FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Las Vegas 20th July

Las Vegas 20th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveit1972 OP   Couple  over a year ago

yes

We are in Vegas on the 20th July for nine nights, Any recommendations at all please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I'm there over Christmas so will be watching this space

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m here now loads to do but book things before coming x

By *slite1Man  over a year ago

ludgershall

Just came back. Walk past luxor heading out of strip get photo by Vegas sign, get there early as gets busy. Book helicopter over grand canyon best trip ever(got tickets through attraction tickets direct) book early flight as you get back to hotel by early afternoon so you can maximise time there. Shows are great book one. Balargio at night. And do the hotels lots going on in them not just gambling

Got loads of recommendations and happy hour list if anyones bothered

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We go to Vegas regularly and love it. We think the best show at the momment is Absenthe.

Agree about heli to GC, but to get the full experience get the one that lands....we did the Champagne Breakfast Trip a few years ago.

Also most importantly remember the surrounding area, it’s well worth having morning trips to Red Rocks or Valley of Fire as well as Hoover Dam.

As for playing, it can be awesome, but look out for the parties designed to scam tourists, unfortunately we’ve been in trouble with fab before for recommending other sites and parties....

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We go to Vegas quite often - we will have managed 4 times this year alone come Christmas

I usually find that people arrange to meet and then get swept up in the excitement of Vegas and either don’t have time or just don’t log on to go through with it. If you arrange to meet with anyone just keep in mind they’re likely to let you down in our experience of arranging meets on our last 5 trips

It’s all good though as Vegas makes up for it!

Stafford

Looks like you have the similar experiences to us then.....luckily now we’ve got local friends who manage to hook us up and look after us...

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Looks like you have the similar experiences to us then.....luckily now we’ve got local friends who manage to hook us up and look after us..."

I understand that it is much easier for us as we’ve been so many times that we don’t have anything that is a must anymore so we just arrange a few shows and bits to do then relax and take it all in for the rest of the trip (we tend to do 10 nights at a time). First timers tend to underestimate just how much they’ll get swept up in the madness of Vegas I think so I don’t blame them at all. We could do with local friends though!

Stafford

We do the same.....usually now we tend to max out at about 5-7 nights in Vegas, but use it as a stepping off point for other stuff....like skiing in Utah or Tahoe etc

By *haring-is-CaringCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

We arrive on the 27th x

I arrive 23rd - if you have recommendations, please share

» Add a new message to this topic