most amazing strip views, Ellis Island for $8 steak and eggs, eat at the Peppermill is a must on every trip for me, $1 frozen margaritas in Hooters all day every day, 5 cent beers at the 5 o’clock somewhere bar, drink the verbena at the chandelier bar at Cosmopolitan...so many things else I could recommend "

Done majority of these things going for breakfast at pepper mill today and the chandelier tonight lol. Anything else ??? Looking to attend a naughty bbq party if anyone is interested give us a wee pm

Land Of Naughtiness

"Hahaha we are planning on going on wheel

Tonight. Do u just take ur drink on it?? How does that work when doesn’t stop pmsl xx

Did you go on there? How does the bar thing work? Do you just throw down what you want in the half hour and settle the bill at the end? "

The bar is unlimited you drink all you can within that time on wheel lolllll. Every second pod has a bar. We are doing this tonight then going to freemont street lol

West Yorkshire

I could recommend a million things to do assuming you’re wanting vanilla activities!

Done majority of these things going for breakfast at pepper mill today and the chandelier tonight lol. Anything else ??? Looking to attend a naughty bbq party if anyone is interested give us a wee pm "

107 skylounge at the Stratosphere has a great happy hour, container park, neon boneyard, mob museum, shooting ranges are really good fun...if you fancy a show Anthony Cools at Paris is very funny and so is Carrot Top...still so many things I could recommend, we aren’t back out there for a few months yet

Land Of Naughtiness

I could recommend a million things to do assuming you’re wanting vanilla activities!

Done majority of these things going for breakfast at pepper mill today and the chandelier tonight lol. Anything else ??? Looking to attend a naughty bbq party if anyone is interested give us a wee pm

107 skylounge at the Stratosphere has a great happy hour, container park, neon boneyard, mob museum, shooting ranges are really good fun...if you fancy a show Anthony Cools at Paris is very funny and so is Carrot Top...still so many things I could recommend, we aren’t back out there for a few months yet "

Yeah we need to still do the strat. Fitting everything in is so hard hahaha today we are going to the Luxor to see titanic part then going to find the Vegas sign lol cannot find it lol. Then onto the chandelier bar in Cosmo followed by going to creamberry. Then we have circus de Soleil show and then we will go to the high roller and onto freemont street. Our days are busy cramming as much in as poss. We are going to go to that heart attack cafe in freemont street where seemingly they are dressed up as nurses and spank the men hahaha mr will love that lolllll. It’s all the wee hidden gems we don’t want to miss hahaha

West Yorkshire

107 skylounge at the Stratosphere has a great happy hour, container park, neon boneyard, mob museum, shooting ranges are really good fun...if you fancy a show Anthony Cools at Paris is very funny and so is Carrot Top...still so many things I could recommend, we aren’t back out there for a few months yet

Yeah we need to still do the strat. Fitting everything in is so hard hahaha today we are going to the Luxor to see titanic part then going to find the Vegas sign lol cannot find it lol. Then onto the chandelier bar in Cosmo followed by going to creamberry. Then we have circus de Soleil show and then we will go to the high roller and onto freemont street. Our days are busy cramming as much in as poss. We are going to go to that heart attack cafe in freemont street where seemingly they are dressed up as nurses and spank the men hahaha mr will love that lolllll. It’s all the wee hidden gems we don’t want to miss hahaha "

Keep going past Luxor, past Mandalay Bay and towards Town Square shops and you’ll find the sign. Quicker to get the deuce or the sdx bus though! Titanic is amazing, Bodies not so much Go to whisky licker on Fremont, that’s good fun if you like a drink! So many hidden gems - I love Nacho Daddy and Pizza Rock downtown. You’ll need to keep going back to finish off everything you don’t get chance to do!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry if I seem a bit forward , but I always fancied a cam with an American couple , female or just male ! Lol . I’m from Scotland and would just love some chat and cam fun xx

Land Of Naughtiness

Yeah we need to still do the strat. Fitting everything in is so hard hahaha today we are going to the Luxor to see titanic part then going to find the Vegas sign lol cannot find it lol. Then onto the chandelier bar in Cosmo followed by going to creamberry. Then we have circus de Soleil show and then we will go to the high roller and onto freemont street. Our days are busy cramming as much in as poss. We are going to go to that heart attack cafe in freemont street where seemingly they are dressed up as nurses and spank the men hahaha mr will love that lolllll. It’s all the wee hidden gems we don’t want to miss hahaha

Keep going past Luxor, past Mandalay Bay and towards Town Square shops and you’ll find the sign. Quicker to get the deuce or the sdx bus though! Titanic is amazing, Bodies not so much Go to whisky licker on Fremont, that’s good fun if you like a drink! So many hidden gems - I love Nacho Daddy and Pizza Rock downtown. You’ll need to keep going back to finish off everything you don’t get chance to do!"

We found the sign yayyyyy even tho in pic I look like I have major nipple erection . Titanic really was amazing especially “the big piece” absolutely phenominal. The high roller was also amazing but so over priced. Now on route to freemont street getting there slowly but surely. How do you get to down town ?? xx

» Add a new message to this topic