FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Way Out West Oct/Nov 2019 Adventure

Way Out West Oct/Nov 2019 Adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upergirthuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi all,

I'm looking to couchsurf around "The West" of the US taking in a lot of the National Parks and major cities (LA, Vegas, San Fran, San Diego and maybe Phoenix and Salt Lake City too).

I'm flying into LA 13th Oct and back out of LA to UK 8th November.

I appreciate that's a very large area but over 26 nights I'm hoping to see a lot and meet a lot of new friends (Straight/Bi Fem couples and single females only).

I am just in the throws of trying to organising a rough route to follow so I can make the best of my time and meet as many new friends as possible over the month.

If you are happy to host at all in that area and on those dates please reply and or contact me direct.

Stan xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just back from LA and the west coast limits same route as you m, make sure you get pebble beach and 17mile drive and of course Carmel. If you can go to Catalina island and the Hoover Dam too

Liverpool

"Just back from LA and the west coast limits same route as you m, make sure you get pebble beach and 17mile drive and of course Carmel. If you can go to Catalina island and the Hoover Dam too "

Out of them I may make it to Hoover Dam as it's not far from Vegas and South Rim but unlikely the others as I'm going inland.

I'm more interested in natural features than wildlife so I'll try and get to Grand Canyon, Monuments Valley, Arches, Death Valley, Sequoia and Yosemite National Park along with any others I may happen upon enroute.

I had hoped to come back down the PCH and if I have time I will but that's a lot of miles in 26 nights so I'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for the info all the same.

Liverpool

Bump

Liverpool

"Bump"

» Add a new message to this topic