FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > American road trip 2019

American road trip 2019

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After our may 2018, New York to Los Angeles, we loved it so much we are thinking of doing it all again! Having learnt alot about how we can do it better next time. Is anyone thinking of doing the same thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igxDaddyMan  over a year ago

Traveler

"After our may 2018, New York to Los Angeles, we loved it so much we are thinking of doing it all again! Having learnt alot about how we can do it better next time. Is anyone thinking of doing the same thing?"

Does that include a single male joining you guys ?

By *ewlySingleMaleMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

When my contract ends in June next year Toy and I will be doing something similar. The plan is to spend 3 months working our way round most of the states before spending a month in New Zealand. We haven't decided on our start point yet but will probably be LA.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"When my contract ends in June next year Toy and I will be doing something similar. The plan is to spend 3 months working our way round most of the states before spending a month in New Zealand. We haven't decided on our start point yet but will probably be LA."

You might be better off starting on the east coast and working your way West - Air New Zealand flies a London - LA - New Zealand route.

By *ewlySingleMaleMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

That is the plan, Air NZ to LAX then a circular route in a convertible round the states (up to wahington, along to maine, down to Georgia then along back to California) then Air NZ to Auckland.

» Add a new message to this topic