FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Florida, Miami, New Orleans

Florida, Miami, New Orleans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,

We’re heading over back end of April through to May. We have never swung whilst on holiday and think it could be fun. Any advice tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

T&S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Make sure the room is air conditioned ?? we're over in Orlando in May too and it'll be pretty hot!

Just head to Colette’s in NOLA and let the beautiful folks there hear your British accent.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/19 21:43:31]

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hey,

We’re heading over back end of April through to May. We have never swung whilst on holiday and think it could be fun. Any advice tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

T&S"

Just back from Fort Lauderdale and I visited Trapeze whilst there.

It's not a bad Club but I was hugely irritated by many of the single males in attendance.

Certainly many of them were not swingers at all and just guys who paid the entry fee and thought any female was fair game if they were on the single male side of the club's couples and single male divide.

Too many of them not taking no as meaning no not at all and thinking it was no but try and grope me in a minutes time when I'm not looking.

It's sad that the club don't vet guys before entry and enforce general swingers etiquette, rules and respectfulness of boundaries.

I've done Gran Canaria five or six times and even the continentals there backed off if told and I expected better manners from the Americans than this as outside the club in general they were all such lovely polite people.

I only went to Trapeze so I don't know if this sort of behaviour is representative of everywhere but I went 5 times in about 10 days and I got so sick of them I didn't bother going on my final night because generally the couples despised these single males on the most part and although I played each night I went because I know the score and I am a player I just didn't want to be associated as being the same as these rude idiots which I found so many couples did.

I couldn't break into the party scene over there even though on a US based website I sent over 450 messages to people, mostly couples, introducing myself.

I only got about a dozen replies of which I would say half were not interested and thanked me for the message, a couple were unavailable and four said they were interested but ended up as wasting my time or being fake/catfish/wannabes.

I would expect it to be different for yourselves as a couple but I would have to say that swinging is certainly different to over here due to the size of the place and the distance between places and the scepticism of people on the scene due to their experience with these fakes/catfish/wannabes and rude single males.

If you go to the naturist beach at Haulover I found a section where many couples I'd seen at the club frequented (Pm for details) so it would be maybe worth going there if you wanted to hook up before a club. There's a high police presence so be careful on the beach as any sexual behaviour could result in a fine, caution or arrest.

I'd always encourage people to give swinging a try whereever they are in their journey as it may be a perfect fit to where you are in your swinging life I'd just say keep your wits about you and first and foremost look after each other.

Stay happy, have fun and keep smiling,

Stan xxx

Haha good point. We will be there early April.

We will do some research

Hey Stan,

Thanks for all the information very helpful. Let us know the details of the beach in PM if you don’t mind.

We certainly don’t like anyone (not just SM) who don’t follow the rules.

Thanks for the advice x

Bump

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

My experience is that some American men in a fair few places will really push their luck and over-step boundaries, especially when they've been drinking. It can end up being a little scary for a single woman, when 'no' doesn't appear to have been heard. Some places like Fort Lauderdale have a range of bars with dancers, where you'll also find a range of professionals who are operating around and about - the men almost seem to transpose a 'working' woman identity onto women elsewhere (who'd still have their own boundaries). And as someone else mentioned, they're generally the most polite and respectful guys you'd ever expect to meet, outside of those situations. It's great that you're doing your research in advance. Bourbon St, in NOLA is a great place to show off your assets and be appreciated, if that's your thing - it's thronged at night, with people on hotel balconies and in the street, partying and flashing: OK, you didn't ask for this but it may be a nice way to start the evening off, having a drink along the street.

By *av4j23Man  over a year ago

baton rouge

New Orleans is a blast. Collettes is cool. Lots of public opportunities as well. Give a shout if you want some suggestions. The jw is nice

Thanks for the suggestions guys

baton rouge

Any time ask any questions about points of interest in Miami or new Orleans. Lived in both so if I can help

Any help you can give or tips would be great.

baton rouge

What are you wanting to know?

Places to go, advice on etiquette there. Nice beeches etc anything haha

baton rouge

In Miami Haulover beach is nude if you are looking for that. The rooftop is as well. In New Orleans Indian hills is a nude beach. Food is definitely better in New Orleans.

By *eiccoupleCouple  over a year ago

south Leicester

We are in new Orleans end of April, if your about then x

baton rouge

I will be

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We’re just back from NOLA, which is a great party town. Collette is a great club and unlike most is very central in the city. South Florida is slightly different in vibe, If you want more advice feel free to ask...

What dates?

Any advice you have would be great. Drop us a message x

baton rouge

"What dates?"
I am just 30 minutes out from NOLA. I can be there any time

Love the Nola but Clearwater is nice as well

By *enbbcMan  over a year ago

cheadle

make sure you wash your under carriage always helps

Hmmmm

By *ayBan123Man  over a year ago

London

Anyone in or around Miami this upcoming weekend?

Liverpool

"Any advice you have would be great. Drop us a message x"

Change your location to local areas by changing to the USA site on the search page and on you account details. You can search locally before you get there and try and get a rapport going with the locals and arrange some meets maybe. Xxx

That’s a great idea. Thanks.

I’ll be in Miami during the last week of March. Shame that our schedules don’t fit

That is a shame.

By *nchorMan  over a year ago

Port saint lucie

I'm around for some fun

baton rouge

Let me know when your in NOLA we can have drinks or lunch if you like

"Let me know when your in NOLA we can have drinks or lunch if you like"

Thanks but your a bit out of our age range sorry

baton rouge

No problem good luck and have fun

south Leicester

We will be in New Orleans 21st till 23rd of April ?? x

baton rouge

"We will be in New Orleans 21st till 23rd of April ?? x"

Cool it is a great city lots of fun. Feel free to reach out

Getting close now, we can’t wait. Get in touch if you’re there

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

If going anywhere near Tampa while in Florida I have been to Caliente. It’s a nudist resort with lots of swingers there. Had some fun in the jacuzzi and a few invites to some party’s in the residential houses. It’s expensive but it’s worth a weekend...if you love being nude in the company of others?

By *lee69Couple  over a year ago

gravesend

"Getting close now, we can’t wait. Get in touch if you’re there "

We are in New Orleans mid April and plan on going to Colette’s 1 night probably the Friday night it knickerless Friday and twenty dollars cheaper if you take them off. I figure hopefully they will come off anyway so may as well get a head start x

By *p70Man  over a year ago

Halkyn

I'll be working in Mobile Alabama in May not sure how far it is to New Orleans though, maybe we can get together

"I'll be working in Mobile Alabama in May not sure how far it is to New Orleans though, maybe we can get together "

Maybe

"Getting close now, we can’t wait. Get in touch if you’re there

We are in New Orleans mid April and plan on going to Colette’s 1 night probably the Friday night it knickerless Friday and twenty dollars cheaper if you take them off. I figure hopefully they will come off anyway so may as well get a head start x "

Cool we are there around the 23rd

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I use to live in Biloxi MS many years ago. Before my swinging career took off over here. Been in NOLA and its a party place.. Love it...

Halkyn

"I'll be working in Mobile Alabama in May not sure how far it is to New Orleans though, maybe we can get together

Maybe "

Thanks maybe is better than a no

"I'll be working in Mobile Alabama in May not sure how far it is to New Orleans though, maybe we can get together

Maybe

Thanks maybe is better than a no "

Well how far a drive is it?

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

A few years ago whilst in Orlando we tried to arrange some fun via Craig’s list, big mistake, we just got the runaround from weirdos and pic hunters parading as swingers.

The swinging scene in USA seems rather different to Europe, and (for us) far more difficult to arrange anything.

We’re off to Miami in July and have decided to just check out clothing optional places rather than swinging venues.

I’m in the Davenport area now....a good looking, sexually confident guy with plenty FAB experience

If anyone wants to contact me, send a message...let’s chat and explore any possibilities x

Liverpool

"A few years ago whilst in Orlando we tried to arrange some fun via Craig’s list, big mistake, we just got the runaround from weirdos and pic hunters parading as swingers.

The swinging scene in USA seems rather different to Europe, and (for us) far more difficult to arrange anything.

We’re off to Miami in July and have decided to just check out clothing optional places rather than swinging venues."

Craigslist personals are no longer in existence so it's not an option but has sprouted a lot of similar sites so beware cos the wannabes and fakes are all still out there.

I went to Fort Lauderdale over Christmas and through New year and hit Haulover Naturist Beach a few times. Having been to Trapeze club I did see quite a few people I'd seen in the club between lifeguard Station 15 and 14. Might be a good place to start your search.

You will need to be careful and discreet about what you get upto on the beach as the police will arrest you if caught doing anything of a sexual nature in a public place and it is heavily policed. I'm sure it will afford an opportunity to hook up though.

"A few years ago whilst in Orlando we tried to arrange some fun via Craig’s list, big mistake, we just got the runaround from weirdos and pic hunters parading as swingers.

We’re off to Miami in July and have decided to just check out clothing optional places rather than swinging venues.

Craigslist personals are no longer in existence so it's not an option but has sprouted a lot of similar sites so beware cos the wannabes and fakes are all still out there.

I went to Fort Lauderdale over Christmas and through New year and hit Haulover Naturist Beach a few times. Having been to Trapeze club I did see quite a few people I'd seen in the club between lifeguard Station 15 and 14. Might be a good place to start your search.

You will need to be careful and discreet about what you get upto on the beach as the police will arrest you if caught doing anything of a sexual nature in a public place and it is heavily policed. I'm sure it will afford an opportunity to hook up though.

"

Hadn’t thought about nude beaches although we will give them a look.

Halkyn

Maybe

Thanks maybe is better than a no

Well how far a drive is it?"

It's about 2hrs

south Leicester

We in New Orleans 21st till 23rd April X

By *redGinger2016Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Hi - We will be in Miami for a few days then driving to the keys for a week then to Orlando from Monday 22nd. Would be fun to play with some American couples or single bi ladies

Recommendations on clubs / party scene or nude beaches in these area welcomed

Liverpool

"Hi - We will be in Miami for a few days then driving to the keys for a week then to Orlando from Monday 22nd. Would be fun to play with some American couples or single bi ladies

Recommendations on clubs / party scene or nude beaches in these area welcomed "

How did it go?

By *heeky246Man  over a year ago

Margate

Haulover beach is also a great stop to top up that tan... just make sure you use sunscreen.

By *cottishfitlafMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Make sure the room is air conditioned ?? we're over in Orlando in May too and it'll be pretty hot!"

How was Orlando for swinging?

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

"Haulover beach is also a great stop to top up that tan... just make sure you use sunscreen. "

We’ll be visiting haulover in early July

Liverpool

"Haulover beach is also a great stop to top up that tan... just make sure you use sunscreen.

We’ll be visiting haulover in early July "

Try and pick a spot between Lifeguard Station 14 and 15. I went to Trapeze club in Fort Lauderdale and a lot of the same faces turned up at that part of the beach.

By *einineWoman  over a year ago

Florida. You know. In America.

Hey I'll be in Florida for a while now, near Port St. Lucie (East coast)

Hmu if you're coming through my ends

» Add a new message to this topic