FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > we off to new York xx

we off to new York xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we off to new York for Valentines day for 6 nights we so excited xx we never been before. Any tips or advice on what to do and where to go? it doesn't have to be sexual lol we are staying near Times Square any help would be much appreciated xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m back there next week as loved it so much in June . Wear flat shoes and remember tips for taxi drivers etc and the added tax to meals and anything you buy

ok thanks alot hun xx did you get a new York pass? xx

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

NY is fantastic, walk the high line, go visit Chelsea market, a diner for a burger and china town, you’ll love it, oh and Hoboken over the river.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly stay away from any restaurants in Time Square it’s a tourist trap.....

Go down to Union Square and the meat packing district for night life....

Flintshire

"ok thanks alot hun xx did you get a new York pass? xx "

Just did one day on the tour bus which you can hop on and off .. did Downtown this time will do Uptown x

we there for 7 days so hopping to see a lot was thinking of getting a 4 day pass but not sure really xx

very quiet on here ?? xx

Flintshire

Yep you best with one of those for 4 days xx

thanks hun hope u enjoy yourself out there xx you will have to let us know how u get on xx

By *erekdebMan  over a year ago

meath

Take the statten island ferry from battery park to Staten island and back its a great way to see NY the bridges the port the statue etc and its free

thanks hun xx

Yes definitely Staten Island ferry..

One world trade centre and ground zero..

China town.. Fabulous food..

Coyote ugly.. Dive bar but fun..

Walk the Brooklyn bridge

Ice skate in Central Park

Pre theatre dinner in the Capitol grill.. Cheaper and lush

Whispering gallery in grand Central

Golly too many fabulous places.. I love it there

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I’d definitely recommend checking out the harbour lights cruise, it’s probably the best thing we did in New York on any of our trips.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Uss intrepid, twin towers as nd empire state.. All musts...

"Uss intrepid, twin towers as nd empire state.. All musts... "

The twin towers are no more.... it’s just the freedom tower and the 9/11 museum...

thanks guys can't wait to get out there and see it all it's going to be awesome xx

Flintshire

We had a fabolous time .... booked for next year again end of Nov with Iceland thrown in for 3 nights ..... met lovely people saw wonderful sights ate fab food and walked for miles .... Loved it xxx

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Uss intrepid, twin towers as nd empire state.. All musts...

The twin towers are no more.... it’s just the freedom tower and the 9/11 museum..."

OK smart ass everyone knows what we mean....

not long now can't wait to get there xx

Go to top of the Rockefella Centre before dusk and watch the sunset. It’s sublime.

Walk up through Central Park past the Ice Skating Rink and lake (there’s a fab restaurant on the lake side) up to the Met Museum then when you’ve finished in there walk directly across the park, past the castle to the other side where the Natural History Museum is.

Spend some time in the Ground Zero area. Just walk around the pools, listening to the water falling into them and read the names. You will never forget the atmosphere of that place!

Try the food trucks for lunch. They are cheap, delicious and plentiful.

We love NYC.

It may be too late to sort out now but do a search for Big Apple Greeters. It’s a charitable organisation which has locals who volunteer to take visitors on walking tours of the area.

You fill in a form giving them an idea of what areas or things you would like to see ...ie museums or shopping or monuments or specific areas and their pair you up with a local who has specific knowledge of what you want. They can be with you for a full day or just a morning/afternoon.

Our first guy was 86, looked like and talked just like Woody Allen but boy could he walk and talk! He shown us loads of NYC gems we would never have seen if we’d been left to our own devices. We are still in touch with him.

The Big Apple Greeter Charity does all this for free! They ask you to make a nominal donation to the charity but there is no pressure to do so. We joined their club and donated a fair amount and always give something whenever they send out emails asking for help.

They are one of NYC’s true treasures!

Go to a bar called Mr Purple.

One of my fave rooftop bars in NY

cheers guys xx

By *icesterCoupleCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

We stayed at the Edison hotel just off Times Square and we went to a strip club I paid $40 for a lap Dance for my hubby but because he touched her whilst she got naked dancing & grinding on his cock I had to pay another $20 lol so all I can advise is if u go. Is make sure u sit on ur hands lol x

New York pass is great as it pretty much allows you to get into all the main attractions plus you can skip queues in alot of places and it also works on the tour buses. There an app as well that lets you know which attraction near by you can use it on. Its not cheap though and so make sure you use it on all the expensive places first.

ok cheers hun x

well we got our New York pass and some thermals lol what the weather like put there guys ?? xx

By *ornycpl2000Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

Wrap up warm, I was there Feb 2016 it was soooooo cold, we are going again this June when it’s a lot warmer

cheers guys

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

"It may be too late to sort out now but do a search for Big Apple Greeters. It’s a charitable organisation which has locals who volunteer to take visitors on walking tours of the area.

You fill in a form giving them an idea of what areas or things you would like to see ...ie museums or shopping or monuments or specific areas and their pair you up with a local who has specific knowledge of what you want. They can be with you for a full day or just a morning/afternoon.

Our first guy was 86, looked like and talked just like Woody Allen but boy could he walk and talk! He shown us loads of NYC gems we would never have seen if we’d been left to our own devices. We are still in touch with him.

The Big Apple Greeter Charity does all this for free! They ask you to make a nominal donation to the charity but there is no pressure to do so. We joined their club and donated a fair amount and always give something whenever they send out emails asking for help.

"

Thanks for the tip; my mates and I are going to NYC in April; we’ll definitely check this organisation out.

Flintshire

Oooooooo might try the greeters...... back there in Dec again if not before

is there anyone from here going to be out in new York the same time as us then 9th to 16st??

"It may be too late to sort out now but do a search for Big Apple Greeters.

Thanks for the tip; my mates and I are going to NYC in April; we’ll definitely check this organisation out. "

We're staying in Manhattan now, we honestly never experienced cold like like it! Woke up this morning to ice on the INSIDE of our hotel room window! Its that cold its fucking painful! Also HUGELY expensive.. $8 for a beer..

"We're staying in Manhattan now, we honestly never experienced cold like like it! Woke up this morning to ice on the INSIDE of our hotel room window! Its that cold its fucking painful! Also HUGELY expensive.. $8 for a beer.."

I told you guys to dress warm

oh dear guys hope your having a nice time though we be out there next week hope it warms up a bit xx

"oh dear guys hope your having a nice time though we be out there next week hope it warms up a bit xx"

It will be around 40-50 Fahrenheit, when you guys are here....

Flintshire

"It may be too late to sort out now but do a search for Big Apple Greeters.

Thanks for the tip; my mates and I are

going to NYC in April; we’ll definitely check this

out.

Thanks for tip ... deffo going to book next time I’m out

"

Flintshire

"We're staying in Manhattan now, we honestly never experienced cold like like it! Woke up this morning to ice on the INSIDE of our hotel room window! Its that cold its fucking painful! Also HUGELY expensive.. $8 for a beer.."

Thermals are required ... it gets cold ... didn’t you know

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"We stayed at the Edison hotel just off Times Square and we went to a strip club I paid $40 for a lap Dance for my hubby but because he touched her whilst she got naked dancing & grinding on his cock I had to pay another $20 lol so all I can advise is if u go. Is make sure u sit on ur hands lol x"

We're staying in Edison June, any tips? X

By *urfer420Man  over a year ago

Downtown Ft. Lauderdale

Hey Princess, I live in NYC, been trying to message you and wink at you but I cant because I'm not a site supporter (yet). Single younger guy, 100 percent real and drama free if you want to talk and maybe meet up, let me know. Stay warm lol

-Surfer

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Hey Princess, I live in NYC, been trying to message you and wink at you but I cant because I'm not a site supporter (yet). Single younger guy, 100 percent real and drama free if you want to talk and maybe meet up, let me know. Stay warm lol

-Surfer"

It's a family holiday lol

"We stayed at the Edison hotel just off Times Square and we went to a strip club I paid $40 for a lap Dance for my hubby but because he touched her whilst she got naked dancing & grinding on his cock I had to pay another $20 lol so all I can advise is if u go. Is make sure u sit on ur hands lol x

We're staying in Edison June, any tips? X"

Just stay away from the time square and any tourist traps....

It has been bloody cold past few weeks...

"It has been bloody cold past few weeks..."

Yes it’s like Montreal cold

"We stayed at the Edison hotel just off Times Square and we went to a strip club I paid $40 for a lap Dance for my hubby but because he touched her whilst she got naked dancing & grinding on his cock I had to pay another $20 lol so all I can advise is if u go. Is make sure u sit on ur hands lol x

Just stay away from the time square and any tourist traps.... "

Agreed, eating anywhere around Times Square will cost you $80-$100 for a bog standard meal, 1 course! Recommend Juniors for cheese cake and coffee.. do not, i repeat, DO NOT go to Taco Bell, you'll hate yourself afterwards..

Agreed, eating anywhere around Times Square will cost you $80-$100 for a bog standard meal, 1 course! Recommend Juniors for cheese cake and coffee.. do not, i repeat, DO NOT go to Taco Bell, you'll hate yourself afterwards.. "

Did you go to any swing clubs?

Agreed, eating anywhere around Times Square will cost you $80-$100 for a bog standard meal, 1 course! Recommend Juniors for cheese cake and coffee.. do not, i repeat, DO NOT go to Taco Bell, you'll hate yourself afterwards..

Did you go to any swing clubs?"

We were foong to go to Bowery bliss last night, but heard bad things and it was too bloody cold

We were foong to go to Bowery bliss last night, but heard bad things and it was too bloody cold"

No one was going out last night ...... Tonight might be better to go , but hold on to your wallet....buying drinks here are like a second mortgage lol

We were foong to go to Bowery bliss last night, but heard bad things and it was too bloody cold

No one was going out last night ...... Tonight might be better to go , but hold on to your wallet....buying drinks here are like a second mortgage lol"

Yeah, we know.. ten bucks for a fecking Guinness!!

Unfortunately our time is up, in departures waiting to board ????

No one was going out last night ...... Tonight might be better to go , but hold on to your wallet....buying drinks here are like a second mortgage lol

Yeah, we know.. ten bucks for a fecking Guinness!!

Unfortunately our time is up, in departures waiting to board ????"

Ok save your schillings and come back during the summer....

Have a safe trip home

one more day and we be out in New York so excited thanks for all the advice guy's xx

Dress warm. Don't miss the Highline Park in the city. If you like to get a feel for the real city and not just the tourist areas venture out into Brooklyn and Queens. Check out Williamsburg in Brooklyn for cool events and restaurants. If you're into food, Flushing Queens is the most diverse zip code (postal code) in the entire country. You can get any kind of food you can imagine and it'll be spectacular. When looking for restaurants Google is your friend. The reviews are generally very reliable.

Have a great stay! If you have any questions message me.

Message me I’d like to buy you guys a drink

ONG it was awesome can't wait to go again we loved it xx

"ONG it was awesome can't wait to go again we loved it xx"

Anyone still here? Just got here and staying near Times Square! x

By *astlondonmixedCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

We will be there from 9th march any swingers or sex clubs you guys can recommend our kik is griffter33 if you cant message us x

By *otwife90Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We're flying into NYC for 5 nights on the 14th of March any tips on bars or clubs frequented by hot black guys would be welcome

By *andM2018Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

We are here now. Staying near Battery park if any couples or single females are in the city.

I’m based in New York full time, if anyone needs any tips

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I’m based in New York full time, if anyone needs any tips "

What is the weather like just now, coming with my kids next week and it would be handy if I knew how cold it is just now.

Thanks

"I’m based in New York full time, if anyone needs any tips

What is the weather like just now, coming with my kids next week and it would be handy if I knew how cold it is just now.

Thanks "

“Hey Siri/Google/Alexa what’s the weather like in New York City today?”

Thanks "

It’s been pretty cold this week, dropped down to -5ish but the wind is making it colder! Make sure you bring a warm coat, clothes and scarf!

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Thanks

It’s been pretty cold this week, dropped down to -5ish but the wind is making it colder! Make sure you bring a warm coat, clothes and scarf! "

will do, thanks

Anyone ever been to Bowery bliss in New York?

» Add a new message to this topic