By *kblueeyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Just wondering have you visited our beautiful country and if so what part

Hello to all American fabsters come say hi,

Cead mile failte-a hundred thousand welcome s x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickedinmarylandCouple  over a year ago

chevy chase

Hi, my wife and I had the pleasure to meet a couple in Dublin last summer at Blooms Hotel in Temple Bar. She had the best time ever with the gentleman of the couple and is very high on Irish men. We’d love to meet an Irish couple traveling to the Washington DC area. Unfortunately, our vacation plans don’t include returning to Ireland any time soon. Australia and New Zealand are next on the list.

By *ickedinmarylandCouple  over a year ago

chevy chase

Oh, in case you are wondering who they are, go to swinglifestyle, go to our account (_ickedinmaryland) and look at our certifications. The Irish couple posted a nice very for us there...

kilkenny

"Hi, my wife and I had the pleasure to meet a couple in Dublin last summer at Blooms Hotel in Temple Bar. She had the best time ever with the gentleman of the couple and is very high on Irish men. We’d love to meet an Irish couple traveling to the Washington DC area. Unfortunately, our vacation plans don’t include returning to Ireland any time soon. Australia and New Zealand are next on the list."

Glad to hear from ye and if we cross the Atlantic near Washington dc we will say hi xx

Enjoy your travels

kilkenny

"Oh, in case you are wondering who they are, go to swinglifestyle, go to our account (_ickedinmaryland) and look at our certifications. The Irish couple posted a nice very for us there..."

Yes I will do that xx

» Add a new message to this topic