FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Power Exchange San Francisco

Power Exchange San Francisco

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angolin OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I'm planning to check out this club this weekend. Reviews online are very mixed of positive and very negative. Has anyone here been there recently and can give a fab review or any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

Bump! Anyone visited?

By *andmhornyCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Hi. Just wondering if you got to power exchange and if you did what the experience was like. Also any SF tips would be appreciated.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The liberals ruined San Francisco . It’s dirty and filthy full of homeless and disease and smells of human waste

London

"Hi. Just wondering if you got to power exchange and if you did what the experience was like. Also any SF tips would be appreciated."

Been a while! Yeah, I did go. It was a lot of fun, quite good club with lots of action for all tastes.

Unfortunately the area is not so good, so I’d advise taking a cab there instead of walking.

Blaming the “liberals” is just silly. But it’s and unfortunate true that I found all that true about San Francisco. Quite disappointing... there’s people doing crack in every corner. And the street where power exchange is based looks more like a camping ground with so many tents and homeless people around.

By *itty559Woman  over a year ago

Fresno

We were actually suppose to attend this past weekend but my car was broken into so we canceled that plan and just went back home. I heard it is a good place to go to.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Thought I was gonna die in San Fran 2yrs ago .. huge drug problem , horrendous time

London

"Thought I was gonna die in San Fran 2yrs ago .. huge drug problem , horrendous time "

Yep... I got a bit scared as well... so much waste :/

» Add a new message to this topic