FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Covid 19 symptoms tracker app

Covid 19 symptoms tracker app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

The covid-19 sympton tracker app was brought online a week ago, it has had a little publicity and definitely not the amount it deserves.

It has been produced by scientists working at King's College university and Guys and St Thomas hospital trust.

Please download the app and start reporting daily, it's takes only a few minutes to set up, requires no personal data and will save lives..

It's tricky to find in the app store as it's new, even so, around 2 million people have downloaded it so far...

You can find it if you search on Google, etc. Due to forum rules I cannot add the site address.

BBC news reported on the 25th March- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52033210

The team behind it produced a Webinar on Monday which is on YouTube - https://youtu.be/VD1oNX_L6eU

It's a little dry but gives great context into the ongoing situation and what they want to achieve by using the app...

This is early days for them, 1 week in fact, and they need as many people as possible to help, by reporting daily, whether you are well or have any symptoms, they are able to track the spread more accurately and help the health service plan better in fighting this pandemic.

Please pass this on to your friends, family, neighbours, anybody... the more people that do the daily updates, the better the scientists working on this can understand how to deal with Covid 19.

Monday, the app went live in the US, you guys can now start reporting within the US too.

Please pass this on...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Is the USA not awake yet?

I hope those that have downloaded the app have completed their daily update today..

Remember, the data that can be gained is only as good as the information that you enter on a daily basis..

It takes less than a minute to update, I'm sure we all have time for that now in our busy schedules..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I opened it and my malicious code (virus / fraud) detector blocked it.

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

"I opened it and my malicious code (virus / fraud) detector blocked it. "

What virus detector app is that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trendmicro "titanium"

There were two versions of this thread running concurrently in the Virus Forum, this one passed by..

The app is the Covid-19 sympton tracker app (note the hyphen)

Produced by a team at King's College university in London headed by a Dr Tim Spector.

You can find it by searching covid.joinzoe. There is plenty of great detail being added to the site and the team behind it are running another Webinar today (6th april)

Take a look and judge for yourself..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a good tool and takes just a minute or two each day

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"It's a good tool and takes just a minute or two each day "

I thought it was just for the UK bit there ya go

» Add a new message to this topic