FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Universal car park

Universal car park

By *assage_noir OP   Man  over a year ago

The Angel

Finally have come into some luck in the states. Was about to think it was a whitewash.

Having just park my car and walking towards the park. I see a man and woman on the walking conveyor, she look mighty hot, tanned. As they get closer, I am just steering and she is smiling as we get close next to each being that I am walking and they are on conveyor heading out of park, I notice a queen on spade tattoo on her chest, small but noticeable. Me knowing what it stands for say "lovely tattoo" she smiles and says thanks and British.

Now they have gone pass me I say yes and the partner wave me to come. To which I am curious and turn back, caught up with them change some words, nice couple.

Now always having my lifestyle hat on, I say ill walk with you guys to your car which I did and talking and me getting even harder in the trousers.

We get to the car, he gets into the drivers seat and she goes in via the sliding doors/back seat and ask do I want to come in. From that moment I knew it was on, shut the doors to which she started kissing me and slowly her lips went onto my hard dick. With the car fully tinted husband was on the look out while his wife gave me an amazing blowjob. After a great blowjob husband comes to the back. Opens one of the compartment and ask do I want to fuck her, hell yes I want to but need condom to which he gave me one.

What a great threesome at universal, who said Orlando was dead. Oh I did until now. This could be a great dogging place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic